^Tell us why you REALLY mad doe son
^ The story was developing in a way where they could have ended with a major change to the group. I didn't think they could have in 8 episodes but after the first 4 episodes or so, they had a shot. But they wrapped everything up around the relationships, not the characters.
And no shot ANY of those women would have had their respective guys.
- Ari was banging the only women his wife actually hated.
- Eric banged her MOM.
- Vince knew that chick for ONE DAY.
You're bugging if you think that shit wraps up in a fairytale ending.
I felt that some where around Aquaman the show started to be more about the Entourage than Vince and became less of a wet dream and more of a show. There were ways for everyone to be end up happy and still show how the characters have grown, which I feel would have been way better.
- Eric parts ways with Vince as a client, but their friendship "rekindles". Expands to NY if he does get Sloan back.
- Turtle somehow is able to get the funding for his restaurant. It would have been cool if his girl came back and ponied up some Avion money but whatever.
- Drama's show takes off and he gets offered a movie shooting for a year somewhere in Europe.
- Ari ends up with Dana/gets a football team.
- Vince needs to go to Miami for movie.
This way no one's life sucks but they do have to part ways to pursue their own respective passions professionally. You can still have your big airport hugfest and leave it open to a movie but without this garbage Sex and the City/Cinderella ending. Everyone's a success, everyone's happy but no one is part of an "entourage" anymore; they're all individuals.