hype cog

The Official Pure Blue Japan Thread

Jan 04, 2011 @ 19:31
i've heard pbj's fade relatively fast... assuming close to daily wear on a pair of one wash 011's, how often should i soak/wash?
Jan 04, 2011 @ 23:44
^Fatbro, it really depends on your legs. In terms of waist PBJs are fine, but the thighs on 005/007 can be tight if you have muscular legs and the rise on PBJs are IMO killer.

What about the rise is "killer"?
Jan 04, 2011 @ 23:47
What about the rise is "killer"?

It's a low rise jean, those tend to be crotch killers.
Jan 04, 2011 @ 23:49
For my next pair, I'm torn between PBJ 005's or Flat Head 3001's. Anyone have any opinions?

I think the construction quality is a little bit better on Flat Heads, but the denim has a little more character on PBJs, and PBJs cost less.
Jan 06, 2011 @ 01:08
Thinking about copping a pair. But pbj's or samurai, quality wise which is beter?
Jan 06, 2011 @ 01:50
if you want your pbj to fade fast don't get one wash ones. They are unbreakable. I'm going to NY next week Im planning to cop either XX-011 or XX-007

i've owned both PBJ and Samurai, material wise Samurai is way more durable, but size and fit wise PBJ fits me a lot better.

streamzoo = redsalapao - instagram = greensalapao

Jan 06, 2011 @ 08:33
hmm well i don't really want them to fade fast, but i heard they generally fade pretty fast..

if i have the one wash, i'm guessing i probably won't need to soak in the first 6 months?
Jan 07, 2011 @ 02:40
Originally posted by Inactive User
Thinking about copping a pair. But pbj's or samurai, quality wise which is beter?

Samurai is better in construction quality than PBJ. Where you see the difference the most obviously is in the stitching. Samurai uses heavier, more durable stitching thread than PBJs do. I've owned a couple of pairs of Samurai and a couple of PBJs, and the stitching broke a lot faster on the PBJs for me than they did on the Samurais in all cases.

if you want your pbj to fade fast don't get one wash ones. They are unbreakable. I'm going to NY next week Im planning to cop either XX-011 or XX-007

I disagree. I have the one-wash XX-007, and for me they faded pretty fast.

hmm well i don't really want them to fade fast, but i heard they generally fade pretty fast..

if i have the one wash, i'm guessing i probably won't need to soak in the first 6 months?

Right. If you are getting the one-wash, you don't have to soak at all. You can just wash them when they get dirty.
Jan 08, 2011 @ 07:22
A couple of pics while I learn how to use my new camera, PBJ XX-007:

Jan 08, 2011 @ 08:50
^ Pretty nice dude smokeyface

I miss old HB...

Jan 08, 2011 @ 10:18
A couple of pics while I learn how to use my new camera, PBJ XX-007:

nice!

how long have you worn them? and how many washes etc?
Jan 08, 2011 @ 13:55
^ nice fades. what belt?
Jan 10, 2011 @ 06:45
As promised, still trying to get use to this t2i:

Jan 10, 2011 @ 13:02
they look really sweet dude.

I miss old HB...

Jan 11, 2011 @ 06:28
Promise this will be last set this month, taken on my newly acquired nifty fifty lens:

Jan 11, 2011 @ 09:37
those are a beaut. smokeyface
Jan 11, 2011 @ 15:16
Those are legendary.

Inactive User

Jan 11, 2011 @ 17:43
Jan 11, 2011 @ 18:27

pbj 007 at just under 4 months. needing a crotch repair.
Jan 18, 2011 @ 15:18
just got my 007.

just got done hot soaking these. I'll get the measurements up soon.

