hype cog

The Walking Dead

Dec 08, 2012 @ 05:07
Wow I completely forgot about Morgan. Tbh, I just thought he died since he was dead set on getting somewhere I don't remember where. 
Dec 24, 2012 @ 13:34
just watched this front to back like during finals week. shits pretty good, prolly my favorite besides BB atm. glen is my nigga.

pink like hamilton

Dec 24, 2012 @ 21:29
I've always wondered that about Morgan too, are they ever going to bring him back? It already seems late (probably a lot of viewers wouldn't even remember who he was) and the longer they take the more likely it'll be that that actor has a contractual obligation to another show or something
Jan 28, 2013 @ 05:52
Jan 28, 2013 @ 06:21
I've always wondered that about Morgan too, are they ever going to bring him back? It already seems late (probably a lot of viewers wouldn't even remember who he was) and the longer they take the more likely it'll be that that actor has a contractual obligation to another show or something
I read somewhere that he's going to be back soon.
Feb 11, 2013 @ 00:09
tonight smokeyface

•••

Feb 11, 2013 @ 05:03
not enough info, crappy episode
Feb 11, 2013 @ 05:35
gawsh.      .
Feb 11, 2013 @ 06:52
It's getting real for Rick wonder when he's gonna lose it
Feb 11, 2013 @ 08:22
That ending was so corny, they could've done a much better job with the acting in that scene. Overall a pretty good episode, but that part was hard to take seriously.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

Feb 11, 2013 @ 12:39
Didn't really like how the left it. Although I'm keen as to see the rest of the season!
Feb 11, 2013 @ 12:49
They need to let Cutty in.

narsha.narsha.narsha

Feb 11, 2013 @ 15:26
Andrea character needs to go at this point, she is sticking with governor after all the shit that went down.

Don't badmind me.

Feb 12, 2013 @ 01:25
I didn't like it. This show has reached a point where I'm only watching it because there's no point in dropping now when I've got this far into it.
Feb 12, 2013 @ 04:08
lol that one part where andrea says like one cliche corny ass line and suddenly everyone is comforted made me laugh

pink like hamilton

Feb 12, 2013 @ 05:07
dat nigguh rick cray
Feb 12, 2013 @ 05:23
breaking bad, come baaaaaaaaaack!

•••

Feb 12, 2013 @ 10:39
breaking bad, come baaaaaaaaaack!
yes.
Feb 12, 2013 @ 11:10
looks like the end of this episode kinda put an end to people who were still believing Lori was still alive. lol. shit aint happenin
Feb 12, 2013 @ 18:10
1) this show has gone bad. 
2) i really hope rick is legit crazy. if the next episode starts with herschel going "yo rick, you haven't slept in 3 days", then rick goes to sleep and wakes up cured of madness.... then i'm walking out. 
Feb 12, 2013 @ 18:23
also, did anyone else notice the governor had a dufflebag of guns labeled "Sheriff"? is this rick's bag from season 1 (i forgot, didn't a group steal that?) or is it just another bag to show the governor and rick are similar? 
Feb 12, 2013 @ 21:11
didn't they give the bag of guns to a bunch of mexicans taking care of the elderly in that large building?

•••

Feb 12, 2013 @ 22:34
No way they're going to keep Rick crazy.

Governor finna attack soon enough.
Feb 12, 2013 @ 22:45
didn't they give the bag of guns to a bunch of mexicans taking care of the elderly in that large building?
haha i actually googled "walking dead bag of guns". 

Andrea took the bag with her when the farm was overrun. then the Governor got it from her.
Feb 18, 2013 @ 03:12
I don't recall Rick talking to Shane on the phone...

Feb 18, 2013 @ 04:36
he meant that he saw shane (in woodbury)

i kinda miss season 2. even if it was ham-fisted and had the same terrible one-dimensional characters and awful dialogue it was trying to be more than a zombie show. they've kinda given into the action part now and it's kinda depressing, and yet because of the comic book (which isn't even as good as the game) i can't stop watching. also it's the only zombie show.

but yeah, this show is terrible lol. why would the governor come to the prison and not finish them off? why do they kill off new characters like that? is that really the end of tyreese?
Feb 18, 2013 @ 05:05
Anyone else notice in the scene where Herschel is talking to Glen outside, the first time they show Glen, Maggie's teal colored SUV is behind him and there's a motorcycle in front of it, and the next time they show Glen those are both gone and it's the Dodge truck.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

Feb 18, 2013 @ 09:05
Rick needs to cut the shit lol

•••

Feb 18, 2013 @ 11:03
i dont know about you guys, but this show is still great to me. It may not be the most compelling story plot every ep, however I still enjoy it.

The fact Daryl finally stand up for himself and his morals against his always-been-bad-influence big brother.

The stupid blond bitch just can't put together a single god damn puzzle piece together and it's starting to piss me off.

And Shane is on some peyote trip right now, but from the looks in his eyes at the end of the ep... I expect Super Saiyan Rick who's ready to tear a new asshole for a governor. Same with Glenn too. He even got his warrior gear [bullet proof vest] on lolol.

I think the reason why the Governor didnt "finish" the job is because he's simply a fuckin insane and fuckin irrational psycho mofo.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

Feb 18, 2013 @ 22:48
he meant that he saw shane (in woodbury)

i kinda miss season 2. even if it was ham-fisted and had the same terrible one-dimensional characters and awful dialogue it was trying to be more than a zombie show. they've kinda given into the action part now and it's kinda depressing, and yet because of the comic book (which isn't even as good as the game) i can't stop watching. also it's the only zombie show.

but yeah, this show is terrible lol. why would the governor come to the prison and not finish them off? why do they kill off new characters like that? is that really the end of tyreese?
Tyreese comes back next episode

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0