hype cog

What's The Last Movie That You've Seen?

Jan 25, 2015 @ 21:17
Highly Recommended:

Guardians of the Galaxy- I try to avoid obvious recommendations but this is one of my favorite movies.
A Dirty Carnival- Korean gangster film with heart. This one fight scene is particularly .
Il Sorpasso- Italian road trip movie you will probably never forget. 
Purple Noon- The original Talented Mr. Ripley.
Diving Bell and the Butterfly- Shot partly in the POV of a paraplegic with two hot french therapists.
The Lunchbox - If you liked Lost in Translation, peep this.

Recommended:

Kings of Summer- Three friends decide to build a house and live in the wilderness.
The Way Way Back- Annasophia Robb 
Paris, Texas- Natassaja Kinski 

Series:
Peaky Blinders- Pretty good crime series.
Jan 27, 2015 @ 22:23
Watched Birdman last night, i find that it is woefully overrated
Jan 31, 2015 @ 14:54
Ichi the Killer. It's been forever since I've watched it, entertaining, but not really my tastes any more.

narsha.narsha.narsha

Feb 04, 2015 @ 08:43
http://youtu.be/Lfk5XqrovZ0http://

Port of Shadows... excellent French film noir...
Feb 04, 2015 @ 08:43
http://youtu.be/Lfk5XqrovZ0http://
Port of Shadows... excellent French film noir...
Feb 09, 2015 @ 02:10
Highly Recommended:

John Wick - Center Axis Relock smokeyface
Rob the Mob - Exactly as the title says. Robberies are funny as fuck.
Las Horas Muertas - Young man falls for an older woman. Dat ass. 
Feb 09, 2015 @ 23:03
Interesting suggestions as usual 45 smokeyface
Feb 17, 2015 @ 21:22
Just saw Kingsman.... shit was surprisingly good and original. I really like it. Plus the fits were on point smokeyface
Feb 23, 2015 @ 22:27
Originally posted by Inactive User
just watched Whiplash

it's really good
J. K. Simmons fucking killed it, best supporting actor in my book.

I just saw Inherent Vice (Joaquin Phoenix came correct as usual) and The Imitation game. Both very good movies.
Ya boy called it
Feb 25, 2015 @ 13:00
Rain Man, just 3 days ago
Mar 12, 2015 @ 12:27
Originally posted by Inactive User
Interesting suggestions as usual 45 
Thanks, here's more:

My Life As A Dog - One of the best coming of age movies I've seen. Watch how this dude tries to drink milk.
The Best Offer - An uppity auctioneer falls in love with a reclusive heiress. Great cinematography.
The Fisher King - THE Dude tries to search for the Holy Grail. 
Mar 16, 2015 @ 05:39
Horsemen- it was really good. I seen it before but I just recently saw it was on and said fuck it. 

Unbroken- I liked it. 

John Wick- loved the cinematography. The movie was bad but I loved the cinemotography so much It's the only reason why I finished it.

Ouija- lmfao it was ass

The Best of Me- just one of those movies you watch because nothing else was on.

Burn After Reading- fucking hilarious. 

Lucy- had potential but it just fell flat for me. 

Predestination- really good.

Zodiac- loved it. Loved it. Loved it. Jake gyllenhal is fucking amazing but tbh I think Mark ruffalo had the best performance. 

Kobe Bryant Muse- fucking loved it. Rip kobe

The Captive- good. 

American Psycho- overrated as fuck. Like I got the movie but it's really overrated. 

Philomena- it's really good probably one o my new favorites. 

O Brother, Where Art Thou?- it was solid. John turturro needs to be in more movies though. He's a great actor.

Inside Llewyn Davis- really good. I love the coen brothers. 

Heat- I usually don't care for the length of movies but I felt like it went on a little long and it was really unnesscary how long it was. But it was really good.

i been slacking on my movie game though really sucks because watching movies is my favorite thing to do.

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

Mar 30, 2015 @ 04:35
it follows, not bad
Apr 01, 2015 @ 17:58
I watched Get Shorty and
Election on netflix this weekend.

Really enjoyed both. 

(̅_̅_̅_̅(̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅( ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้)

Apr 02, 2015 @ 04:24
Bill and Teds Excellent Adventure. It was ok i guess
Apr 06, 2015 @ 03:37
Furious 7. RIP PAUL
May 16, 2015 @ 20:32
May 16, 2015 @ 20:57
I watched Birth of a Nation. Classic American cinema!
May 16, 2015 @ 21:17
Furious 7. it Was great! RIP PAUL WALKER smh
May 17, 2015 @ 14:56
rampage: capital punishment
Jun 01, 2015 @ 02:18
The Rum Diary- pretty solid. Johnny depp did good with this one. He had so much respect for his friend and this movie was a good send off. 

