Kanye West‘s collaboration with adidas Originals is one of the most anticipated apparel releases of the year. Today we are getting an idea about the rumored price points of some of the pieces in the collection, and they won’t run cheap. Here are some notes regarding the proposed pricing for the upcoming apparel and footwear releases:
- Hoodies and sweatshirts will be priced at €390 EUR ($430 USD)
- Knitwear ranging between €800 EUR ($880 USD) and €1,500 EUR ($1,650 USD)
- Outerwear will start at €1,600 EUR ($1,750 USD) and upwards of €3,500 EUR ($3,860 USD)
- Rumored to be manufactured in Italy with the highest quality of materials
- Duck Boot will be priced at €450 EUR (approximately $500 USD)
- Yeezy 350 Boost will retail for €190 EUR ($210 USD)
Stay tuned for official information about the release, including the drop dates, as it becomes available.