Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
January 14, 2009 @ 12:11 AM
Eggroll822

Our Fall tees are dropping this Friday, 01/16/09 @ 6pm EST. The Mighty Hugo, Sexy XTINA, "Luvable" PedoFYSH, and OFYSHAL will be available in a very limited run. We are also going to be running special offers.

First 15 get free FYSH Promo Vnecks, mention what size we'll match it up as best as possible.

Free stickers with every purchase.

Free secret gift with orders of 3+ items.

January 14, 2009 @ 12:21 AM
SBJmarT

your stuff has really developed, i remember a few years ago when you came out with your first few shirts. good job.
January 14, 2009 @ 12:33 AM
dinoXSKETCHPAD

Fall release? Wouldn't it be Spring 2009's release since Spring is in March? Or technically, a late Winter 2009? IDK. Nothing big. I still like the collection and might have to cop that Hornets.

And like the person above stated, I've seen some of your earlier stuff when you first started, and it has come a long way in progression. Great job!
January 16, 2009 @ 08:34 PM
romeo291

Fall release? Wouldn't it be Spring 2009's release since Spring is in March? Or technically, a late Winter 2009? IDK. Nothing big. I still like the collection and might have to cop that Hornets.

And like the person above stated, I've seen some of your earlier stuff when you first started, and it has come a long way in progression. Great job!

You are correct on that one sir, we will change it. I was so confused when Kenny put up this post, I thought he was going to show sneak peek of our fall stuff. Turned out, he just goofed up. Thanx for the catch man.

Please login first to reply.