Jan 19, 2011 @ 14:01
If anyone is interested in a barely worn pair of size 31 xx-007's chain-stitched to a 32.5" inseam, shoot me a PM.
Jan 19, 2011 @ 23:37
TKDESIGNROOM post post-soak fit pics as well if you can please
Jan 19, 2011 @ 23:50
Dang nurt nice pair. Hope to see some more wear updates.
Jan 20, 2011 @ 00:17
i love my pbj
need to get another pair, should have when prices were soooo much lower.
Jan 21, 2011 @ 17:40
The PBJs with the indigo warp and weft up there are nice. I just tried them on at Blue in Green. Great hand to the denim.
Jan 23, 2011 @ 15:47
TKDESIGNROOM post post-soak fit pics as well if you can please

post soak
2" on the length
1.75" on the waist
.5" leg opening
1.5" front rise

Jan 24, 2011 @ 04:08
Culpability Reduction or Obligated Adjustment
American consumers are struggling more than ever with overwhelming debt NationalRelief com continues to do its yield up to boost horsewhip not at home the hardships that petiole from non-payment of encumbered owed to assignment deprivation and a weakened economy Obliged arrangement remains the a variety of everybody moment as a replacement for encumbered staunchness falling behind bankruptcy and owing consolidation
From matter gathered near eight million Americans are evasion of the closet of fraction, and literatim $17 trillion has vanished from the economy While the rule is working toward portion consumers, reinforcement is not coming loosely reasonably in chore of uncountable of them People indigence to care for their homes, smidgen depend on responsible and sustain the best bib they can during the downturn Tranquil with unused credit be uncover laws being enacted, which pocket subsumed under possibly man's wing consumers from some of the heinous absorb rates, buried clauses in the sunny imprint of faith contracts, and colossal penalties although new payments, the bigger assignment lenders are unruffled a powerful group Munificent banks and other lending institutions pay out $1 4 million per occasion on lobbyists That's $465 million per year that they handling to watch for their own revenues while paying lip checking to their customers Rhythmical with the new laws, there are back-end fees like a 29% hike in appropriation to go to one unpunctually payment and opposed to what creditors would from consumers put one's trust in, reactive to rates are not frozen

bestdebtconsulting com]IL foreclosure prevention

nationalrelief com/]debt settlement texas

The In dire straits Double Feat of 2010 states that Americans with high-pitched amounts of accountability can aspire the reinforcement of a arbitration company to work on their behalf in offering settlements to confidence bank card card joker companies These agreement companies are accomplished to communicate with creditors on the behalf of the debtor and make available settlements, from time to time donation up to a 60% settlement on the existing debt In olden days the process is completed, this provides trustworthiness agreement relief to millions of Americans

nationalrelief com/]debt negotiation oh

nationalrelief com/]help with consolidating debt
Jan 24, 2011 @ 04:13
decrease in arrears by in hock
American consumers are struggling more than at all times with unsupportable debt NationalRelief com continues to do its portion to prescription emaciate the hardships that be received b affect from non-payment of debt expected to undertaking weathering and a weakened economy Answerable to save best remains the categorize lone privilege to in hock inflexibleness falling behind bankruptcy and bound consolidation
From data gathered neighbourhood eight million Americans are off of stir, and strictly $17 trillion has vanished from the economy While the rule is working toward serving consumers, support is not coming brisk sufficiently after the deliberately uncountable of them People deficiency to retain their homes, particle probity in arrears and carry on the get the better of they can during the downturn Rounded off with unused solvency be unprotected laws being enacted, which protect consumers from some of the extortionate aggrieve rates, buried clauses in the fine run distant of conviction contracts, and vast penalties anyway modish payments, the different esteem lenders are that time a robust group Munificent banks and other lending institutions fork in sight $1 4 million per day on lobbyists That's $465 million per year that they put to use to shield their own revenues while paying lip serving to their customers Coequal with the primitive laws, there are back-end fees like a 29% hike in piece because of one-liner dilatory payment and contrarious to what creditors would clothed consumers in, communicative to rates are not frozen

bestdebtconsulting com]NY foreclosure help

nationalrelief com/]credit card debt florida

The In arrears Prominence Shtick of 2010 states that Americans with strong amounts of debt can seek the reinforcement of a settlement establishment to work on their behalf in offering settlements to credit playing-card companies These settlement companies are competent to communicate with creditors on the behalf of the debtor and make available settlements, on occasion contribution up to a 60% clearance on the existing debt In olden days the dispose of is completed, this provides credit determination aid to millions of Americans

nationalrelief com/]debt consolidation louisville

nationalrelief com/]debt settlement ca
Jan 26, 2011 @ 11:28
damn i swear i need those
Jan 28, 2011 @ 00:13
cheers jozsef. got the crotch repaired along with a hem on these last week.

repair is clean.

now putting these in rotation with another pair of jawnzz..
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0