Nike's "90/10" Pack Lets You Customize Your Favorite Sneakers

The five-sneaker collection is dropping soon.
By · in Footwear

Customizing sneakers has been a long tradition in the footwear world, but recent collaborations such as Travis Scott’s Air Force 1 really gave the personalized sneaker trend a push back on the radar. Now, Nike is fully embracing customized footwear with a five-sneaker “90/10” pack that, as the name implies, lets Nike handle 90% of the silhouette and you design the remaining 10%.

The “90/10” pack will include the Nike Air Force 1, Air More Money, Air Huarache, Vandal High and SF-AF1 High silhouettes. Each pair will come with pins, stencil sheets, patches and fabric adhesives so that you can personalize your sneakers with interchangeable detailing.

The Nike “90/10” pack will hit retailers on February 15 with prices ranging from $110 to $200 USD. Let us know if you’re a fan of this sneaker approach and for more special designs, check out Nike’s full lineup of “Makers of the Game” All-Star releases.

NikeNike Air Force 1Nike Air HuaracheNike Vandal HighNike SF-AF1 HighNike Air More Money