January 10, 2009 @ 09:47 AM
dvidguy08

First, kudos guys. Some of the stuff showcased here is really nice

I've also been thinking about some designs for tees and long sleeves, but don't have much time into researching where to get the goods though. I'd like to start putting my ideas to good use.

Would you guys care to share where you can find good materials (V-necks preferably)? Also, how do you guys print your designs?

About 15 years ago, I bought a press with some friends. We were making tees with snowboard/roller blades logos and such printing the design through our computer printer. I used to go out roller blade in the evening and just show it to people. Sometimes selling as much as 25 tees. That was a nice way to earn more money. But nowadays, that would look like crap compared to what you guys are showcasing.

Keep it up.
January 10, 2009 @ 06:43 PM
flik

blank shirts - check here !

mostly everything on here is screen printied, the occasinal DTG prints pop up.
January 10, 2009 @ 11:58 PM
dvidguy08

LOL, I love the irony...
Let me rephrase: materials of good quality???
January 11, 2009 @ 06:18 PM
flik

AAA (alstyle) is a pretty good shirt
screen printing equip. for the most part is all the same, it all just depends on if you use it correctly. youtube has alot of good instructional videos.

best bet is to try and find a local screen printing shop and see if you can go by a couple days a week and help out. offer to help around the shop for free and you will probably be amazed at how much you can learn first hand. just my 2 cents
January 12, 2009 @ 07:36 AM
dvidguy08

Thx m8

Please login first to reply.