Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 5, 2008 @ 10:22 PM
JohnPaul

Our two newest designs from Fuzzy Ink. Curious to know what people from this forum think about our designs and company direction as a whole.

Special Edition Jason Giambi Mustache T-Shirt (A percentage of sales from this shirt will go to a New York City based charity).

Our collaboration with the ever so talented Craig Watkins. Oversized and colorful print.

August 5, 2008 @ 10:36 PM
CamTitanic

Interesting, very interesting. It's good to see you are supporting a good cause, the first shirt is nice but not one I'd cop. I really like the second ones art style but the color of the shirt it's self is a bit off putting for me, too bland.
August 5, 2008 @ 10:40 PM
ateeeewuh.

too bad he shaved the stache
August 5, 2008 @ 11:18 PM
JohnPaul

He did shave, but he already said that the stache is coming back. The facial fuzz will be showing itself again very soon.

Cam, I'm glad you like our Sunstache Kid design. I'm interested in your opinion for the rest of our line. It can all be seen on our website, but here's a teaser.

August 6, 2008 @ 01:45 AM
Deemy

That's a nice shirt. I like it.
August 6, 2008 @ 10:15 AM
treydeuce

i got 99 staches but a beard aint one HIT ME
August 6, 2008 @ 10:44 AM
CamTitanic

You know your style really reminds me of that one kids show (I think it's called like fosters imaginary friends or something like that? ) I remember watching it while surfing the channels one day and thinking how different the style was than any other cartoon I'd ever seen. It's a really nice, clean but still cartoonish in a way style.

Anyways as far as the shirts I really like 99 Staches, Dirty Squirrel Escapade and as I said before the sunstache kid.

Stubble trouble just isn't something I'd personally wear, but it is drawn well so there's not much I can say about it.

Stache anything and mustache ride are just a bit too simple and plain to me.
Particularly the car in the stache anything one. Not too much you can do about those shirts as you were obviously purposely going for the simple look. Just try to find the right balance next time you make a simple design, try a few different levels of detail.

Debonhair has a really nice main picture (the man shaving) and the girl saying "Oh My!" are very nice. It has a great vintage feel to it until you get to the green stars and razors flying everywhere. Not to mention the cliched paint splatter in the back. It's just like you were mixing the old and the new but didn't meet at a middle ground. Do you know what I'm saying? It's kind of like you have two whole different shirts that you tried to put together. It's good, but it could be a lot better.

Good luck and I hope all of this helps.
August 6, 2008 @ 10:33 PM
JohnPaul

I definitely know the Foster's tv show you're talking about, but I had never actually thought about that. I'll have to watch an episode some time to see how our style compares.

I do really appreciate you taking the time to give your feedback on the designs. It helps us out a lot to get the opinion of potential customers to see what they do and don't like. So thanks again for taking the time to tell me what you think.
August 6, 2008 @ 11:59 PM
sehota

good job on the artwork

Please login first to reply.