hype cog

[Diamond Supply Co.] - 2010 Official Discussion Thread

Nov 30, 2010 @ 14:38
As I was walking to my car today UPS rolled up in front of my house and dropped off the black and yellow Cassie tee. Nice way to start the day.

On the topic of "back in the day", I've camped out for a few drops at the old store probably not as much as the "OGs", but most of all i remember coppin' a good amount of my Diamond gems from old site (/shop). It always felt good to see that "Yes, we're open" sign.
Nov 30, 2010 @ 14:59
It always felt good to see that "Yes, we're open" sign.

yessss smokeyface
Nov 30, 2010 @ 15:05
Originally posted by Inactive User
It was the Marine or Army cat right? Something Clarett? Like RG or RC

Yeah I think IJCLARRET or something like that.. dude had all kinds of stuff and I think he won and posted the package he got.
Nov 30, 2010 @ 15:22
i think the guys name is LCJARRET??
correct me if im wrong
Nov 30, 2010 @ 15:30
No it wasn't Lcjarett but he had/has a good collection. It was ES EF ED with the Tiffany boxes.

Lc's collection http://hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94641&highlight=collection+contest&page=70

refrain calling yourself a "diamond lifer" if your collection is not up to par
Nov 30, 2010 @ 15:54
wow.that collection is beyond dope

i guess 98% of people aint diamond lifers then because i know only 1-3 people tops can have a collection like that
Nov 30, 2010 @ 16:16
those red diamond shoes look like they might be dope but the only thing idk about is the tongue, seems a bit thick n puffy.

but damn that new yacht club tee is sick !
Nov 30, 2010 @ 18:58
my respect goes out to all you OG's. only been in the diamond game for a few months now but im loving the shit ive seenblushing
Nov 30, 2010 @ 19:03
those were the good ol days. camping out with the homies. I miss it. def not like how it used to be.
Nov 30, 2010 @ 19:04
those were the good ol days. camping out with the homies. I miss it. def not like how it used to be.

True

Nov 30, 2010 @ 20:08
anyone know whatever happened to volcom? (not the brand. og people will know who i'm talking about)

www.thefivecolumns.com / www.5th-column.tumblr.com / contact: codyb@thefivecolumns.com

Nov 30, 2010 @ 21:15
those red diamond shoes look like they might be dope but the only thing idk about is the tongue, seems a bit thick n puffy.

this. those shoes look serious.

im startin' off the day with a blunt of purp, no pancakes just a cup of syrup

Nov 30, 2010 @ 21:44
how does sizing on tees run? i'm thinking of copping the cassie tee, not sure whether to get small or medium coz i'm in bw sizes. do they shrink/fade a lot if dried?

thanks
Nov 30, 2010 @ 21:47
Navy wool Un-Polo Varsity Jackets drop at the store & online Saturday and the cassie 8 skate decks drop Thursday online via nicks Twitter smokeyfacesmokeyface
Nov 30, 2010 @ 22:00
+1 to wanting more Diamond face shirts. I've got a mad hardon for all those styles.
Nov 30, 2010 @ 22:04

i still want this shirt made so badly. even though nick doesnt have beef with th anymore i still want it. the fucking truth right here.

why does everyone hate on the hundreds so damn much? tongueface
Nov 30, 2010 @ 22:36
how does sizing on tees run? i'm thinking of copping the cassie tee, not sure whether to get small or medium coz i'm in bw sizes. do they shrink/fade a lot if dried?

thanks

im about 5'10(pretty thin) and i sport mediums, they fit me perfect but when you wash 'em i would definitely hang dry to minimize shrinking. i think they shrink about a quarter of a inch or maybe half AT MOST. with white tees the ink comes off/fades a little and leaves a white fuzz tint type of thing but only on some tees.

