Small DENIM Questions Thread

Feb 16, 2013 @ 23:14
Jeans that fit like Naked and Famous Wierd Guy?
Feb 19, 2013 @ 04:24
I want to pick up N&F Japan Heritage 2s and it says buy one size up because they're unsanforized. A tagged 28 has a 29.5" waist. So if I soak when I get them, the waist will go a 28.5" or how much will it shrink? But then would they stretch back out after wearing anyways? So wouldn't I just need to buy the size I want, not one up? A tagged 29 has a 30.5" waist, but when all is said and done after initial soak and wearing for a whille I want the waist to measure 29-29.5" because that's my true. So what tagged size should I get?

Also for unsanforized denim do the thighs, knees, and leg openings shrink too? Or just waist and inseam? If they do, how much should I expect to shrink, and will they just stretch back out anyways? Tryna make sure I get the right fit..
Feb 19, 2013 @ 05:48
has anyone used otter wax on any of there raw denim jeans to turn then into wax denim?
Feb 19, 2013 @ 06:19
^ not sure if srs
Feb 19, 2013 @ 09:15
I want to pick up N&F Japan Heritage 2s and it says buy one size up because they're unsanforized. A tagged 28 has a 29.5" waist. So if I soak when I get them, the waist will go a 28.5" or how much will it shrink? But then would they stretch back out after wearing anyways? So wouldn't I just need to buy the size I want, not one up? A tagged 29 has a 30.5" waist, but when all is said and done after initial soak and wearing for a whille I want the waist to measure 29-29.5" because that's my true. So what tagged size should I get?

Also for unsanforized denim do the thighs, knees, and leg openings shrink too? Or just waist and inseam? If they do, how much should I expect to shrink, and will they just stretch back out anyways? Tryna make sure I get the right fit..
I say you take your tts and size that down at least 1-2 sizes bruh considering that they're the weird guy fit right?
Feb 19, 2013 @ 15:25

I say you take your tts and size that down at least 1-2 sizes bruh considering that they're the weird guy fit right?
Yea weird guys. A 29 would be tts so down one to 28 will fit me well before a soak looking at the measurements, but I'm worried it'll be too tight after the soak. Would it stretch back after wearing, or not much? The tag 28 has 29.5 waist, 10.75 thigh, 7.3 knee and 6.4 leg opening. If those shrink I'm not gonna be able to put them back on. But if that stretches back out after soaking I'm good, I just don't know if they will? Ideally after the first soak and wearing them for a while I want the denim to measure 29.5, 10.5-10.75, 7.4-7.7, 6.5-7.
Feb 20, 2013 @ 21:33
bumppppppp
Feb 21, 2013 @ 00:21
I've been having my APC Rescues for a whole year with everyday wear. Obviously it's pretty aged but I was a dumb ass who sized wrong (didn't realize I gained weight) so it didn't really fade. What can I do? Someone told me to take a shower with them on to shrink them that I can try to restretch them out and try fading them again. Someone told me to just soak them, and someone told me to go do the beach salt-washing method. What do you guys recommend?

If it matters
-The whole thing is dark blue as fuck. It is barely faded except certains spots, I mean I had it for a year and you can't even tell it's raw denim. I mean I gives a fuck but really?? a whole year and it looks like shit?
-Fits slim-straight on me
-Minimal wallet fade
-Strong pepper spray fade on back with tear
-Nice moderate honey combs
-Minimal but prominent whiskers
-Phone fades obvious, one has a big tear

EDIT: If anything I'm just gunna buy a new pair of flatheads or imps and just keep this as a beater pair or some sh.
Feb 27, 2013 @ 23:56
been wearing a pair of 12oz for 4 months now, would that be the same as wearing a 16oz for 4 months?
Mar 01, 2013 @ 04:40
How is Naked and Famous quality compared to more expensive denim like A.P.C?
Mar 01, 2013 @ 16:09
someone help^
wow nice Baggy style i always liked it but know i am old for that, i also go to office that's way i could not ware it..:-(
Mar 03, 2013 @ 22:03
Can pockets be resized? I had some jeans bought forr me in a size too big, and i had them slimmed down, but the pockets are way to big, and it's annoying me. Can any reputable tailor resize the back pockets?

