FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
October 13, 2008 @ 01:28 AM
City League

Cultured Roots 2009... Peep the website for new designs
www.culturedroots.com

blessings....

The City League :::::::: www.CityLeagueChampions.com :::::::: Twitter/Instagram @TheCityLeague :::::::: info@CityLeagueChampions.com

October 13, 2008 @ 02:00 AM
HM!

*pilipino! pilipino!* lol. not bad at all...keep repping them rootz boyz! do you guys plan on catering to others though? or sticking to just what i see?
October 13, 2008 @ 04:15 AM
DeeCaff

manny pacquiao in the building! lol kidding, good stuff but not my style. as a fellow filipino, keep it up.
October 13, 2008 @ 12:16 PM
City League

NEW DESIGNS :: Culture Roots :: Feedback
Please Give Feed Back :: www.culturedroots.com

The City League :::::::: www.CityLeagueChampions.com :::::::: Twitter/Instagram @TheCityLeague :::::::: info@CityLeagueChampions.com

October 13, 2008 @ 12:44 PM
City League

Naw, we just started with Filipino Clothing because we get a lot of support from the Filipino Community..

October 13, 2008 @ 12:46 PM
rust

Wouldnt buy none of them.
October 13, 2008 @ 04:11 PM
theking

looks like a good quality t
October 29, 2008 @ 10:09 PM
City League

Nonito Donaire *Filipino Flash Tees

November 30, 2008 @ 01:28 AM
City League

Cultured Roots On MYX TV | Built From Scratch
Watch our interview with MYX TV: www.youtube.com/watch?v=98e6HJmk2GQ

November 30, 2008 @ 11:10 AM
WELLARMED01

What up cultured roots! Whens the collabo going up?

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii........

WELL ARMED | www.ARMEDPROJECTS.com | @WELLARMED01

November 30, 2008 @ 08:17 PM
AutoSwag

limiting your market , even if you make "universal" designs in the future.
November 30, 2008 @ 08:59 PM
rommell84

good stuff man stay focused and I see good things to come from this line.
December 1, 2008 @ 09:11 PM
City League

good stuff man stay focused and I see good things to come from this line.

Thanks Bro.. we just trying to make moves like all ya'll....

December 2, 2008 @ 01:01 AM
thesoundoflove

so charmed shirts
and I LIKE your style!
December 2, 2008 @ 01:18 AM
Halloway Murder

Lookin clean, but not my steez. Overall your designs are dope, just wondering if you guys are going to concentrate on a bigger target market. You guys should think about widening your consumer base if you want to be in for the long run.

Halloway Company Join the Murder www.wearehalloway.com

December 2, 2008 @ 04:09 AM
bathinghippo

looks like a rip of an icecream tee
December 2, 2008 @ 05:22 AM
BMC

Help question
where can i buy online some Metal and wooden Screens for Screen Printing in size 12 by 12 or bigger.

Post links here ... I will greatly appreciate it

Broken Mindz Clothing/Screen Printing Service Brokenmindzclothing@gmail.com IG: BrokenMindz

December 2, 2008 @ 02:39 PM
City League

looks like a rip of an icecream tee

Got a pic of that icecream shirt?, i want to see what you think i ripped. This is just my handwriting that came from the original graffiti shirt we have out.

December 3, 2008 @ 10:51 AM
BreezyE

Bigs up to CR. Do what you do.
December 8, 2008 @ 01:33 PM
City League

The sale

December 11, 2008 @ 03:00 AM
fullylaced

What are you guys bringing to the holiday sale?

December 23, 2008 @ 10:22 PM
WELLARMED01

I see the collabo shirt is now up. GET IT WHILE IT'S HOT!

WELL ARMED | www.ARMEDPROJECTS.com | @WELLARMED01

January 18, 2009 @ 01:31 AM
femix

My opinion
Naw, we just started with Filipino Clothing because we get a lot of support from the Filipino Community..

Like the second poster said, I'm from the 562 here in LA/cerritos. I've got a lot of love for my PI friends and your brand but I can't rock something that PI centered because I'm not Filipino myself. You know where I'm coming from? I would be the only Viet wearing a shirt with Philippines Philippines Philippines in the PI national colors.

You guys have a lot of support in California itself. Build on that and diversify on the masses not just one community.
Big up, I Dig the brand and the clean & simple style, can't wait to see what you guys come up with next. It's hard to come by Cultured roots in socal.
January 19, 2009 @ 06:03 PM
City League

Like the second poster said, I'm from the 562 here in LA/cerritos. I've got a lot of love for my PI friends and your brand but I can't rock something that PI centered because I'm not Filipino myself. You know where I'm coming from? I would be the only Viet wearing a shirt with Philippines Philippines Philippines in the PI national colors.

You guys have a lot of support in California itself. Build on that and diversify on the masses not just one community.
Big up, I Dig the brand and the clean & simple style, can't wait to see what you guys come up with next. It's hard to come by Cultured roots in socal.

Right now our designs are directed towards Filipinos, and I wouldn't expect my Viet folks to rock a Filipino shirt. But we are still fairly new, we havent even been here for a year and our whole idea was to make a Cultural Sportwear/Streetwear brand for every culture. A lot of research is needed because a lot of cultures don't really represent like others. Our 2009 is coming and little by little we will be catering to everybody.

March 12, 2009 @ 12:27 AM
City League

Get ready, we got some heat coming out....

Feel free to give us feedback on our line... haters welcome...

March 12, 2009 @ 12:33 AM
City League

I see the collabo shirt is now up. GET IT WHILE IT'S HOT!

Cultured Roots X LimbXLimb

Don't forget to check out our family at www.LimbXLimb.com

March 12, 2009 @ 06:39 PM
Suraj

You guys should make shirts for a bigger market, not just Filipinos. It's a great name, it reminds me of LRG. I especially love the LimbxLimb x Cultured Roots shirt.
March 12, 2009 @ 09:03 PM
City League

You guys should make shirts for a bigger market, not just Filipinos. It's a great name, it reminds me of LRG. I especially love the LimbxLimb x Cultured Roots shirt.

Right on for the feedback ssk714, we are currently working on universal designs for different nationalities and cultures... we got some jerseys coming along with some fitted caps....

March 13, 2009 @ 10:39 PM
VintageDS

i'm expecting something dope from you guys for the pacquiao / hatton fight. any sneak previews?
March 14, 2009 @ 12:19 AM
TStyles

anyone korean inspired in the future?

Please login first to reply.