hype cog
HYPEBEAST Forums is currently frozen. Threads and posts are still available to view. A new community initiative is being developed and will be rolled out soon.

[FS] Supreme 9/11 Box Logo Tee XL VNDS

Aug 07, 2014 @ 03:43
You know what it is. Clean as fuck, zero flaws. Rep yo' country. Message me on here or text 1 519 991 6886 for a quick response.

Aug 07, 2014 @ 13:55
TOTHETOP10CHAR
Aug 08, 2014 @ 18:50
Oh fuck thats nice grail but too big , free up
Aug 08, 2014 @ 19:55
Oh fuck thats nice grail but too big , free up
Thanks for the love homie
Aug 09, 2014 @ 03:16
TOTHETOP10CHAR
Aug 09, 2014 @ 05:18
This isn't real lol
Aug 09, 2014 @ 05:19
Nevermind, 100% fake. Tag is off, it should be 90% cotton 10% polyester, and it should say it on the back, not front.
Aug 10, 2014 @ 00:10
Nevermind, 100% fake. Tag is off, it should be 90% cotton 10% polyester, and it should say it on the back, not front.
that's a load of shit man, prove it or gtfo off my post faggot troll. show me a legit picture of a 911 tag. any 911 pics i've seen have been 100% cotton.
Aug 10, 2014 @ 06:18

Here is a picture of a legit one, look at the tag. Notice how it is blank between where the box logo is and "made in USA" is? It was like this for all grey supreme tees from I think 2000-2008 or so. Here is another example of the tag on a different tee (Dogfight tee).
As you can see it is different from the tags on other colored tees, and very different from yours. You probably think that the 9/11 box logo tee is 100% cotton, because all other colors are, such as red.
The grey tees supreme makes has a 90% Cotton 10% Polyester split, to give it the grey tones. If I am not mistaken it is the only color to have this difference. You can see in the picture a grey tee with the split and black without.
I can also almost guarantee your shirt does not have the signature "Home of the Brave" print. I rest my case, your shirt is 100% fake, and I have provided ample proof.
Aug 10, 2014 @ 06:38

Here is a picture of a legit one, look at the tag. Notice how it is blank between where the box logo is and "made in USA" is? It was like this for all grey supreme tees from I think 2000-2008 or so. Here is another example of the tag on a different tee (Dogfight tee).
As you can see it is different from the tags on other colored tees, and very different from yours. You probably think that the 9/11 box logo tee is 100% cotton, because all other colors are, such as red.
The grey tees supreme makes has a 90% Cotton 10% Polyester split, to give it the grey tones. If I am not mistaken it is the only color to have this difference. You can see in the picture a grey tee with the split and black without.
I can also almost guarantee your shirt does not have the signature "Home of the Brave" print. I rest my case, your shirt is 100% fake, and I have provided ample proof.
grey kermit a third of the way down, 100% cotton - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/184378

"home of the bravest pic"

Aug 10, 2014 @ 06:48

grey kermit a third of the way down, 100% cotton - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/184378

"home of the bravest pic"

I suppose it's different for the Kermit, maybe others. But 9/11 box logo is not only 90%/10% but it should say it on the back.
Aug 10, 2014 @ 20:06
$OLD MOTHERFUCKERS YOU SLEPT
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.