hype cog

[Diamond Supply Co.] - 2010 Official Discussion Thread

Nov 20, 2010 @ 00:10
we put together a little holiday gift guide...peep the Diamond wallet...yeee

Thanks Dennis!
Nov 20, 2010 @ 00:37
yo Nick, can I cop the jacket alone and does it come with size small ?
Nov 20, 2010 @ 09:56
Nov 20, 2010 @ 10:09
The lil homie YG video shoot for Toot it and Boot it remix Feat: 50 and Snoop Dogg. Big Snoop Dogg rockin the upcoming navy wool Un-Polo Varsity.

Nov 20, 2010 @ 11:46

man im starting to talk myself out if it, i have the white original.

extremely rare medium diamond supply co heat for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/135772/

Nov 20, 2010 @ 11:48
Im gonna cop as a present to myself. I don't have the original so I might as well get the more limited one.smokeyface
Nov 20, 2010 @ 11:52

i have the blk original one but ill prolly get the white one this time around
Nov 20, 2010 @ 12:51
are the diamond blue tees the same type as the ones crooks&castles uses normally? lemme know asap, im just guessing cuz of the collar
Nov 20, 2010 @ 13:35
Ok so it's been 20 days since I ordered, 15 business days and still have had non of my 6 emails answered, non of my 10 calls have been answered neither? no updates on my order, nothing, has anyone had this experience before?
Nov 20, 2010 @ 13:58
Ok so it's been 20 days since I ordered, 15 business days and still have had non of my 6 emails answered, non of my 10 calls have been answered neither? no updates on my order, nothing, has anyone had this experience before?

who did you email?
Nov 20, 2010 @ 14:07

Yes. It's like this all the time.

On another note, easiest drop ever.
Nov 20, 2010 @ 14:08
Just bought the cassie black and yellow tee in black.

can you guys post pictures of your guy's diamond collections?

---------> http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/145286/ <---------

Nov 20, 2010 @ 14:08
white cassie tee copped
Nov 20, 2010 @ 14:09
black on deck :D
Nov 20, 2010 @ 14:27
robo-cop'd the white tee. i thought it woulda soldout already...i was rushing too
Nov 20, 2010 @ 15:04
thought it would sell out quick. copped a black one

JD

Nov 20, 2010 @ 15:10
thought it would sell out quick. copped a black one

Gotta feeling that peeps are a little unsure about another EO x Cassie tee. Since the last release ended up on moose, karma and every other online shop imaginable. Not to mention they took orders all the way up to midnight. Could be wrong about my assumptions though, but that's my best guess.
Nov 20, 2010 @ 15:44
Last time i copped a black crew so I copped a black tee today to rock in the summer.
Nov 20, 2010 @ 16:19
Gotta feeling that peeps are a little unsure about another EO x Cassie tee. Since the last release ended up on moose, karma and every other online shop imaginable. Not to mention they took orders all the way up to midnight. Could be wrong about my assumptions though, but that's my best guess.

Or the yellow might ruin the tee... I have the black and white of the original, I thought this was a joke at first. Sadly it wasn't.
Nov 20, 2010 @ 16:23
Or the yellow might ruin the tee... I have the black and white of the original, I thought this was a joke at first. Sadly it wasn't.

You might be right on that. That was pretty much the case with me. I don't necessarily think it ruined the tee, but the exact same print with a different colored jewel didn't move me.
Nov 20, 2010 @ 16:32
You might be right on that. That was pretty much the case with me. I don't necessarily think it ruined the tee, but the exact same print with a different colored jewel didn't move me.

Yeah maybe ruined was the wrong word, but it threw it off.
Nov 20, 2010 @ 16:38
who did you email?

Youll be lucky if you get it!!!! I got part of my order and had shit refunded with no explanation. Just another reason i passed on todays drop
Nov 20, 2010 @ 16:53

you're just mad they rereleased a t so you cant show off to your friends anymore saying its super limited edition.
Nov 20, 2010 @ 17:00
Im madd pissed my Tiff/Red SADE T shrunk into a mini me size, that was my favorite T (I know madd people had that same problem, it was something with the specific type of T it was printed on). Nick should think about letting people who have the shirt, send it in, and they get a reprint at cost+shipping... good idea????????
Nov 20, 2010 @ 17:06
Originally posted by Inactive User
you're just mad they rereleased a t so you cant show off to your friends anymore saying its super limited edition.

Yeah? That's why all of my friends don't even know about Diamond? Besides, it wasn't even limited at all. Can you honestly say the yellow diamond looks as good as the original?
Nov 20, 2010 @ 17:17
Im madd pissed my Tiff/Red SADE T shrunk into a mini me size, that was my favorite T (I know madd people had that same problem, it was something with the specific type of T it was printed on). Nick should think about letting people who have the shirt, send it in, and they get a reprint at cost+shipping... good idea????????

that wont happen. fuck outta here.
Nov 20, 2010 @ 17:26
primitive got the dgkxDMND shirts and beanie
Nov 20, 2010 @ 18:23
I don't buy diamond though I dig their concepts, but this brand is so successful.
Nov 20, 2010 @ 19:00
impossible

i tried to shrink shirts before you wont be able to shrink em that significantly

its this specific shirt.. and yes it did. it was an XL and now its like a F'ing Belly shirt.
Nov 20, 2010 @ 19:07
it was an xl and now its like a f'ing belly shirt.

lmfao
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0