hype cog
HYPEBEAST Forums will be freezing on July 31st 2017. Threads and posts will still be available to view. A new community initiative is being developed and will be rolled out soon.

The Walking Dead

Nov 13, 2012 @ 00:13
Wouldn't the zombies just scratch them then?

I was thinking this as well, among many other things. This series is making less sense every week.

Inactive User

Nov 13, 2012 @ 01:15
What happened to zombie strength? Didn't a zombie rip Dale's stomach wide open? Show is getting extremely ridiculous, but being that it's the only zombie show in existence we'll all keep watching.
Nov 13, 2012 @ 08:46
this shit is getting sloppy.. i just watched the AMC extras they put on youtube and in talking about this scene, they even clarify that the "wwf/wwe zombie fight" is supposed to really be staged...........................

BUT YOU CAN SEE THERE FUCKING TEETH ARE ALL INTACT!

look:
http://youtu.be/O9_VgWGY2oI
Nov 13, 2012 @ 08:47
Nov 19, 2012 @ 02:10
episode is already good
edit: ok Rick is for sure going crazy and Carol has to be alive

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Nov 19, 2012 @ 03:15
Andrea is such a slut. Fuck you Merle. Michonne figured out dat zombie camo, Ricks all like "da fuck" I hope maggie n glen come out alive smh fuck the Town

www.headhunterla.com

Nov 19, 2012 @ 04:48
Wow, Next episode is going to be crazy.

My prediction- While Michonne is around the group someone is going to mention Glenn and Maggie being gone and shes going to be like Merle took them, I know where they are I can take you there. Group is going to be like wtf how is Merle alive. Michonne takes some of them to Woodbury and some crazy shit is gonna go down. Probably some epic scenes with Rick and the Governor and Daryl and Merle. I think Michonne joins the group and I definitely think Daryl stays loyal to the group over Merle and might even end up killing him. Also after all this shit goes down, probably after the next episode, Andrea is going to realize the governor and town are evil and goes back with the group but Michonne wont forgive her. Anyways, Should be crazy.
Nov 19, 2012 @ 05:07
Pretty good episode. I had a feeling Rick was losing it, but I think he snapped back to reality.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

Nov 19, 2012 @ 06:21
This episode really made me excited what will happen next week.

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

Nov 19, 2012 @ 07:29
Andrea is such a slut. Fuck you Merle. Michonne figured out dat zombie camo, Ricks all like "da fuck" I hope maggie n glen come out alive smh fuck the Town

LOL at zombie camo.

If Darryl takes out Merle.... Damn... smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface
Nov 19, 2012 @ 09:19
michonne has to know they were from the prison, she heard them talking about it, that's how she knew vaguely where to go. it'll be interesting to see how she becomes a real character around other people.

glenn is really a fuckboi for letting merle get the drop on them. why did they let him get so close? if they get tortured, it's on him. like they had guns and two people and he still got one over? goddamn.
Nov 19, 2012 @ 14:09
michonne always has the grimiest looks on her face. literally always. andrea needs to die already.

glen was shook like he always is. obviously merle isnt dying before he sees his bro again. that reunion will be a trip.
Nov 19, 2012 @ 14:26
fuck Merle
Nov 19, 2012 @ 14:33
but for real, its going to be interesting to see what happens with the group and the town. the group is small while the town has quite a few people in it, so whats going to happen with these extra people running around.
Nov 19, 2012 @ 17:19
Michonne took out half of their fighters in last nights episode. Even though Woodbury has more civilians, I think they are on par fighter wise. I was kind of bummed that Michonne killed bizarro Glenn. I wanted to see them have an encounter.
Drewbacca
Nov 19, 2012 @ 18:07
maybe they'll infiltrate and fuck it up trojan zombie style?

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

Nov 19, 2012 @ 18:37
Business is about to pick up between the 2 camps, can't wait.
Nov 19, 2012 @ 23:14
michonne has to know they were from the prison, she heard them talking about it, that's how she knew vaguely where to go. it'll be interesting to see how she becomes a real character around other people.

glenn is really a fuckboi for letting merle get the drop on them. why did they let him get so close? if they get tortured, it's on him. like they had guns and two people and he still got one over? goddamn.

He couldnt do anything to Merle because of Daryl. How could he go back to camp and tell Daryl he found Merle but hes dead now cause i shot him. Anyways, Merle is a dickhead and hes gonna get fucked up next episode
Nov 19, 2012 @ 23:46
governor bout to give Maggie that mean dick
Nov 20, 2012 @ 00:41
i think you mean andrea

•••

Nov 20, 2012 @ 01:01
no i mean maggie, they took maggie in and showed the governor entering the same room as maggie in the next episode preview
Nov 20, 2012 @ 01:03
^lol comic book spoil alert
Nov 21, 2012 @ 07:02
well it was obvious tho... when merle mentioned glenn and his pretty little girlfriend, i thought i heard the governor saying "so no more andrea?"

DONT FUCK MAGGIE. I LOVE MAGGIE x GLENN OMG ADKFjasdlfkjae;ofijaleiowfj

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

Nov 21, 2012 @ 08:48
OMFG LEAVE MAGGIE ALONE. She belongs to me.

Hey what's up with micheon not being attacked by the zombies? is it cuz of their guts n blood?

That fuckin town is full of sickos.

Zamn Rick was trippin hard. At least he overcame the adversity. that self-therapy via broken phone.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

Nov 21, 2012 @ 09:00
im assuming its cuz of the scent of "death" all over her..

i feel like i've seen this done in other zombie related movies/shows where they cover themselves in zombie nastiness and get thru the zombies with ease...

or did this happen in the beginning of the entire series? (AM I TRIPPIN OR WUT)

Nov 21, 2012 @ 09:12
yeah rick talking to lori through the broken phone was in the comics also. it was a way for him to cope with her death. glad they put it in the show. ^ yeah in like the first season when rick and glen went back to atlanta, they figured out if they were covered in zombie matter, they would be camouflaged. then the rain washed it off

i wouldn't be surprised if merle will be killed off. he seems like the only one who truly follows the governor and will be on his side when rick's group finally confronts the governor and his men. the governor's men are a bunch of pussies though. most of them don't know what actually goes down and are inexperienced with fighting

what was that girl's name with the bow and arrow?
Nov 21, 2012 @ 15:29
idr her name but @claire the governor said "do they know andrea?" so welp idk

comic book fans (casting spoilers): chad coleman aka cutty from the wire cast as tyreese smokeyface
Nov 21, 2012 @ 15:29
idr her name but @claire the governor said "do they know andrea?" so welp idk

comic book fans (casting spoilers): chad coleman aka cutty from the wire cast as tyreese smokeyface
Nov 22, 2012 @ 16:28
smokeyface it's weird they haven't introduced tyreese yet.

https://www.instagram.com/larisrasidovic/

Nov 22, 2012 @ 17:55
Oooh yea @zilla. I was high so I may have heard differently. But in the preview, Andrea was tryina get some an governor was all NO. hahahaha

Besides the point, PLEASE DON'T FUQ MAGGIE T_T

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0