[Image]

Replied in The Official Black Females Thread, 2 Weeks ago in Off Topic

Damn .. my donkey jumped [Image]

Replied in The Official Black Females Thread, 2 Weeks ago in Off Topic

[Quote] [Image]

Replied in The Official Black Females Thread, 2 Weeks ago in Off Topic

[Image] That's her

Replied in The Official Black Females Thread, 2 Weeks ago in Off Topic

Tyrie Rudolph [Image]

Replied in The Official Black Females Thread, 2 Weeks ago in Off Topic

[Quote] True

Replied in State your unpopular opinion, 2 Weeks ago in Off Topic

Your poll options are too high ... under 5% Most girls 17-25 in your everyday life (girls near you) are not worth fucking because they don't know shit. Please spare me the young boy who hasn't fucked anyone himself ... "I'll teach em" crap Until a women has fucked about 20 dudes ... she isn't worth fucking ...

Replied in What % of Girls in our age group are fuckable?, 2 Weeks ago in Off Topic

[Quote] You don't get out much do you?

Replied in The Official Latin Females Thread, 2 Weeks ago in Off Topic

[Quote] What's up with posting so many ugly fat chicks? No wonder this thread sucks.

Replied in The Official White Girls Thread, 2 Weeks ago in Off Topic

[Quote] I handle admissions for athletes now. I know the admissions process for athletes and regular students. You must have missed where I said for 95% of people applying, it is about their numbers. The other 5% students with difficult circumstances where the university considers the greatest impact by granting a student admission. Like I said before, if you are middle to upper class you need something distinctive other than year book staff or student council. Everyone applying to more selective schools has that stuff just like they have good GPAs and SAT scores. Sorry if that bursts people's bubble of what a good extracurricular is but better now than later. You also missed in the post that you quoted in your post where I said that a non-numbers reason to admit someone would have their story told in essays and interviews. You might want to reread my post.

Replied in College Discussion Thread., 2 Weeks ago in Off Topic

Ada Aimee De la Cruz - Miss Dominican Republic 2009 [Image]

Replied in The Official Latin Females Thread, 2 Weeks ago in Off Topic

[Quote] Correct. That is what I meant by "Friends will be there" ... when you go for your dreams/goals

Replied in dreams > friends?, 2 Weeks ago in Off Topic

PS. Never quote anything from the Meekly Standard. It is a NEOCON propaganda rag.

Replied in Any of you guys think Obama is gonna win the next election?, 2 Weeks ago in Off Topic

[Quote] Where are the facts? Quoting Christopher Hitchens' opinion is not fact. In fact quoting Christopher Hitchens' opinion is quoting BS. Especially since the facts proved Hitchens was and is wrong on nearly every account.

Replied in Any of you guys think Obama is gonna win the next election?, 2 Weeks ago in Off Topic

[Quote] Iraq's govt will fall in 10 to 15 years and another Saddam will be born. China did no such thing. China made Bush look like an idiot for borrowing trillions of future dollars while China was surpassing the US as the world's leading manufacture of goods. The day you say something that is accurate I will let you know.

Replied in Any of you guys think Obama is gonna win the next election?, 2 Weeks ago in Off Topic