Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
December 12, 2008 @ 10:53 PM
keebz!

[SIZE="7"]5/6/09 - NEW TEES ARE FINALLY HERE!!![/SIZE]

This design was inspired by Danger Doom's "Sofa King" off The Mouse and the Mask which was in turn inspired by Cartoon Network's Adult Swim. The design speaks for itself! Order a rapper for lunch. Spit out the chain. This shirt is dope and if anyone tells you otherwise, tell them to repeat after me, "I am...Sofa King...We Todd Ed".

"Animal Farm" is a novel by George Orwell about the Bolshevik revolutionaries that addresses not only the corruption of the revolution by its leaders but also how wickedness, ignorance, and greed can destroy any possibility of a Utopia. Throughout the novel the idea is stated that no matter how equal a society begins, the smarter, richer, or more powerful will eventually rise to the top. The rules of Animal Farm are changed many times throughout the story, each time better benefiting the leaders, until finally one rule replaces all: All Animals Are Equal. But Some Animals Are More Equal Than Others.

Due to popular demand, our successful "Grey Matter" design is now on baby doll tees! This design was influenced by Deltron 3030's "A Brymar College Course". Deltron 3030 is a favorite here at Gno and a tribute had to be paid to such a classic. The message is to "get creative" by means of upgrading the most powerful computer known to man - the brain. On the back, the text reads "Cause One Day It May Matter".

-------------------------------

Here are the three designs along w/ their descriptions kicking off the brand...

An illustration based on the classic "I Used to Love H.E.R." by Common. In the song, Common makes an analogy comparing the degradation of a woman with the deterioration of hip hop music after its commercial success forced it into the mainstream.

This is an illustration of a young girl yet to be negatively-influenced by the images we see through certain forms of media everyday. The young girl is seen reading a book while media heads hover over her shoulder desperately trying to gain her attention with flashy images of video vixens and the likes.

This design was influenced by Deltron 3030's "A Brymar College Course". Deltron 3030 is a favorite here at Gno and a tribute had to be paid to such a classic. The message is to "get creative" by means of upgrading the most powerful computer known to man - the brain. On the back, the text reads "Cause One Day It May Matter".

Myspace: www.myspace.com/gnobrand
Twitter: www.twitter.com/gnobrand
Facebook: www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fpages%2FGno-Brand%2F86193450634&h=5891d3b100d859628bdaaff12782b399
December 12, 2008 @ 11:22 PM
GranzoRico

first and third are mad ill yo hook it up
December 13, 2008 @ 12:26 AM
mray

diggin the first and the second tee
December 14, 2008 @ 01:14 AM
keebz!

thanks for the feedback! smile

they'll be droppin very soon. i'm aiming for about a week before christmas.

if you're feelin the tees, sign up for the mailing list at www.gnobrand.com to know the second they drop!
December 14, 2008 @ 05:19 AM
illikaspain

My, Man! Im feeling all your shirt designs, mad dope!!!....I don't care what anybody say's we need more shirts with illustrations on them, with people just doing logos and and big words on shirts and and I love
something....yeddayedda...is straight killing the game with weak shit! Keep up your work and stay fresh and you're go mad far!
December 14, 2008 @ 08:21 PM
keebz!

^thanks man. i'm definitely gonna keep doing what i'm doing. i got lots of ideas in my hard drive that i wanna put out. it's just a matter of whether or not i'll have the funds to do so...haha

if you're feelin the gear, plz sign up for the mailing list at www.gnobrand.com and i'll send out a message the minute they drop.
December 15, 2008 @ 12:14 PM
no1collector

Yo, I will BUY that first shirt and the second one if you got 'em in mediums. I wanna see what that second shirt looks like on a black T.
December 15, 2008 @ 12:51 PM
I CAME FROM NOTHING

looking good....... smile
December 15, 2008 @ 05:05 PM
AutoSwag

Thats some hot shit man. Talented artist.
December 15, 2008 @ 05:18 PM
keebz!

i appreciate the love!

make sure you sign up for the mailing list at www.gnobrand.com and add GNO as a friend on myspace and facebook!

please help support this young brand!

www.myspace.com/gnobrand
www.facebook.com/pages/Gno-Brand/86193450634
December 15, 2008 @ 06:16 PM
Team Lazy

At first I was indifferent to the designs, but after looking at them for a while I really like the first one. The only thing I would work on is the text at the bottom, and definitely change H.E.R. into HER. That alone would be the difference between me buying that shirt, and not.

Is this stuff for sale anywhere yet?
December 15, 2008 @ 06:36 PM
Veeurbanite

nah its suppose to be H.E.R because its an acronym

http://twitter.com/veeurbanite

December 15, 2008 @ 08:13 PM
Team Lazy

nah its suppose to be H.E.R because its an acronym

Ah that makes sense. Ignore my comments in regards to that then haha.
December 15, 2008 @ 09:16 PM
keebz!

At first I was indifferent to the designs, but after looking at them for a while I really like the first one. The only thing I would work on is the text at the bottom, and definitely change H.E.R. into HER. That alone would be the difference between me buying that shirt, and not.

Is this stuff for sale anywhere yet?

I'm almost set to launch. I'm just waiting for a few things to arrive. In the meantime, you can sign up for the mailing list at www.gnobrand.com and I'll send a message right when it drops. Don't worry - I won't ever spam you or do anything like that.

