hype cog

[Diamond Supply Co.] - 2010 Official Discussion Thread

Sep 18, 2010 @ 14:50
just copped the red tee and gray crew smokeyface

the best ones to
Sep 18, 2010 @ 14:53
the best ones to

Luucckkkyyyy.. (napoleon dynamite voice)
Sep 18, 2010 @ 14:55
Luucckkkyyyy.. (napoleon dynamite voice)

haha i was thinking the same thing to when i posted the best ones to.
Sep 18, 2010 @ 14:56
oh shit finally i got the black crewneck i think,but the grey looks better
Sep 18, 2010 @ 14:59
oh shit finally i got the black crewneck i think,but the grey looks better

that shit was heart pounding huh? Lol felt the same way
Sep 18, 2010 @ 15:00
Wtf, shit just disappeared.
Sep 18, 2010 @ 15:01
keep on refreshing haha ^^
Sep 18, 2010 @ 15:04
LOL all of it's gone now
Sep 18, 2010 @ 15:04
Nah they took all the BS X DMND X SWI stuff down
Sep 18, 2010 @ 15:40
ugh had a massive hangover today but still rolled through and scooped up diamond blue tee, black tee and crew. Shout out to Tones for hooking it up as always and not makng me wait in that line. Me and him have been down for a minute on the campouts so we go back, glad he always shows the homies love cuz he knows I support Diamond and BS. Now it's back to my nap.

BTW those stretch denims look proper. Might have to robocop this week.
Sep 18, 2010 @ 15:48
Yep ^^ nick tweeted everything is sold out!
Dam I need a trade xl to a L on the white diamond life :S
Sep 18, 2010 @ 16:16
Thank you to everyone who came out today to the store and who copped online also!!!!! WE appreciate it yall killed it. Thank you guys!
Sep 18, 2010 @ 16:41
Got my tee at the store today, big ups to Diamond.
Sep 18, 2010 @ 16:42
went through to the Diamond store today; 5th in line so Nick hooked me up (thanks man, i appreciate it.) Shout out to tony and the rest of the diamond fam!

Had to get the diamond blue tee, black tee, and charcoal crew smokeyface

Sep 18, 2010 @ 16:54
went through to the Diamond store today; 5th in line so Nick hooked me up (thanks man, i appreciate it.) Shout out to tony and the rest of the diamond fam!

Had to get the diamond blue tee, black tee, and charcoal crew smokeyface

good seeing you again bro
Sep 18, 2010 @ 17:01
Man kinda thinkin that phone ordering from BS wasn't such a good idea they didn't take my email address or anything to send me tracking or give me a order number or anything. Hope I get my tees!

extremely rare medium diamond supply co heat for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/135772/

Sep 18, 2010 @ 17:02
finally i get my charcoal crew,Dooooooope!thanks again
Sep 18, 2010 @ 17:10
I copped a black crew from the Diamond Supply online store right at noon.

This is the first time I've ever bought from the online shop, so I have a question for those who have bought from them before. When they say they'll ship in 10-15 business days, do they really mean that? Seems like kind of a long time, and then add on the time it takes for UPS to actually deliver it and that's like 10 days short of a month for it to get here.
Sep 18, 2010 @ 17:14
10-15 or more days check the forum and the cassie collab troubles
is the worst part of diamond,his shippin departament is smaller than the brand
Sep 18, 2010 @ 17:28
Damn!I didn't get one.I was at work.I had my friend try and order one over the phone with BS.She said they were busy,and she said she called like 12 times lol.It's all good trhough just leaves me with more money to use on a Un-polo jacket fom the fall line.So Nick drop that fall line bro lol!!!!Got a lot of fire I want in it.
Sep 18, 2010 @ 17:35
I copped a black crew from the Diamond Supply online store right at noon.

This is the first time I've ever bought from the online shop, so I have a question for those who have bought from them before. When they say they'll ship in 10-15 business days, do they really mean that? Seems like kind of a long time, and then add on the time it takes for UPS to actually deliver it and that's like 10 days short of a month for it to get here.

check what nick said

http://twitter.com/NickyDiamonds/status/24877740503
Sep 18, 2010 @ 17:54
Man kinda thinkin that phone ordering from BS wasn't such a good idea they didn't take my email address or anything to send me tracking or give me a order number or anything. Hope I get my tees!

ive ordered from them a couple times now and i havent had any problems at all..

it should go out on monday.. so maybe up to 3 days after that is when you should receive it.

you should call on monday and just ask for tracking info.. im sure they could find your order using your name bro..
Sep 18, 2010 @ 18:01
ive ordered from them a couple times now and i havent had any problems at all..

it should go out on monday.. so maybe up to 3 days after that is when you should receive it.

you should call on monday and just ask for tracking info.. im sure they could find your order using your name bro..

Dope shit, yea I've only ordered from them once and it was the last diamond collab that ended up getting scrapped so I guess that technically doesn't count since they didn't even charge my card.

extremely rare medium diamond supply co heat for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/135772/

Sep 18, 2010 @ 18:05
If anyone got a hold of a red BlvckDiamond tee in a medium or large, send me a PM.
Sep 18, 2010 @ 18:13
@God's Son

Thanks man for posting the info from twitter. Gives me something to look forward to when I come home at the end of the work week. LOL I hate waiting for things.
Sep 18, 2010 @ 18:41
@God's Son

Thanks man for posting the info from twitter. Gives me something to look forward to when I come home at the end of the work week. LOL I hate waiting for things.

same here but it will be worth the wait and just like opening that box lol
Sep 18, 2010 @ 19:14
Dam who seriously doesn't love opening boxes and see what's inside, even though you already know!
Sep 18, 2010 @ 19:59
If anyone picked up a charcoal gray crew in Medium and is interested in trading or selling, I am willing to trade my Deadstock Wiz Khalifa tee in black/white Medium for it let me know.
Sep 18, 2010 @ 20:46
Anyone selling a Tiffany Blvck Scvle x Diamond? send me a PM.

Had someone doing a pickup but they weren't able to get to it smh
Sep 18, 2010 @ 22:03
Originally posted by Inactive User
If anyone got a hold of a red BlvckDiamond tee in a medium or large, send me a PM.

I picked it up with ease.

SELLING LOT'S OF DIAMOND SUPPLY CLOTHES - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/189137 & http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/189139

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0