hype cog
HYPEBEAST Forums will be freezing on July 31st 2017. Threads and posts will still be available to view. A new community initiative is being developed and will be rolled out soon.

Sons of Anarchy

Nov 23, 2011 @ 05:01
I STILL HAVE AN HOUR FUCK YOU GUYS WHO LIVE IN A TIME ZONE BEFORE MINE. EAT A DICK. I HATE YOU!
Nov 23, 2011 @ 06:36
I'm in Cali, I just have east coast feed on Dish network smokeyface

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

Nov 23, 2011 @ 07:04
that was boring until the end.
Nov 23, 2011 @ 09:45
I don't see how the club recovers from this. It just keeps going downhill. Side note: Your text to link here...

Didn't know original script had Piney as just some member rather than Opie's father.
Nov 23, 2011 @ 14:58
I don't see how the club recovers from this. It just keeps going downhill. Side note: Your text to link here...

Didn't know original script had Piney as just some member rather than Opie's father.

I think all the Bobby Elvis stuff will fall apart, I don't see how it can stick and get him locked up. Other than that, I'm not sure what's going to happen.

Nov 23, 2011 @ 15:53
So is Clay dead? It looks like he got shot in the shoulder/arm area
Drewbacca
Nov 23, 2011 @ 17:03
He got shot twice right?

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

Nov 23, 2011 @ 17:50
Sounded like it. But the quick glance they showed he didn't look dead. Or atleast it wasnt an obvious face or chest shot
Nov 23, 2011 @ 18:07
I don't know what's gonna happen either. Is Jax gonna kill Opie? I know in the preview Jax said one of the mexicans did it but what happens if/when Clay comes to?
Nov 23, 2011 @ 19:00
Gemma did tell Clay to watch his back. Perhaps, he had a vest on. Plus he did get shot in the chest so it's possible he is still alive. I remember seeing in the previews for next week blaming this on Leroy and the one niners but we will see.
Nov 23, 2011 @ 19:09
Yeah the obvious thought is he'd have a vest on but I thought I saw blood when he got shot. I'm saying how is Jax going to put this hit on someone else if Clay isn't dead. FUCK THIS SHOW IS SO GOOD.
Nov 23, 2011 @ 22:13
So is Clay dead? It looks like he got shot in the shoulder/arm area

No. He took a couple to the chest and Jax had someone call an ambulance.

Nov 24, 2011 @ 17:05
what a cop out. i keep waiting for this show to be as exciting as it was back in season 2 but idk if it's capable. there are isolated moments like clay and tig's exchange this episode and jax/opie interactions but it just aint hitting the right marks as a whole.
Nov 24, 2011 @ 17:21
a cop out? lol this story line has been building for a long ass time dude
Nov 24, 2011 @ 21:32
emotionally! plus clay might not be dead, which is more of an actual cop out
Nov 25, 2011 @ 03:41
what a cop out. i keep waiting for this show to be as exciting as it was back in season 2 but idk if it's capable. there are isolated moments like clay and tig's exchange this episode and jax/opie interactions but it just aint hitting the right marks as a whole.

Well there's still two more episodes before the season finale so don't write it off just yet. They have a habit of making some pretty epic season finales.

Nov 25, 2011 @ 08:40

wtf are you guys talking about?i didnt see clay get shot.the episode ended abruptly.im guessing you mean that lil preview?didnt bother clicking.and suck my dick before snide remarks.

also side note but fx related i saw a commercial for a straight to dvd cgi elf movie presented by elf on the shelf studios or productions about an elf on the shelf.now prior to kegel the elf i never heard of that term in my life.is the whole u.s. being trolled?
Nov 25, 2011 @ 16:18

Well there's still two more episodes before the season finale so don't write it off just yet. They have a habit of making some pretty epic season finales.

cannot fuckin wait. it cannot disappoint. gonna have my jaw pre dropped
Nov 25, 2011 @ 19:36
Originally posted by Inactive User

wtf are you guys talking about?i didnt see clay get shot.the episode ended abruptly.im guessing you mean that lil preview?didnt bother clicking.and suck my dick before snide remarks.

also side note but fx related i saw a commercial for a straight to dvd cgi elf movie presented by elf on the shelf studios or productions about an elf on the shelf.now prior to kegel the elf i never heard of that term in my life.is the whole u.s. being trolled?

did you dl the last episode or something? it showed him getting shot in the episode.

I have no idea what you're trying to say in the second paragraph.
Nov 26, 2011 @ 04:33
I think he's trolling

Nov 30, 2011 @ 07:06
Fuck fuck fuck i just wanna see that fucker die
Nov 30, 2011 @ 08:36
For a minute I thought the whole episode was going to be everyone telling each other "I love you".

Man I fuckin hate Tara, I really hope the cartel follows through with finishing the job.

Nov 30, 2011 @ 19:49
yeah tara is fucking annoying now, that was awkward as fuck when she told gemma to tell her she loves her
Nov 30, 2011 @ 20:10
I hope she gets killed off or leaves without Jax.

Dec 01, 2011 @ 21:48
lol was so awkward seeing tara say "tell me you love me" to like everyone on the show and become even more robotic than she seemed already. depending on what they do next week, i'm thinking they coulda done this episode in a week. the ending was so abrupt and unsatisfying.

kinda hard to have an opinion on an episode that got cut in half. i'm just wondering if a lot of threads are gonna pay off.
Dec 02, 2011 @ 08:35
Originally posted by Inactive User

did you dl the last episode or something? it showed him getting shot in the episode.

I have no idea what you're trying to say in the second paragraph.

i guess i got forgot cuz it cut off quick.and the second paragraph was in reference to a cgi movie about an elf on the shelf.if you remember the xmas episode of the league on fx,then youd know about kegel the elf.before that i never heard of an elf on the shelf that monitors kids.
Dec 04, 2011 @ 18:43
^gtfo with that elf shit. elf on the shelf has been around way before the league. google, my friend.

anyways, SOA stayyyyyyyyyyys killing it. well, except for season 3.. what a drag =/

but this season has been crazy as fuck. im sure the finale will pay off. <3 this show.

its prob been mentioned in here, but i was IMDB'ing the other day and i found out that Kurt Sutter (Otto) - who is also the creator and executive producer of SOA - is married to Katey Sagal (Gemma) in real life... And they have a kid together named Jackson. lolz..
Dec 04, 2011 @ 18:55
yeah. old news brah brah.
Dec 04, 2011 @ 19:01
i had no idea ope was GERRY BERTIER til this season.
berrrtiiieers mama
Dec 04, 2011 @ 20:20
^gtfo with that elf shit. elf on the shelf has been around way before the league. google, my friend.

anyways, SOA stayyyyyyyyyyys killing it. well, except for season 3.. what a drag =/

but this season has been crazy as fuck. im sure the finale will pay off. <3 this show.

its prob been mentioned in here, but i was IMDB'ing the other day and i found out that Kurt Sutter (Otto) - who is also the creator and executive producer of SOA - is married to Katey Sagal (Gemma) in real life... And they have a kid together named Jackson. lolz..

He was also producer, writer, and director on The Shield. They didn't have a kid together named Jackson, though, she has a son named Jackson from a previous marriage.

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0