Small DENIM Questions Thread

Aug 22, 2015 @ 01:37
Maybe you should have read that I did not say bootcut was a trend, it's a style for 50+ years
Yes, I agreed with you, that straight leg has been the main style along with bootcut not trens but a style,skinny high waist ,tapered have trended here and there during last 50 years ago too, but they then out quickly trend out, I was just refering to his question, I couldn't care less what people wear, I just wouldn't wear it myself, calm down dude,wasn't trying hurt your feelings, were talking jeans here, not politics

Lol, yeah, you really hurt my feelings over a difference of opinion on a forum.  I ain't mad, just need to clarify things for the slower readers among us.
Aug 22, 2015 @ 01:38
cool bud, peace
Aug 22, 2015 @ 04:03
Hey

MAKE BEATS MAKE LOVE PLOT RICHES

Oct 31, 2015 @ 20:17
Hi guys. Ok so I ordered these Prps Goods & Co. Ramblers online. They arrived today and I tried them on, a little tight but nothing uncomfortable. So I bent down to smooth them out, I stood back up, felt good, when suddenly I notice a tear going down the side of the pant.... I also noticed upon closer inspection that the other side too seemed on the verge of coming loose... Now I thought that maybe I did it, but I did not feel anything tearing when I put them on and even though I do workout, I still have chicken legs by anyone's view so... I guess my question is, does high end denim get damaged in the factory? Has anybody had a problem like this? Because this is crazy! Also, is it worth fixing?
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0