hype cog
Hypebeast forums will be frozen since July 31st 2017. However, posts and comments will still be available. We are working to develop our community further.

[Diamond Supply Co.] - 2010 Official Discussion Thread

Dec 03, 2010 @ 16:38
is it just me or do the new diamond shirts feel smaller? i mean i wear a medium and the length of them is almost like a small but theyre still wide as a medium, idk might just be me.
Dec 03, 2010 @ 16:41
Originally posted by Inactive User
i wasn't even talking to you but ok. glad i could get that kind of reaction out of someone that i wasn't even talking to. congrats.

LOL! my bad bro. i was trying to act intelligent.
Dec 03, 2010 @ 16:59
I guess no Wiz tees hahaha. Not like there was any left, didn't the Taylor Gang buy the left overs? If someone did get one I wasted my money buying 4 of them. If anyone got a sign of the times in red in medium then wants to hook it up hit me up.
Dec 03, 2010 @ 17:07
Either I forgot how to count. But i think i got 9 tee shirts.

Diamond and Black Scale XL for sell http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/163161/

Dec 03, 2010 @ 17:21
some of their shit fits a little smaller. blacks tend to (at least they used to) run a little smaller. DB shirts have an entirely different fit as they are made by a different company and white fits a bit bigger than black or other colors.

Yeah cause i got the teal sign of the times shirt and 1. it smelt like tuna when i opened it up and 2.it fit way smaller then my other black medium diamond shirts
Dec 03, 2010 @ 17:24
is it just me or do the new diamond shirts feel smaller? i mean i wear a medium and the length of them is almost like a small but theyre still wide as a medium, idk might just be me.

Man it's not just you. Medium used to be perfect but now I might have to make the jump to large and I'm not looking forward to that. It seems like sizes are all over the place lately... smh

And Nick said on his Twitter that he packed 100 boxes with 9 shirts.
Dec 03, 2010 @ 17:49
Tuna smell is the smell of the ink. I remember getting the 4 Cs shirt and it reeked when I opened the bag. I also found that the DB fits the smallest/ weirdest of all their shirts IMO.

Sorry if i sound like an idiot but whats DB? and yeah dude the tuna smell is disgusting.
Dec 03, 2010 @ 17:56
Diamond Blue. Same as Tiff/ Teal. I'm just a lazy ass.

EDIT: 20 posts and I pass GasFace. Better step your posting game up fam.

oh ha alright gotcha yeah this is probably my first and only DB shirt then.
Dec 03, 2010 @ 18:13
i got it in small haha
Dec 03, 2010 @ 18:14
i got it in small hahaha
Dec 03, 2010 @ 18:20
some of their shit fits a little smaller. blacks tend to (at least they used to) run a little smaller. DB shirts have an entirely different fit as they are made by a different company and white fits a bit bigger than black or other colors.

no bigs homie. I saw you were geeked about your black diamond shirt. thats dope you got one. Would you mind me asking your size? Just curious if they found a smaller size hidden in a box or if it was one of the bigger sizes they had left over.

i got it in small tongueface
Dec 03, 2010 @ 18:21
Are these people serious? Lol

now I know why Cold World hates a lot of people that post on hb. tongueface
Dec 03, 2010 @ 18:32
Yo Tonytones can you reply to my PM's or email me at captainkuang@gmail.com so I know whats going on with my order
Dec 03, 2010 @ 19:17
Paris crewneck in grey is super clean. Just got it today.
Dec 03, 2010 @ 20:05
yeah thats probably why. Small and XXL XXXL always take forever to sell. Congrats homie.

If you're talking about me Joey and I are actually really tight lOl.

Actually it was an general response not directed at any one person. blushing
Dec 03, 2010 @ 20:34
smokeyface
Dec 03, 2010 @ 20:48
nice boxsmokeyface

Dec 03, 2010 @ 22:07
Got my box today. Im down to sell any of my shirts hit me if you want. Size L.

Jah warrior dark chocolate
world champs ny gray
world champs gray
university burgundy
12 years og white
12 years og navy
diamond shop red
mind over matter black
CASSIE #4 !!!
Dec 03, 2010 @ 22:41
did anyone's box not have their wallet and stickers -.-
or is it just me thats unlucky
Dec 03, 2010 @ 22:53
is your cassie #4 the wiz collab?
Dec 03, 2010 @ 23:34
is your cassie #4 the wiz collab?

Its the one where shes holding the yellow diamond. Like in your profile pic.
Dec 03, 2010 @ 23:40
is that a 10 deep collab i spot good shit yo.

huh?

---------> http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/145286/ <---------

Dec 03, 2010 @ 23:48
Got my box today. Im down to sell any of my shirts hit me if you want. Size L.

Jah warrior dark chocolate
world champs ny gray
world champs gray
university burgundy
12 years og white
12 years og navy
diamond shop red
mind over matter black
CASSIE #4 !!!

How much for Cassie #4?
Dec 04, 2010 @ 00:07
I don't see why you're laughing. That's what a mystery box is. Shit no one else wanted. It's obvious that the yellow cassie shirts didn't sell as well as Nick wanted, considering they were up for almost an entire day. I'm really not surprised that they were included. I've found that a lot of the time when Nick says sold out, there are almost always extras somewhere usually because it infact didn't sell out.

IDK if you're trying to make me look like a fool or something but I've been down with Diamond since before you saw your first Wiz Khalifa video so you can fuck outta here fag.

No you insipid twat, I wasn't agreeing with you.

If you're convinced that the cassie tees are shit "no one else wanted" then you're deluded. Nick had no problem selling 400 of them in less than 24 hours. You actually believe he couldn't have posted on his twitter that he found a few more and sold them for full price? Keep telling yourself that, bro. Yes, for the most part the mystery box is extras from previous seasons that didn't sell, but this doesn't necessarily mean no one wanted it. Derp.

And for the record I don't like Wiz Khalifa, so if that was supposed to be insulting you "can fuck outta here fag". Keep on keepin' on, your tears fuel my rocketship of hate.
Dec 04, 2010 @ 00:31
how should i size on the diamond un-polo varsity? i wear a small in diamond pullovers and medium in diamond tees
Dec 04, 2010 @ 01:35
Ok guys srsly- I guess I could get my post count up by posting questions like "hey when does the mystery box drop?" lmao so many lames who refuse to read before posting dumbshit

Nick Tershay- doubt you read this but my girlfriend said you look like situation from jersey shore lmao she's right minus the orange complexion blushing

extremely rare medium diamond supply co heat for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/135772/

Dec 04, 2010 @ 05:54
Ok guys srsly- I guess I could get my post count up by posting questions like "hey when does the mystery box drop?" lmao so many lames who refuse to read before posting dumbshit

Nick Tershay- doubt you read this but my girlfriend said you look like situation from jersey shore lmao she's right minus the orange complexion blushing

THANKSblinkyeyes
Dec 04, 2010 @ 09:09
How much for Cassie #4?

Hit me on the pm.
Dec 04, 2010 @ 10:29
I cant wait for that smoke ring tee!!! one of the sickest designs I've seen in while
Dec 04, 2010 @ 11:25
my box's came pretty quick
they sent everything together in 1 box
it kinda suks they sent me 2 purple walletssmh
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0