The Official A.P.C Denim Thread

Nov 26, 2014 @ 00:40
are those petit standard or new petit standard
Nov 29, 2014 @ 00:53

potato quality 
1 month in, pretty happy with how the stacks settled 
PNS sized down 2 
How tight were these when u first bought them? Bought a pair of PNS today (sized down 2) and they're pretty tight round calves, and somewhat hard to bend legs. Waist and thighs not too bad, but I like how yours turned out. I kno they stretch, but wanted to know how much yours or anyone else did - and if I should've sized down one instead of 2. Thnx!
Nov 29, 2014 @ 01:54
2.5  months, ignore camo on camo plz

good fit
Dec 05, 2014 @ 23:23
Hi. I've had a pair of petite standards for 3 years now. I gave them a first soak after a year and after that I gave them a machine wash (60 C) and another soak. Although I'm happy with the fading i'm getting the overall colour is still fairly dark. Does anyone have any tips on how to get more colour fading? Thanks!
Dec 06, 2014 @ 00:27
Hi. I've had a pair of petite standards for 3 years now. I gave them a first soak after a year and after that I gave them a machine wash (60 C) and another soak. Although I'm happy with the fading i'm getting the overall colour is still fairly dark. Does anyone have any tips on how to get more colour fading? Thanks!
The more times you wash them, the more indigo dye comes off 
Dec 07, 2014 @ 23:33
besides wearing my jeans all the time and putting in use, what else should i do before washing them. do i soak them few times not sure this is my first pair of raw denim
Dec 08, 2014 @ 00:31
^ soak whenever you want, it won't be such a big deal once you get them. soak if theyre getting really grimy and stuff
Dec 09, 2014 @ 18:06
Just got some petit standard in 25 (I am female before anyone asks why such a small size).
At the moment I can't do the top button (I probably could get it together if I really tried) - will they stretch until it closes properly?
I also don't get how some of you have so much stacking at the bottom, I don't have much. If I cuff a small amount at the bottom there's hardly any stacking at all. Maybe because I am wearing them higher? Will they stretch enough for me to wear them lower?
Dec 09, 2014 @ 22:45
you should post a fit pic ^^^
Dec 10, 2014 @ 11:25
PS 2 years , 1 wash

Dec 11, 2014 @ 00:24
Originally posted by Inactive User
never worn APC. What's the hype? and what do you recommend? 
Quality of the denim is decent, but what most people like about APC jeans are how they fit. Would recommend the Petite new Standard model.  
Dec 11, 2014 @ 03:13
I recommend not getting APC, they rip too quickly in comparison to other denim. Try 3Sixteen, they're pretty solid imo.

http://real1st.tumblr.com/

Dec 11, 2014 @ 05:12
^fitment is weird on 3sixteens though. Not enough taper for me and stacks bacon leg alot
Dec 11, 2014 @ 05:27
never worn APC. What's the hype? and what do you recommend? 
i like them but aren't PNS 12.5 oz tonguefacetongueface  ...options are endless dude ..
personally I would go with a N&F collab .. or something with a little weight 
Dec 11, 2014 @ 16:45
APC having a sale even on the Kanye Collabo.  

http://auto-bite.com/

Dec 11, 2014 @ 18:35
Where?
Dec 11, 2014 @ 19:42
shit was kinda wack

sammiehilnigga.tumblr.com twitter.com/smlndu instagram.com/smlndu samlandubusiness@gmail.com contrastsupply.bigcartel.com

Dec 12, 2014 @ 04:18
Where?
on APC's website.

http://auto-bite.com/

Dec 13, 2014 @ 17:16
Sent me APC New Standard's to be tapered today, will post fit pics when they come back.
Dec 14, 2014 @ 22:08
edit10char
Dec 14, 2014 @ 23:34
i recently bought petit new standard and they're pretty long because I'm usually a 30 in length. from what I've heard you're not supposed to hem them before your first wash but if i wear them after a while would it create weird creases and fade because of them stacking so much?
Dec 15, 2014 @ 00:00
"you're not supposed to hem them before your first wash"

nah, that's untrue. they shrink close to an inch.
just hem them if they're clearly too long.

ig quinnandres

Dec 15, 2014 @ 00:27
don't know if this has been mentioned, but new cures now come with a visible selvage outseam (bought a pair this past week).  supposedly (according to the lady at APC on mercer street in new york) the APC surplus store in manhattan has the old new cures on sale for 50% off.  wouldn't count on anything 100%, but it might be worth giving them a call for a phone order if you want a pair of new cures and don't care about a visible selvage seam.
Dec 15, 2014 @ 00:46
ok, thanks
Dec 16, 2014 @ 04:43
Looking to get my first pair of APCs

6'2" - 170lb
normally wear a size 32 waist
Looking for a slim fit with a tapered leg ( considering the NS )

Suggestion on cut and waist i should look for.

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

Dec 17, 2014 @ 06:22
Here's the PS from my previous post after a wash. Turned out pretty well I think. 

How exactly did you wash these? I like where your pair is going
Dec 17, 2014 @ 06:54
inseam seems to be twisting on the right leg of my PNS. this happen to anybody? maybe it is because of leg shape?.. also wore them in the rain only three wears in, seemed to bleed and stretch out a bit - did i screw up? inb4 they're just jeans
Dec 17, 2014 @ 07:37
Hi,
Try http://www.oasisshirts.com once. Hope you will be beneficial.

Thanks
Oasis
oasis is the hotel i stayed at in cancun over spring break.
Dec 17, 2014 @ 07:38
Looking to get my first pair of APCs

6'2" - 170lb
normally wear a size 32 waist
Looking for a slim fit with a tapered leg ( considering the NS )

Suggestion on cut and waist i should look for.
go with PS, size down to 30. NS isn't tapered.
Dec 17, 2014 @ 12:07
Here's the PS from my previous post after a wash. Turned out pretty well I think. 

How exactly did you wash these? I like where your pair is going
Thanks. They've faded heaps since this pic - i'll have to put up a new one. I just soaked then hand washed in a basin of warm water with normal washing detergent. Didn't really over think it.. I don't think it matters that much personally as long as you have decent fades starting to form before the first watch. 
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0