Sign up for our newsletters
Receive the latest in Footwear, Fashion, Music and Creativity in our newsletters.
The 1960s were a revolutionary time for music with the blossoming of rock music, and some of the world’s most well known bands and artists came out of that era — The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, and more. Today, these artists remain amongst the wealthiest in the world of musicians, and recently Billionaire compiled a list of the top ten richest rock stars from the ’60s, in honor to legendary English rock band The Who as they are set to perform at the forthcoming Glastonbury Festival in the UK. Check out the list below, and read the full article here.
1. Paul McCartney (The Beatles) — US$1.2 billion
2. Mick Jagger (The Rolling Stones) — US$360 million
3. Keith Richards (The Rolling Stones) — US$340 million
4. Ringo Starr (The Beatles) — US$300 million
5. Roger Waters (Pink Floyd) — US$270 million
6. Eric Clapton — US$250 million
7. Bob Dylan — US$180 million
8. Charlie Watts (The Rolling Stones) — US$170 million
9. Jimmy Page (Led Zeppelin) — US$170 million
10. Pete Townshend (The Who) — US$105 million