Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
February 12, 2009 @ 09:02 PM
Artillery Co

Whats up guys, we've just released a lot of new shirts and new colorways of previous designs.

We'd love to hear what you guys think. constructive criticism is much appreciated.

Here is our line up sheet

February 12, 2009 @ 09:38 PM
conrad

Thats a lot of shirts to release all at once, liking most for them.. feeling the multi biggie from top row
February 12, 2009 @ 09:50 PM
seattle IMP 08

not very original at all mannn
February 12, 2009 @ 10:12 PM
iLLW1LLiam

Golden State shirt isn't too bad
February 13, 2009 @ 04:18 AM
hotchrome

filipino chicks zcool, war pig zcool, diamonds zcool, biggie zcool and you run cities is very nice too.... you know what? i like all of them very much. good ideas and everything

is the marathon one a rip of another brand or you originaly invented it? cause i know another brand is using and playing with the 3 guys running thing.. unless its you

are you from cali?
February 13, 2009 @ 04:56 PM
Artillery Co

^ yes, we are based out of southern california.

Thank you for the comments so far, good or bad.
It definitely helps us out
February 13, 2009 @ 05:30 PM
SubConThreads

pretty sure that biggie shirt has been done with that same exact image can't remember the name of the brand though but i'm sure i have seen that, still a real cool shirt, just sayin...

the mars shirt also

i know what its like where you want to do a shirt showing something that people will immediately know what it is, but i would suggest using at least a different image for the shirts like that, like for us i know a million people have done jordan shirts, but i never saw one with his picture as a little kid on it, so we used that, u know what i mean?
February 14, 2009 @ 12:48 PM
Artillery Co

^ we appreciate that comment and will definitely take that perspective into consideration the next time we design.

Additionally, I wanted to mention, enter "FORUMTHANKS" when you guys check out to receive 25% off your entire order.

Please login first to reply.