SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
June 26, 2008 @ 12:38 PM
Langox510x

Me and my bro have been workin on gettin the website up for the last 3 months gettin the final touches and what not and the store is finally up and running. Its not the high end shit many of yall are used to but its hoodwear all about hip-hop so its worth a mention. We've been gettin great responses from everybody we show'd em to and we've only got them yesterday. We got new stuff comin within the next couple months. We be down to hear your feedback.

June 26, 2008 @ 01:47 PM
sarcastik

Is that you modeling the tees?

Yo wassup dude this is Alex's brother. Naw that ain't him, but I think he gonna be doin some shots at the next shoot. I was take'n pics and those were some of the homies "modeling"...lol cool
June 26, 2008 @ 02:00 PM
aminazn

Rep The Bay To The Fullest Baybe
Good Shyt Guys
June 28, 2008 @ 05:16 PM
PYO-FTF

Like the white gurl tee, would be cool if you had like different tees with Britney, Lohan on it etc >sad
June 28, 2008 @ 05:29 PM
AnmlHse

like the white girl font on that tee.
June 29, 2008 @ 04:39 PM
L. Ruano

too typical, in my opinion.

wheres the STOP SNITCHING at?
June 29, 2008 @ 07:40 PM
IbarraTheGreat

i agree, this is too watered down and typical, but there IS a market for this.

all you guys need is 'stop snitching', welcome to 'inserthometownhere' with guns and drugs, a bob marley shirt, and ANYTHING w/ skulls.

but hey, get money!
June 30, 2008 @ 12:59 AM
sarcastik

i agree, this is too watered down and typical, but there IS a market for this.

all you guys need is 'stop snitching', welcome to 'inserthometownhere' with guns and drugs, a bob marley shirt, and ANYTHING w/ skulls.

but hey, get money!

Your comments are fair, but in my own defense I think these ideas are a little more "innovative" or clever then "stop snitching". It's really hard for me to explain without having to post my ideas on the internet. I haven't seen a wwjd like mine or a white gurl tee out yet. And like I said this definitely isn't meant to be upscale or sell for 30 bucks or anything. Just something straightforward to get an immediate reaction out of people. I just started bringing them to stores around my area and am getting some positive reactions. Between family/friends, stores, and website I've I'm probably going to have to reorder more next week. Thanks for the comments.

Please login first to reply.