hype cog

Sons of Anarchy

Dec 13, 2011 @ 05:52
lol i just dont get what you guys expected... rolling into season 5 with everyone caught by RICO and it turns into prison break? aren't you kinda glad this RICO shit failed? i am.
Dec 13, 2011 @ 06:40
lol i just dont get what you guys expected... rolling into season 5 with everyone caught by RICO and it turns into prison break? aren't you kinda glad this RICO shit failed? i am.

Obviously I'm glad that the RICO case was shut down because it keeps the club alive and active, but what I don't like is that they used the CIA to wipe out EVERYTHING they built up all season, not just RICO. Take Juice for example, almost every episode had a segment dedicated to what he was going through, and then it's just like "okay no problem anymore here's the only proof you can go destroy it."

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

Drewbacca
Dec 13, 2011 @ 18:31
yeah but think about how all the characters developed over the season.

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

Dec 13, 2011 @ 18:32
It's a good show.
Drewbacca
Dec 18, 2011 @ 07:51
i mean all the other seasons end the same way. big build up for a simple solution at the end

Dec 19, 2011 @ 15:47
last season wasnt a simple solution at all tbh. it was complex and no one really knew what was going to happen
Drewbacca
Dec 19, 2011 @ 20:08
i didnt watch all of 3 lol. but still.

Dec 19, 2011 @ 22:09
all in all tho, this season was still far better than 3. 3 was the worst season yet.
Dec 19, 2011 @ 22:13
all in all tho, this season was still far better than 3. 3 was the worst season yet.

Season 3 spent way too long with the whole Abel thing, but the finale was awesome.

Drewbacca
Dec 19, 2011 @ 22:33
season 1 and 2 were so dope. i just rewatched them on netflix

Dec 19, 2011 @ 22:39
season 1 and 2 were so dope. i just rewatched them on netflix

Yeah, those will be hard to beat. I liked it more when they're criminal activity wasn't on such a grand scale.

Drewbacca
Jan 08, 2012 @ 00:36
well they keep making new friends with bigger organizations. but next season is probably going to keep them local around the bay area and itll be all against the blacks

Jan 08, 2012 @ 00:48
well they keep making new friends with bigger organizations. but next season is probably going to keep them local around the bay area and itll be all against the blacks

I know, but then you run into the problem like Weeds has where they just keep getting away with ridiculous stuff that you could obviously never get away with in reality, especially not in a tiny town like Charming.

Jan 08, 2012 @ 06:35
i feel like the show wouldn't seem so hacky if it took itself less seriously, like true blood, instead of trying to be a soapy version of the shield, which is paradoxical
Jan 08, 2012 @ 12:22
I know, but then you run into the problem like Weeds has where they just keep getting away with ridiculous stuff that you could obviously never get away with in reality, especially not in a tiny town like Charming.

lol ive always thought about how funny it is that they can just walk around in town with knives on their hip and guns out, and no one says anything. but then again, its a show and i wouldnt like to see it the other way, just an observation
Jul 18, 2012 @ 04:25
FULL Sons of Anarchy Panel from SDCC 2012

Jul 28, 2012 @ 01:53

Jul 29, 2012 @ 09:27
interesting find. Might I suggest checking out the appisodes which show about their time in prison during the gap between 3rd and 4th season. Hopefully they also replay all the 4th season so i can refresh my memory before the 5th season starts.
Jul 30, 2012 @ 21:46
^ yeah i seen those, well, the ones that are actually up on youtube. some arent too good quality tho...
Aug 20, 2012 @ 20:16
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://youtu.be/goLfK3LsdcI
http://youtu.be/_SSwHZNAi7U
http://youtu.be/chXMwVkAXN4
http://youtu.be/R4YoMQnFeOA
http://youtu.be/XxpkEORw1-U
Sep 01, 2012 @ 22:01
Just started watching this show.

Finna run through the whole 3 seasons on netflix and then see if I can DL the 4th season just in time for the 5th season smokeyface

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

Sep 01, 2012 @ 22:34
SEASON 5 IS GONNA BO SO FUCKING DOPE
Sep 02, 2012 @ 01:27
od, shits about to get hectic

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM

Sep 02, 2012 @ 15:59
Just finished watching the first season.

This show has made me want to re read Hamlet.

Sep 03, 2012 @ 19:41
Just finished watching the first season.

This show has made me want to re read Hamlet.

disclaimer: although it was still a good season, season 3 is deff the weakest of the bunch.

FOR THE REST OF YOU:
In ep 211 theres a scene between gemma and tig that i've never fully understood. gemma is in her closet looking for something, and tig comes in and they start making out and shit, and then she shoves his face between her legs...
was this a dream or some shit? or was it real? did the explain this somewhere and i missed it? anyone have any idea?
maybe they'll explain it more in this season? idunno =[
Sep 03, 2012 @ 20:14
I don't think it was a dream. Tig was collecting any extra muscled needed for the retaliation against the league and Gemma offered him her collection. Tig drops the two boxes and things get intimate between both. Tig sees the pic of Jax and his younger bro(the one who died) and thinks it's wrong.

Re watch the episode, Gemma tells tara that Clay may not want her anymore she says that men tend to find other pussy once thier former pussy has been violated.

Sep 03, 2012 @ 20:55
Been waiting for the new season. This season is gonna be dope as fuck.

https://www.instagram.com/aldrxn/

Sep 05, 2012 @ 21:12
I don't think it was a dream. Tig was collecting any extra muscled needed for the retaliation against the league and Gemma offered him her collection. Tig drops the two boxes and things get intimate between both. Tig sees the pic of Jax and his younger bro(the one who died) and thinks it's wrong.

Re watch the episode, Gemma tells tara that Clay may not want her anymore she says that men tend to find other pussy once thier former pussy has been violated.

i know what happened, im just curious as to why, or what relationship they have had in the past or anything else realting to that scene. seemed very out of no where
Sep 05, 2012 @ 23:58
tig has always had a crush on gemma and he was acting reckless that whole season. isn't it around that time that he confesses to what happened to opie's wife and tries to get himself killed?
Sep 07, 2012 @ 19:30
^ yup
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0