Cadence Weapon - Roll With The Winners (A-Trak).mp3: [URL]

Started by new a-trak/cadence weapon, 2 Weeks ago in Music

yea the lti demos are pretty good too - ill be sharing beastie boys on the site a bunch more, if you go to the site and hit "music" you can see a ton of music posts. most links should still be working too

Replied in Beastie Boys - Demo version of Paul's Boutique!, 2 Weeks ago in Music

[URL] 12 tracks including "Full Clout" (early version of "Shake Your Rump") enjoy. get it while you can, i just uploaded it. after it's gone its gone.

Started by Beastie Boys - Demo version of Paul's Boutique!, 2 Weeks ago in Music

[URL] ill be sharing lots of bootlegs of beastie boys concerts (in mp3) over the next couple weeks. first up is Sydney Australia 1999. enjoy.

Started by massive beastie boys bootleg collection - part 1, 2 Weeks ago in Music

[URL]

Replied in vancouver-based blogs!, 2 Weeks ago in Canada

malkin bowl sweet, you can sit on the grass and watch the show for free

Replied in [Van] Common + N.E.R.D. @ Stanley Park (Malkin Bowl), 2 Weeks ago in Canada

[URL] the hood internet is this year's girltalk. much better in my opinion. more breathing room on each track - one of very few groups doing mash-ups the right way. enjoy.

Started by better than girltalk!, 2 Weeks ago in Music

[URL]

Replied in vancouver-based blogs!, 2 Weeks ago in Canada

90% of the friends section are actual friends of mine - the other 10% like 101cookbooks are sites i really like. that site is awesome haha

Replied in booooooom!, 2 Weeks ago in Canada

the next one probably won't be canadian hip hop but i do have more of that!

Replied in booooooom!, 2 Weeks ago in Canada

i think the entire internet blows up if someone doesn't type in the right number of o's.. 7 o's - the site is broken up into 7 sections! cheers Pepper, ill be posting up a bunch more music soon too - i found a ton of old dvds filled with hard to find music i'd burnt a while ago. i hear the hypebeast blogs are coming back too - so ill still be posting here too! /j

Replied in booooooom!, 2 Weeks ago in Canada

thanks man - had about 18,000 views in two weeks its starting to take off!

Replied in booooooom!, 2 Weeks ago in Canada

[URL] hypebeast posted up the sampler of the runningman mix but here's the original version with Lupe that didn't get cleared! enoy

Started by a-trak & lupe fiasco - runningman (original version), 2 Weeks ago in Music

latest song from beck/dangermouse album - Gamma Ray [URL] i dont think this violates forum rules since hypebeast's main page also leaks singles that have hit the net. enjoy /j

Started by new beck/dangermouse song - gamma ray, 2 Weeks ago in Music

[URL] just launched today - broadcasting outta Vancity!

Started by booooooom!, 2 Weeks ago in Canada