Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 1, 2008 @ 04:25 PM
stef_charle

Alright alright

So I realized after making several posts on the board that making a single discussion thread would be a much better idea.

We are very proud to finally post our lookbook for the Fall 2008 line today. The shirts are now available in our online shop and will also be available in some other online retailers in the near future.

All the shirts are currently in stock but there are some sizes that are almost sold out because this season is pretty limited. If your interested in picking something up definitely don't hesitate.

Make sure to check it out and let us know what you guys think

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE LOOKBOOK

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR ONLINE SHOP
October 1, 2008 @ 04:35 PM
Roan20

nice job on the tees classic and park...i definitly like the classic tee and the live fast tee..
October 1, 2008 @ 04:55 PM
CamTitanic

Solid release guys, like I've said before everything looks top quality.
October 1, 2008 @ 06:33 PM
stef_charle

well, its not supposed to be charles manson..........it is charles manson
October 1, 2008 @ 07:42 PM
chunger20

the classic pocket tee is cool

good stuff
October 1, 2008 @ 07:54 PM
apocalypse

Next.....
October 4, 2008 @ 11:58 AM
C&P Ducci

Glad you like it guys
October 19, 2008 @ 12:05 PM
stef_charle

Just got some pics back of DC producer Judah rocking the Live Fast Tee from our Fall 08' line at the shoot for Wales Nike Boots track.

If you haven't heard of Judah you might of seen the mixtape he did with Hypebeast and RAtheMC about a month or so ago. If you've heard Wale's mixtapes he's done a good portion of the production on them as well.

Definitely check out his myspace
HERE

Shout out to Judah and Wale!

Peace
October 19, 2008 @ 01:21 PM
pmryprpl

Abstract T is dope. The whole line is pretty solid. Nice job.smile
October 19, 2008 @ 02:43 PM
CamTitanic

Yo that's dope man, Classic is taking off. I'm waiting for the snap backs the samples looked clean as hell. Are they for spring?
October 19, 2008 @ 08:43 PM
AutoSwag

ahahha yo man i tried to buy they grey snapback at ech the other day. i brought that shit to the counter and nate was like , uhh dude those are just samples for show.
October 19, 2008 @ 09:51 PM
stef_charle

Hahah yea we just threw them in there for people to check out BUT we will be selling them. If your interested ill keep you updated on it and you can grab that one if you want.
February 18, 2009 @ 04:55 PM
stef_charle

Whats goin on HB

So we've been off the radar for a minute but we thought we'd drop a little treat for everyone to check out......

No more games folks..

See you in 09'

February 18, 2009 @ 08:16 PM
Check Your Six

That's dope, what show is that?
February 19, 2009 @ 10:59 AM
stef_charle

That's dope, what show is that?

The shows called Five and Dime

Its basically the only street / skate / snow show in Canada at this point. Its growing really quick and is a really dope show. A lot of good accounts role through and there's a ton of brands. I would definitely recommend anyone in Canada thats looking to start hitting shows check out the next one.

www.five-and-dime.com
February 19, 2009 @ 11:05 AM
Check Your Six

Oh word that's dope you made it out to it. Any luck picking up new accounts?
February 19, 2009 @ 11:37 AM
Munster

We're going to have to try to make it out to the next one. Hopefully.
February 19, 2009 @ 07:53 PM
stef_charle

We landed some really nice accounts and overall networked with alot of important people.

I would recommend the show to any up and coming Canadian or American brand thats looking to get some exposure. The other great thing is your not paying 5000 dollars for a booth. A 10x10 booth runs for round 1300 canadian and is very affordable.

I definitely recommend getting on board in the future if your looking to do a trade show
February 20, 2009 @ 03:17 PM
CamTitanic

Booth looks legit Stef, we'll have to make it out for winter. I see some long sleeves in that pic and I'm pretty sure that's not old stuff, can't wait to see you're new stuff.
February 20, 2009 @ 05:49 PM
jgordo415

Respect...the booth was a good look
February 20, 2009 @ 07:19 PM

Inactive

I got a sneak-peek at the up coming C&P line and everything, especially the cut-and sew looks amazing. Great job overall guys !
February 23, 2009 @ 10:15 AM
Phil

Great work, really feeling the line and the booth looks dope!

I hope I can get OWN into a tradeshow this year.

would you recommend investing in a booth?

Thanks

Phil
February 23, 2009 @ 02:18 PM
stef_charle

Great work, really feeling the line and the booth looks dope!

I hope I can get OWN into a tradeshow this year.

would you recommend investing in a booth?

Thanks

Phil

Whats up Phil

Id definitely recommend getting some trade shows going on , but to be honest id wait until the timings right. Looking over your site it looks like you guys have some design skill I just think it'd be better to wait until you have a fuller line. The thing that alot of people don't realize is brands come in showing 15 to 20 pcs (for a newer brand) but may only end up producing 5 to 10 of those after orders. Its kind of a you need 15 to sell 5 kind of deal. The other big factor right now is the economy. Buyers are looking for sure shots (10 deep , crooks etc....) because they need to make money to maintain there business.

I could go on for days on these topics but I think its valuable for brand owners to learn this and figure out what works best for them. If you want to get some brand exposure and hit some shows then by all means do so, just go in with the idea that your getting exposure, not always sales.

Best of luck to you with the brand man

Thanks for all the support everyone, we've worked hard to get to this point and were confident everyone will like the new pieces.

Stay Classy
April 13, 2009 @ 11:20 AM
stef_charle

Whats up guys

Just thought we'd give everyone an update on whats up with us.

We got alot of big things coming up in the near future......Were going to be relaunching a new version of our website, we'll be showing a sneak peak of the Fall 2009 Line and a few more exciting things.

We finally broke down and got a twitter account so if your also on twitter make sure to follow us to stay up to date on whats going on.

We think you guys will like what we have coming up soon!

http://twitter.com/classicandpark

Please login first to reply.