December 24, 2008 at 05:00:14 Dec 24, 2008 @ 05:00
saw some coogi jeans... copped one
size 30 .. lifes swell
size 30 .. lifes swell
I saw a Stussy hoodie a couple months ago made in Mexico. It was XXL though.. lol
Lower Mainland Winners locations are garbage
the winners at granville gets the best stuff, this is how the distribution works, the more popular brands and items are sent to the biggest/busiest locations. metro only is 2nd place man look at the one in downtown, they got ill shit last time i went there. like boutique shit. me and my girl copped LX perferated halfcabs for 50 and at livestock they were 120 a pop.
Guide to cheaper items at Winners
When you find a rare item you want:
1) rip the tag off
2) ask customer service to reprice it
3) a guy will look for the same item but to there surprise you know its rare and they won't (if they find it your fucked lol)
4) they will price it at a significantly lower price( i got 15 bucks off a jacket i bought ) if they price it higher then you show the tag later as it was hidden somewhere. ;S?
1) Rip the button off (only if you know how to sew it back on)
2) stash it in your pocket
3) show the cashier that it has no button. (they will look for another pair make sure they dont find it)
4) they will then mark the item as damaged and give you it cheaper ( i believe got 20% off last time.)
Well if this doesn't work it sure did for me, i've tried it two-three times so don't count on me for it. But it worked and i got my item significantly cheaper
and this should only work on items theres a small quantity, if not hide a bunch at various departments. As i said i've done it two-three times i don't advise it but if you want to save a few bucks try it. Well Happy Bargain Hunting at Winners!
The Winners by my house has some Orisue gear, which I have never seen before. It was all in XL so it was no dice i'm afraid.
got a orisue hoodie from winners, on clearance for 25 bucks. Also got some king stampede crew necks for the same price. And a crooks varcity jacket for 50.
Although the best score i found lately was a lrg knit jacket (retail 300us) marked down to $40 cdn.
got a orisue hoodie from winners, on clearance for 25 bucks. Also got some King Stampede crew necks for the same price. And a crooks varcity jacket for 50.
although the best score i found lately was a LRG Knit jacket (retail 300US) marked down to $40 Cdn.
^^you serious? check the one in downtown honestly you sometimes really really have to dig to find the good pieces. im tired of repeting myself in this thread when I mention the winners in downtown lol
i hate taking the skytrain.
especially coming from surrey.
all this talk about these finds at winners makes me want to head to a bunch of them despite the shitty weather. Anyone been to the winners in coquitlam?