Annie- average. I haven't seen the original but this one had its moments but the script was terrible.  

The Hunger Games: Mocking jay part 1- didn't like it. Jennifer Laurence is really a terrible actress I can't even comprehend how someone so bad can be so famous. Fuck her. 

Trash Humpers- harmony korine is a literal mad man for this one.  

28 Days Later- really good. Cillian Murphy Was great. The writing was solid also.  

Dumb and Dumber to- fucking garbage 

Beyond the Lights- ehhh just a Netflix movie. The lead actress was pretty hot though 

Going Clear- crazy good. Watch it. 

Wet Hot American Summer- really funny like honestly one of the funniest movies I have ever seen.  

Night at the museum: Secret of the Tomb- very very very sad. Rip robin Williams. The ending was a fucking tear jerker.  

A Most Violent Year- fantastic. Excellent all around. Oscar Isaac has so much talent.  

The Tree of Life- it was good. I'm not too familiar with Terrence malicks work but this movie was pretty good. 

Furious Seven- man I didn't like it at all. The fighting scenes were pretty well cheoragraphed other than that it was eh  

Goodbye Uncle Tom- powerful

Paddington- it was fun I watched it with my little brother and he loved it. 

Fast Times at Ridgemont High- I wanted it to get dark but it didn't. Average.  

Super- lame.  

The Cobbler- it was okay but Adam sandler needs to start taking on more serious roles. He can act but his movies are such shit   Chappie- fun. Die antword were probably my favorite part about it.  

Ex Machina- it was cool but predictable. Beautifully shot.  

Kingsman- it was fun.  

Taken 3- garbage. Liam Neeson wasn't even in half the movie. Stunt doubles were needed For just running? Super lame.    Night Moves- I liked it a lot. Jesse eisenberg and Dakota fanning had pretty good chemistry in this.   Coherence- it was original but it was a solid 6.5   Filth- pretty solid. 6.5/10

Still Alice- Oscar bait. 5/10 at best. Kristen Stewart out acted Julianne Moore in this and Moore won an Oscar for her role. 

Poltergeist- I liked it! It was fun. It reminded me of those cheesy 90s movies. Like arachnophobia. Solid 7/10.

The Zero Theorem- I liked it a lot. Terry Gilliam has an eye for the obscure and it just complements the talent he had to work with for this movie. 7.5/10 

In the Mood for Love- loved it. Everything worked so well. The acting the camera work, the soundtrack was just beautiful, the wardrobes too! Gosh it was just all around beautiful. 
8.5/10 

It follows- it was alright. But the acting wasn't too good.

Deliver Us From Evil- it was okay. Solid 6   

The Lazarus effect- interesting but didn't quite hit the mark with me. 

Montage of heck- it was very cool but it was slow at some parts and I really didn't like how it didn't touch kurts death. The intro was god tier though I loved it.

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

Drewbacca
Jun 02, 2015 @ 03:41
-New episode of Silicon Valley was hilarious. These guys can't catch a break.
-Ex Machina was crazy, even robotic women be cray
-This hood bay area movie called 'Bad Blood' was intense but super low budget

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

Jun 03, 2015 @ 12:21
Guardians of the Galaxy. Good, escapist fun.

Realität ist eine Illusion, die durch den Mangel an Alkohol hervorgerufen wird.

Drewbacca
Jun 09, 2015 @ 21:22
lol watched this movie 'Last Knights'.. I thought clive owen and morgan freeman would be good.. But the movie was mehhh

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

Jun 09, 2015 @ 23:43
Belly - Felt like hype williams directed the whole thing like a music video, which I thought was cool, but not much else was that good.
There will be blood - Too slow a start, but liked the character development of daniel plainview. Otherwise didnt get much into it.
Fruitvale Station - Great movie, really shows what life is worth.
Oldboy - Rewatched it, still great.

Burgundy HB Ebbets Hats, $40 shipped (plus shipping if outside of north america)

Jun 11, 2015 @ 00:39
The Wolf of Wallstreet
Jul 19, 2015 @ 22:39
Ant Man
Jul 27, 2015 @ 05:28
Furious 7. It's been a while since I last watched a movie.
Jul 30, 2015 @ 20:15
Rudy is a great movie
Jul 31, 2015 @ 01:56
Terminator Genisys! It was actually quite nice to see Arnie back in town.smokeyface
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0