Also where are some good brands to get light beige, raw denim or selvedge denim?

No.

Mar 04, 2013 @ 17:12
If my thighs are 20" should I get 10.5" so it's still pretty tight? My APC PS thighs were like hugging and it looked pretty bad so I gave up on them. But idk if I should have stuck with them. I know thighs don't stretch much for other brands but does it get looser after wear? Should thighs be tight/hugging to start, or should they feel loose when trying on?
Mar 06, 2013 @ 08:23
How is Naked and Famous quality compared to more expensive denim like A.P.C?
Comparable. N&F and APC are in the same tier.
Mar 06, 2013 @ 08:25
been wearing a pair of 12oz for 4 months now, would that be the same as wearing a 16oz for 4 months?
The short answer? No.
Mar 13, 2013 @ 10:47
try rakuten global for those shit they only ship inside japan
Mar 16, 2013 @ 19:08
What is the leg opening on a pair of APCs New Standard in a size 28 when hemmed to a 30" inseam?
Mar 24, 2013 @ 11:15
Just got pair of preme 14oz but they feel just a bit too big, 34 but down to 33 would be perfect, any experience/tips to shrink slightly? My first selvedge pair 
Mar 24, 2013 @ 16:10
Anybody know the skinniest possible nf jeans I could get?
Mar 31, 2013 @ 17:27
Whats good with acne ace cash and max cash?

hndlz.tumblr.com

Apr 01, 2013 @ 06:30
Info on this denim please

Apr 03, 2013 @ 16:22
is there any place I can buy fenoms in the states?
Apr 03, 2013 @ 22:31
Just got pair of preme 14oz but they feel just a bit too big, 34 but down to 33 would be perfect, any experience/tips to shrink slightly? My first selvedge pair 
Heat will shrink cotton, ie. hot soak
Apr 04, 2013 @ 18:04
^ i'm pretty sure that they don't restock collabs
I'm almost positive I've seen them restock online. And if not they'll probably have them in size in store since they're not sold out.

I'll ask my question again. How do i size on the sexi14s?
Apr 05, 2013 @ 19:52
Has anyone brought or sent their denim to Denim Therapy? If you have, how was the experience and did it take awhile?

Instagram: @patrickromain

Apr 06, 2013 @ 23:09
I bought some Gstar RAw, Unwashed Denim a little while ago, I got a 33, but usually wear a 34 (True size 35.5). The 33 are too tight and i can not get my hands into the pockets etc and cant get the top button undone, I was thinking of grabbing some APC PS in a 34.

My questions are;
Should I stick it out with these Gstar and try and get them to stretch, or will I always have the problems with the pockets etc?

Or, if i go the PS Should I get a 34 or 33? I'd prefer to be able to use my pockets lol

True Waist: 35.5
True Quads: 24

any feeback would be greatly appreciated, thanks dudes

http://www.facebook.com/groups/ShopandSwapLTD // http://instagram.com/l73_ For sale - http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/210537#4242476

Apr 08, 2013 @ 23:00
what are some pants that fit like 511s and have about the same color as this?

http://www.supremenewyork.com/shop/bottoms/stone-washed-slim-jean

Apr 09, 2013 @ 12:13
Born Again Hooligan - Denim Therapy does a great job with their repairs. I would say that the turnaround is typically two weeks, but once again it's worth the wait for reputable service.
Apr 09, 2013 @ 19:24
booty
try Topman

Heartbreak Boyz | Mia Khalifa Fan Club

Apr 11, 2013 @ 00:27
anyone got a pic of the sung blue 511s, i heard they look different in person and i would like to see them
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0