^^^^^
im new. so nick had beef with the hundreds?
Nov 30, 2010 @ 22:38

thanks

well what do you usually wear and what brands are they usually? If you want them to shrink a little bit, you can get them to shrink. Cuz everytime i buy a new diamond tee its a little big so i wash it and put it in the dryer and then its good. and they're tees are really good with not fading

im just gonna guess and say you should go with a medium tho. if its big use the dryer
Nov 30, 2010 @ 22:47
quick question. How fast do these varcity jackets sell out at the store? i won't be back from the states on Saturday and thinkin of coppin the jackets on Sunday morning.

JD

Nov 30, 2010 @ 23:02
so....
Cassie X Estevan Oriol Diamond Collection Skateboard drops online Thurs.
and
Diamond Stamp Logo trucker hats drop tomorrow on Fairfax
Nov 30, 2010 @ 23:03

but damn that new yacht club tee is sick !

I've seen them before and they do look dope in person. I'm guessing the thick puffy tongue is based off of traditional skateboarding shoes since Diamond is about skateboarding.
Nov 30, 2010 @ 23:05
No it wasn't Lcjarett but he had/has a good collection. It was ES EF ED with the Tiffany boxes.

Lc's collection

refrain calling yourself a "diamond lifer" if your collection is not up to par

Hahah that dude is about that life
Nov 30, 2010 @ 23:18
250 or however much they cost is different from the 30 dollar tees that separate the men and the high school pinoys.

lmmfao!!!
Nov 30, 2010 @ 23:43
man i remember the first diamond store opening. smokeyfacesmokeyface
Nov 30, 2010 @ 23:56
It's coming to the point where Diamond Supply Co. should make a varsity jacket.
Or even better a varsity jacket collabration with Stussy.
Dec 01, 2010 @ 00:02
This. I remember shelling out 100 dollars to get CAI cause I slept. Or paying a ridiculous amount of money to get the DG X Diamond collab. Even the riding Neons were hard as shit for me to cop, back when a drop for a WHOLE season would come up, and be gone by like 3 in the afternoon. I remember last Memorial day when I drove my ass from Salt Lake to L.A with wife and kid overnight just to get 50% off of stuff. Waited in that line for hours with my son cause they'd only let 10 heads in at a time. That was fun. This is not. So no disrespect, but you fuckin new heads need to get the fuck off your high horses, and whiny fucking asses. No one cares where your shipment is just be greatful you have the opportunity to purchase 24/7 and get service like this. >smh

i went for that Memorial sale to. it was dope me and my friend heard last minute and we scrapped all the doe we can get and just bought all our stuff together, and the workers hooked us both up the some fleece's. it was cool because i guess u had to spend a 100 to get it, but we barley did and i was already thinking "Damn whos getting the jacket"Lol
Dec 01, 2010 @ 00:03
It's coming to the point where Diamond Supply Co. should make a varsity jacket.
Or even better a varsity jacket collabration with Stussy.

a little late homie..read a few pages back, the holiday cut'n sews/varcity jackets release saturday. have to say they're pretty dope imo
Dec 01, 2010 @ 00:05
i went for that Memorial sale to. it was dope me and my friend heard last minute and we scrapped all the doe we can get and just bought all our stuff together, and the workers hooked us both up the some fleece's. it was cool because i guess u had to spend a 100 to get it, but we barley did and i was already thinking "Damn whos getting the jacket"Lol

Yea I remember they gave out the L.A Diamond life hoody in white, or at least that's what I received. Hot as fuck too. I just remember it being cool in Utah so i rocked denim, and got to L.A and damn near died haha
Dec 01, 2010 @ 00:05

do they do that sale annually or whenever nick feels like it?
Dec 01, 2010 @ 00:08
do they do that sale annually or whenever nick feels like it?

It was just to get rid of a ton of inventory. They used to do this every once in awhile, but do to Diamonds growth over the last year Nick said we probably won't see one again for awhile if ever. They had on in November or something right before he opened the new shop down the street to clear out all inventory. Both sales it was like 50 to 70 percent off everything. Boxes upon boxes of gems.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0