The Official A.P.C Denim Thread

Jan 26, 2015 @ 18:54
Not sure if this question had been answered- so I'll throw it out again. APC website doesn't offer a size for length. I'm 6'6" and usually shoot for a 34x34 though I recently bought some "34" Supreme raw denim that fit the waist perfectly but length wise fit like floods..... Just seeing and anyone had measurements for me?

Thanks is advance
Jan 27, 2015 @ 04:12
i believe most of their denim has a 34" inseam, but I can only speak for waist size 30-32
Jan 27, 2015 @ 09:49
Mom threw my one year N.S. in the machine wash and drier and now they're dead smh
Jan 27, 2015 @ 17:02
dead? should still be all good, prob just shrunk 
Jan 30, 2015 @ 15:54
Mom threw my one year N.S. in the machine wash and drier and now they're dead
tragic bro

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Jan 30, 2015 @ 16:51
Speaking of N.S., Just got a DS pair for my bro for $65. Gotta love LA thrift shops smokeyface

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

Jan 30, 2015 @ 20:58
^good shit
just got brand new PS for $72, but i'm afraid they'll be too small. 
i know most people size down 2 on em but i don't like my pants to be that tight

ig quinnandres

Jan 30, 2015 @ 21:47
^good shit
If they're a 29 give them to your boy if they're too small

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

Jan 30, 2015 @ 22:45
^good shit
size?

#Freethad

Jan 31, 2015 @ 08:09
I'm 5'4'', would I need to hem the PS?
Jan 31, 2015 @ 10:41
^most likely. gonna end up like this if u dont

when i was 5'4 in 8th grade, my ps fitted like that ^

ig quinnandres

Jan 31, 2015 @ 13:48
^most likely. gonna end up like this if u dont

when i was 5'4 in 8th grade, my ps fitted like that.

Good looking out. Thanks
Jan 31, 2015 @ 20:24
ps came in today. i sized down 2 but i can't even button the top 2 buttons. still need to hem too if i keep em
i'm not sure if i can return them tho because i bought them on ebay. thoughts on the fit? i haven't had pants this skinny in a long time. 

ig quinnandres

Jan 31, 2015 @ 20:34
not feeling the fit man

didnt u have other apcs ? they looked nice if i remember well. you should keep to those

ig : alaindusoissantequainze tumblr : www.alainspirassion.tumblr.com

Jan 31, 2015 @ 20:45
yeah, i've got NS too but i kinda bought these on impulse cuz they were cheap

ig quinnandres

Jan 31, 2015 @ 20:56
yeah, i've got NS too but i kinda bought these on impulse cuz they were cheap
not a good thing at all. but i know that feel.

learn from your mistakes.

and send back those jeans. IMO they dont look good. Keep your money

Jan 31, 2015 @ 21:42
Look fine rekuso, just get hemmed.

http://real1st.tumblr.com/

Jan 31, 2015 @ 21:59
those are a good fit Rekuso, keep em
Jan 31, 2015 @ 23:24
ps came in today. i sized down 2 but i can't even button the top 2 buttons. still need to hem too if i keep em
i'm not sure if i can return them tho because i bought them on ebay. thoughts on the fit? i haven't had pants this skinny in a long time. 
Lol they don't even look too tight. They look fine to me. I don't think NS would complement your frame and body type anyway. 

Feb 01, 2015 @ 04:00
like the others said, these really do look good.  personally prefer a smaller cuff but once these break in they'll be good.

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Feb 01, 2015 @ 21:47
Damn these pants stretch like crazy! Bought a petit new standard two sizes down and been wearing em nonstop for the past three days. At first I could hardly button the third button and my thighs were getting strangled, now their almost stretched bigger than my waist, need to wear a belt now. 
Feb 02, 2015 @ 01:26
Originally posted by Inactive User
Lol they don't even look too tight. They look fine to me. I don't think NS would complement your frame and body type anyway. 
as far as i remember , he has a NS that he got tapered. and it looks better than this PS.

Rekuso, my advice is to get your money back. 72 dollars is a lot. Keep ur NS. whats the point of having 2 raw jawnz with the same cut(straight slim)?

why dont u buy some nice bdus cargos ? u'll add a new style to ur wardrobe

Feb 02, 2015 @ 07:04
The fit on those looks pretty ideal to me, if you do decide to sell though ill pick them up off you if they're a 29

#Freethad

Feb 02, 2015 @ 22:32
The fit on those looks pretty ideal to me, if you do decide to sell though ill pick them up off you if they're a 29
Lol snake ass nigga know I asked first

Feb 02, 2015 @ 22:42
yeah, im going to keep them. going to get them hemmed tomorrow.

@francois
while i was at my grandma's, she confused my ns for laundry and threw in them in the dryer and it fucked up the fit / took away a lot of the indigo. i've just been wearing them from time to time cuz i didn't want to spend the full ~$180 on a brand new pair, so naturally this was a p good deal.

still considering on getting those tiger bdus you got though. those shits are fire

ig quinnandres

Feb 03, 2015 @ 01:43
http://www.vooberlin.com/a-p-c-petit-new-standard-denim-indigo

Comes out to around $154

#Freethad

Feb 04, 2015 @ 22:21
I'm pretty new to A.P.C. but my boy was telling me that a pair of PNS would look really good with my white Balenciagas. I'm just worried that raw denim is going to bleed way too much to take the risk. What's the bleeding like on the PNS?
Feb 04, 2015 @ 22:31
your whole shoe will be blue after 2 days

ig quinnandres

Feb 05, 2015 @ 09:34
your whole shoe will be blue after 2 days
Damn lol, how long do they bleed for before it's safe to rock with white?
Feb 06, 2015 @ 20:41
first pair of apcs, ps
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0