[Quote]FAKE. collar is totally different from a legit one.

Replied in [Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban), 2 Weeks ago in Supreme

[Quote]Does no one in here have google or the ability to do simple math?

Replied in [Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban), 2 Weeks ago in Supreme

Had a bright red '92 civic hatchback Si miss hersmh

Replied in First Car, 2 Weeks ago in Automotive

This thread has made me hate about 98% of you and is directly proportional to my lack of posts. The other 2%, keep it real.

Replied in [Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban), 2 Weeks ago in Supreme

im selling a pair on ebay for $240 shipped, the chukkas. seller id is sunnyd661

Replied in SUPREME PRICE CHECK, 2 Weeks ago in Supreme

[Quote]thanks, that L/S looks clean.

Replied in [Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban), 2 Weeks ago in Supreme

wont let me PM you, but hit me up! down to buy

Replied in [FS/FT] Orange Ikat 9/10 $65 SHIPPED, 2 Weeks ago in Apparel

plndr.com had them for like $15 a few days ago, they might still have them.

Replied in CROOKS AND CASTLE COCAINE AND CAVIAR WANTED, 2 Weeks ago in Apparel