March 13, 2009 @ 09:57 PM
VintageDS

real dope gear guys. good lookin on karmaloop. cant wait to see your new collab hoody i've been hearing about with Fully Laced.
March 13, 2009 @ 11:25 PM
bruckshot

I heard
FULLY LACED X LIMBXLIMB hoodie is FIRE! Can't wait to bust the collab out either... Wait, you're the Vintage Deadstock guy right? Man, you guys are killin' the game!!!
Take a look... just a little eye candy from our SPRING/SUMMER 09 LOOKBOOK..YES & it is official like a referee's whistle!! find us in the KAZBAH @ Karmaloop. WHAT IT DO DENNIS!!!YEE YEEEE...

March 14, 2009 @ 12:36 AM
IC3crew

yeah i'm juiced to see the FL x LxL collabo...keep doin' the do...I can't wait to see that IC3 x LxL collabo too (ahem ahem)....
March 15, 2009 @ 10:23 PM
BreezyE

Damn. Shots are fire. Big ups to my fam.
March 15, 2009 @ 10:55 PM
mellymel

that double axe tee is mean. how many colorways does it come in?
March 16, 2009 @ 08:33 AM
patROCKS

that double axe tee is mean. how many colorways does it come in?

i've seen em in person, def dope pieces for sure.....

you can catch these joints on karmaloop as well, in the kazbah section
March 16, 2009 @ 11:55 AM
bruckshot

Thanks
IC3 this is the week let's work on the collab.

PatRocks I'm waitin' on another party so I can get out the house and I'ma hit you up. If you got anything lined up let us know shit, let's get it..

BREEZY E. thanks.. but you already know.

We get a lot of support from y'all and can't wait to see everyone at the top.
March 16, 2009 @ 12:12 PM
jgordo415

yea LimbXLimb much respect..glad to see another bay label on that grind and gettin it..thats wassup..designs is nice with it.
March 16, 2009 @ 02:08 PM
ballday

what up limbxlimb,

looking good on da loop!!
March 16, 2009 @ 09:32 PM
patROCKS

IC3 this is the week let's work on the collab.

PatRocks I'm waitin' on another party so I can get out the house and I'ma hit you up. If you got anything lined up let us know shit, let's get it..

BREEZY E. thanks.. but you already know.

We get a lot of support from y'all and can't wait to see everyone at the top.

No doubt Randy, always down to support line's that are dope and clean.....

I still need to holler @ you for some pieces though, ill let you know when I get the funds in
March 17, 2009 @ 04:27 PM
DISTVRBSOCIETY

My Cuddy's are killin it right now yeee!

UNDFTD x FIVE STRIKES CREW

March 17, 2009 @ 11:50 PM
bruckshot

Mr. Furley
Just a quick reminder to find us on www.karmaloop.com in the KAZBAH..

We are some dedicated folks in this game, everyone I fuck with, and soon we'll all be eatin' and breakin' bread. I want to thank everyone for all the support, advice, inspiration, and opportunity to build these friendships and businesses we're sure to reach the success we want. Especially in times like these it's always good to surround yourself with the kind of people that we're around now.

DISTURB SOCIETY, FULLY LACED, IC3, BREEZY EXCURSION, ADAPT, SOIL, CULTURED ROOTS, HALLOWAY, IMPERIUM, & THE REST OF THE LIMBXLIMB FAM.
March 18, 2009 @ 09:46 AM
Goldi

guess who's bizzack.

after hating initially, i went back yesterday and looked at your kazbah offerings, your blog updates and the overall appeal of your aesthetic to see if my hate was justified.

i looked for that essential thing that new brands must have in order for a streetwear enthusiast like me [your potential customer] to really jump on the bandwagon: a new angle on something. and the thing that kept jumping out at me was reggae!

My initial lack of enthusiasm stemmed from a lack of visual identity. if it had been readily apparent to me that you guys were reggae enthusiasts [which is where your designs, photoshoot etc. come in] i would've been more forgiving but what i saw was a smattering of various design elements that confused me and didn't hit me in the face with your message. if y'all like and are influenced by reggae it sure didn't shine through in your initial photoshoots.

so if you want a fair and unbiased opinion of your line, there it is. i think submitting your stuff to kazbah and the MAGIC trip were great strides and showed initiative most new lines don't have. keep up the good work.
March 18, 2009 @ 12:45 PM
bruckshot

Goldi
I really appreciate the feedback. It is nice to hear an honest opinion.