And yea, like Urbanite mentioned, it's an acronym for "Hiphop in its Essence and Real"...although there are a few other interpretations...

I added the descriptions of the tees in the first post.
December 15, 2008 @ 09:32 PM
Veeurbanite

wait you design website
imma need your help

http://twitter.com/veeurbanite

December 15, 2008 @ 09:39 PM
keebz!

^what do you need help with? send me a pm.
December 30, 2008 @ 11:49 PM
keebz!

Gno is set to launch in early January, possibly the 5th or 6th. I had to postpone the release date due to the busy holiday season and UPS' delivery schedule.

Anyway, I've been promoting this line all over the net these past couple of weeks on forums, Myspace, Facebook, and Twitter and so far there's been a lot of positive feedback.

For those of you who haven't checked the site yet, browse on over to www.gnobrand.com and get familiar before the official release!

All of you other brands can add me at the following sites:

Myspace: myspace.com/gnobrand
Twitter: twitter.com/gnobrand

Sign up for the mailing list at www.gnobrand.com if you want to be notified right when the tees drop!
January 1, 2009 @ 09:16 AM
BMC

im finna cop thm tees theyre dope

Broken Mindz Clothing/Screen Printing Service Brokenmindzclothing@gmail.com IG: BrokenMindz

January 1, 2009 @ 02:36 PM
qbarawk

These are three designs I've printed for my upcoming line of tees called "Gno". Basically I wanted to create something w/ some substance and these were the end results. It's a small side hustle and I've only printed out 50 of each design for the first run. If they end up selling well, I'll go for another run.

I know I'm not dipping into a huge market here and that's cool w/ me. I ain't in it for instant huge monetary gratification anyway. I'm mostly aiming towards the "conscious" (term used loosely) crowd who grew up listening to shit like LL, Hiero, Tribe, Common, Mos, Kweli, etc. Some of yall might not understand the images or whatever and that's cool too. If you want to read about the descriptions for each tee or see each design in more detail, check out www.gnobrand.com.

So, without further adieu...

An illustration based on the classic "I Used to Love H.E.R." by Common. In the song, Common makes an analogy comparing the degradation of a woman with the deterioration of hip hop music after its commercial success forced it into the mainstream.

This is an illustration of a young girl yet to be negatively-influenced by the images we see through certain forms of media everyday. The young girl is seen reading a book while media heads hover over her shoulder desperately trying to gain her attention with flashy images of video vixens and the likes.

This design was influenced by Deltron 3030's "A Brymar College Course". Deltron 3030 is a favorite here at Gno and a tribute had to be paid to such a classic. The message is to "get creative" by means of upgrading the most powerful computer known to man - the brain. On the back, the text reads "Cause One Day It May Matter".

I haven't officially launched yet and am hopping around the forums I frequent to get a general idea of what people think. I'm aiming for Christmas time.

If you're interested in the tees and want to know the second they drop, [SIZE="3"]sign up for the mailing list[/SIZE] under the huge orange "SUBSCRIBE" at www.gnobrand.com.

What up homie, you are doing great things fa sho! Hope 09 s banging for you! Here is a little something to help get the word out....

qbarawkzfixed.blogspot.com/

Read and Heed!
January 1, 2009 @ 10:49 PM
keebz!

^thanks for the BLOG POST!

i'll add it to the list of other blog posts made about the brand on the Myspace blog here: blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=371071256&blogID=458333439

Gno is dropping very soon and the first run of tees are very limited. Make sure you're signed up for the mailing list at www.gnobrand.com to get word the minute they drop!
January 2, 2009 @ 12:21 AM
TStyles

what up Keebz, saw your post on Boxden also. Loving the designs, you have some amazing illustrations. whats the pricetag looking like on these tees?
January 2, 2009 @ 02:18 AM
Joe_

first one is the best design ive seen in here for a loooong time
January 2, 2009 @ 03:39 AM
LABELS

You have a good looking brand keep up the good work.
January 2, 2009 @ 05:18 AM
WELLARMED01

Not really my style fashion wise but I respect the artwork. Clean.

WELL ARMED | www.ARMEDPROJECTS.com | @WELLARMED01

January 2, 2009 @ 03:10 PM
keebz!

Thanks for all the comments, fellas.

Tstyles - Boxden fam! They're gonna be selling for $25 a piece.

I just received word that UPS has rescheduled my delivery (again) for one last item I'm waiting for. Gno has been postponed to at least the 7th.
January 4, 2009 @ 03:15 AM
UnUsualGeek78

Fam, your designs are sick.. im feeling all your designs.. i like the meaning and the creativity seriously.. definitely keep it up and we might have to talk soon about artwork in general..
January 4, 2009 @ 04:06 PM
djtang88

damn i def want to pick up that i used to love her shirt.
January 8, 2009 @ 06:26 PM
keebz!

[SIZE="7"]GNO HAS LAUNCHED!!![/SIZE]

Place your orders today at www.gnobrand.com!
January 8, 2009 @ 08:47 PM
WGMeets

Ok this is DOPE! Love the Deltron one. Might have to cop that.
January 9, 2009 @ 07:35 PM
handsonclothin

[SIZE="7"]GNO HAS LAUNCHED!!![/SIZE]

Place your orders today at www.gnobrand.com!

What a great start to 2009, i LOVE your brand.

Please login first to reply.