hype cog
HYPEBEAST Forums is currently frozen. Threads and posts are still available to view. A new community initiative is being developed and will be rolled out soon.

Movie Trailers, News & Rumors Thread

Oct 28, 2010 @ 12:29
nice!!!

+1 rep!
Oct 28, 2010 @ 16:32
i dont like the dark knight rises. they should just call it gotham or something.
Oct 28, 2010 @ 21:20
This should be interesting

Originally posted by Inactive User
The Weinstein Company has just sent out a press release informing us that Jeremy Piven has joined the cast of Robert Rodriguez’ Spy Kids 4: All the Time in the World. Piven is set to play the villainous “Timekeeper” who threatens to take over the world. In addition, Antonio Banderas, Danny Trejo, Alexa Vega, and Daryl Sabara are all set to reprise their roles from the previous films. They’ll join the previously-announced Jessica Alba and Joel McHale.
Oct 29, 2010 @ 14:21
just jizzed my pants

Looking toward 2013, Universal has staked out May 17 as the date for its high-profile adaptation of King's The Dark Tower. Imagine is producing the Ron Howard-directed project.
Oct 30, 2010 @ 06:23
Hello,
movie Is this sucked movie interesting i want to see this one
Oct 30, 2010 @ 09:48
^
What?
Oct 30, 2010 @ 13:22
Third Batman to be Titled The Dark Knight Rises

That's a horrible title.
Oct 30, 2010 @ 22:38
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy2nAOdBUlw

Norwegian film releasing this month,but coming to the states in 2011.
king king sized trolls goddamn

Any new trailers?
Nov 02, 2010 @ 13:03

Jamie Chung is boarding The Hangover Part II, currently shooting under the direction of Todd Phillips.

The Warner Bros. and Legendary Pictures sequel reunites the stars from the original -- Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms and Justin Bartha -- and transposes them in a misbegotten trip to Thailand. Ken Jeong and Mike Tyson are also returning.'

Chung is one of the few new people in a major role to join the production so far. The actress is playing Helms' new fiancee. (Helms married Heather Graham in the first movie during that
Nov 04, 2010 @ 18:49
spidey

Martin Sheen is joining the Marc Webb-directed 3D Spider-Man movie, playing the role of Uncle Ben. He joins Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone and Rhys Ifans, who were set earlier in the Sony Pictures Entertainment film that begins production in December. Uncle Ben, who raised Peter Parker along with his wife Mae, doesn't last long. That's no surprise to fans of the comic or the original film series, who watched Uncle Ben get killed by a thief whom Parker could have stopped with his new-found superpowers, but let escape. Sheen has a longer run in The Way, the crowd-pleasing film directed by his son Emilio Estevez that made its debut at the Toronto International Film Festival and is still in the process of being set up for distribution.
Nov 05, 2010 @ 18:51
^^^
Sally Field Joins Spider-Man
Just a couple hours ago, it was revealed that Martin Sheen was in final negotiations to join the cast of Columbia Pictures
Nov 05, 2010 @ 19:03
I'm telling you... Zac Efron is a good actor and I bet we'll be talking about him like we do Leo, Pitt, Depp, Penn, etc in 10 years. As long as he gets the chance, that is.
Nov 06, 2010 @ 13:19
Possibly, but it's Akira; you just don't desecrate something like that.
Nov 06, 2010 @ 13:45
the only way an akira live action film would work is if they cast kanye as tetsuosmokeyface
(Invalid img) GIFSoup

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

Nov 08, 2010 @ 19:39
Morgan Freeman May Join
Nov 08, 2010 @ 19:59
I'm telling you... Zac Efron is a good actor and I bet we'll be talking about him like we do Leo, Pitt, Depp, Penn, etc in 10 years. As long as he gets the chance, that is.

Fuck that. If you choose shitty roles, you're a shitty actor. He does not deserve this opportunity.
Nov 08, 2010 @ 21:09
i think morgan freeman isn't the great of an actor
Nov 09, 2010 @ 11:46
all i can say is that this americanized version of akira is going to be very odd.

Nov 10, 2010 @ 06:01
dragonball evolution odd or speed racer odd?
Nov 10, 2010 @ 09:01

Both were terrible so I dunno.
Nov 10, 2010 @ 09:31
this whole fucking adaptation of akira is a failure from the start. they can make some cool eye-candy sequences, but this movie WILL NOT be akira. just let it be sahn, the original (manga and anime) were dope
Nov 10, 2010 @ 11:48
Both were terrible so I dunno.

speed racer wasn't terrible. it was more... strange.
Nov 10, 2010 @ 12:00

well,dragonball evolution sucked because of many different factors.first,they used C list actors,they completely RAPED the storyline,and the special effects were trash.

with this akira adaptation,it sounds like theyre going for good actors,and the effects will most likely be on point,but the whole story seems like it'll have a lingering odd feeling just because its americanized.that,and the fact that WB is saying that its going to be a 2 part film,which is odd in itself.how exactly are they going to separate the films? most of akiras action comes from the latter parts of the film,which is what im sure many people are looking forward to.i really dont know how i feel about this.

Nov 10, 2010 @ 13:20
All this fucking thread is about comic book reincarnated movies.

There's other movies out there
Nov 10, 2010 @ 14:48
All this fucking thread is about comic book reincarnated movies.

orly

It’s the franchise that saw blonde Kirsten Dunst dye her hair red to play MJ; redheaded Bryce Dallas Howard go blonde to play Gwen Stacy; and now famous redhead Emma Stone revert to her natural golden locks to give Stacy another go around. So – can you guess who the brunette Zooey Deschanel has been tipped to play in the next Spider-movie?

According to Showbiz Spy, who have a rather patchy record, Spider-Man director Webb is looking to reteam Deschanel after their MPDG max-out on 500 Days of Summer. Going against the trend, however, this would mean Webb is looking to cast a dark-haired actress as a dark-haired character – J Jonah Jameson’s PA, Betty Brant, the character who was previously played by Elizabeth Banks… in a wig.

Depending on how they decide to play this, Brant could be a temporary love-interest for Peter Parker – she certainly was in certain comics at certain times – but I’m not expecting it.
Nov 10, 2010 @ 15:36
all this fucking thread is about comic book reincarnated movies.

♥♥♥♥♥

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O

Nov 10, 2010 @ 22:25
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy2nAOdBUlw

Norwegian film releasing this month,but coming to the states in 2011.
king king sized trolls goddamn

problem?
laughinggn.com/junk/avatars/trollface.jpg" alt="" />
Nov 12, 2010 @ 22:02
smfh

Sony has offered Colin Farrell the lead role in Columbia Pictures' "Total Recall" remake.

Farrell received the offer last week and has since been in negotiations with Sony. He would play a man tortured by recurring dreams of a trip to Mars, a role that was played by Arnold Schwarzenegger in the original 1990 pic.

Farrell, Tom Hardy and Michael Fassbender also had been considered for the role.

The "Total Recall" reboot, to be directed by Len Wiseman from a script by Kurt Wimmer, will contemporize author Philip K. Dick's source story, "We Can Remember It for You Wholesale." Farrell's casting would help contemporize the pic, offering a stark contrast to Schwarzenegger's persona.
Nov 14, 2010 @ 13:15
new wolverine movie will ignore the 2009 one. it'll be called "the wolverine", and be set in japan, centred around a love story. cannot believe aronofsky is doing this.
Nov 14, 2010 @ 20:10
new wolverine movie will ignore the 2009 one. it'll be called "the wolverine", and be set in japan, centred around a love story. cannot believe aronofsky is doing this.

motherfucking bitch.....
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.