When I first decided on building this brand I wanted to keep the influence of reggae music away from my designs and maybe bless the collection with a reggae inspired design once in a while.
What I want to be at the forefront of the brands image is what I've learned personally through reggae/rasta music not the image of reggae music. The lovely thing is that I don't have dreadlocks, and you can sometimes catch me wearing my red (nike cortez) with the gold & green A's fitted and you will never guess by looking at me that reggae/rasta is my inspiration.

Living in the Bay Area we are surrounded by different lifestyles especially the negative. Limb by Limb comes from the rough upbringing and it has been my way to bring myself up and out and through hard work, a positive and confident attitude, awareness and determination to keep myself on solid ground I have been able to achieve these little milestones as a brand and I definitely understand that I don't know everything and there is more to learn. This is what I hope our message is to our customer and in collections to come we will continue to define that.

So as Limb by Limb grows we will definitely fine tune how our brand image is portrayed as well as sticking with the original script.
Goldi, I appreciate your honesty and I was happy to finally write this post.
March 18, 2009 @ 12:50 PM
Goldi

I really appreciate the feedback. It is nice to hear an honest opinion.

When I first decided on building this brand I wanted to keep the influence of reggae music away from my designs and maybe bless the collection with a reggae inspired design once in a while.
What I want to be at the forefront of the brands image is what I've learned personally through reggae/rasta music not the image of reggae music. The lovely thing is that I don't have dreadlocks, and you can sometimes catch me wearing my red (nike cortez) with the gold & green A's fitted and you will never guess by looking at me that reggae/rasta is my inspiration.

Living in the Bay Area we are surrounded by different lifestyles especially the negative. Limb by Limb comes from the rough upbringing and it has been my way to bring myself up and out and through hard work, a positive and confident attitude, awareness and determination to keep myself on solid ground I have been able to achieve these little milestones as a brand and I definitely understand that I don't know everything and there is more to learn.

So as Limb by Limb grows we will definitely fine tune how our brand image is portrayed as well as sticking with the original script.
Goldi, I appreciate your honesty and I was happy to finally write this post.

great to hear back man. i understand what you're saying and it looks like you've put in a lot of thought into your branding. much love.
March 20, 2009 @ 08:02 PM
WELLARMED01

Fully Laced X LXL Hoody Now up
The FULLY LACED x LIMB X LIMB COLLABO Hoody now up on karmaloop.
What's everyone think?

Check it HERE.

WELL ARMED | www.ARMEDPROJECTS.com | @WELLARMED01

March 22, 2009 @ 03:54 PM
fengshuichange

Remind me C&C

Support!

www.fscapparel.com
March 24, 2009 @ 11:32 AM
bruckshot

March 28, 2009 @ 12:19 PM
bruckshot

Chello!
Need to be at the top.. bump
March 29, 2009 @ 04:02 AM
thejawn

Ttt
late night bump
March 29, 2009 @ 04:59 PM
jasonhowell7

shits nasty man...keep it up man! I look forward to more great shit.
April 8, 2009 @ 12:46 AM
bruckshot

New Karmaloop Exclusive
Lettin' everyone know that the support is appreciated. We are still pushin' forward with many opportunities opening up for us. Keep slidin' through and we'll continue to give you more.
This is the MAJESTIC tee it's the second drop for this specific tee which we are only offering through KARMALOOP.COM. The exclusive design dons the elephant print and will be offered in other colorways in the near future.
April 8, 2009 @ 01:21 AM
Check Your Six

That's actually my favorite tees I've seen you guys release, so well done!
April 8, 2009 @ 01:31 AM
SOIL Clothing

loookin dope fellas!
April 8, 2009 @ 11:08 PM
Bloodbath

lines lookin strong, keep it up!

BLOODBATH KILLS | @BLDBTH | BLOODBATHPROJECT.COM

April 9, 2009 @ 01:49 AM
StackCo

LXL is Killing it... Keep up the great work fam..... yeeeee!
April 10, 2009 @ 12:46 AM
thefreshstock

its great to see limbxlimb climbing their way up the ladder. Weve been a fan for a minute. YAY AREA!!!!! thats wasup...

one more thing. "GOLD" ahaha classic.. fools gold eh. hate is good man. it means people are noticing and envy you!

keep that ish up. LIMBxLIMB is tearing it up

www.thefreshstock.com
April 10, 2009 @ 01:02 AM
WELLARMED01

FreshStock Did John contact you yet?

WELL ARMED | www.ARMEDPROJECTS.com | @WELLARMED01

April 10, 2009 @ 01:25 AM
thefreshstock

i sent him a DM on twitt. hit me up on AIM

MEKERSF
April 12, 2009 @ 04:43 PM
thejawn