Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
June 23, 2008 @ 10:45 AM
SupaKooL Kai-C

Hey I have a couple of questions for my fellow Hypebeast. I wanted to know what are some of the usual prices for QUALITY screen printing? I know a lot of places charge about $20 dollars per screen, but what are some of the prices that you pay to get your shirts done. For example, if I were you and I wanted to have 300 (3 color) shirts printed how much would that run me for? I really appreciate the help. I need it
June 23, 2008 @ 12:39 PM
treydeuce

Hey I have a couple of questions for my fellow Hypebeast. I wanted to know what are some of the usual prices for QUALITY screen printing? I know a lot of places charge about $20 dollars per screen, but what are some of the prices that you pay to get your shirts done. For example, if I were you and I wanted to have 300 (3 color) shirts printed how much would that run me for? I really appreciate the help. I need it

you're going to have to go to sites like jakprints.com,merchspin.com, and printmytees.com if you want to find these things out it differs from printer to printer the only way to find out is to keep getting quotes

Jakprints is Decent, Chris Martin at Merchspin is really cool (they can do new eras to with minimums of 72) and Jim at printmytees is great, fastest turnaround and cheapest price Ive ever had
June 23, 2008 @ 02:11 PM
Khay

You can also try Jim at Antilogy, I've used him for quite some time and his prices are really cheap and the quality is good.

antilogydesignset.com/home.htm
June 23, 2008 @ 11:03 PM
Vezflow

ok

Manhattan Motives

June 23, 2008 @ 11:46 PM
decadence

^ good post.
June 24, 2008 @ 10:39 PM
SupaKooL Kai-C

Wow, I really appreciate all the help from everyone who posted so far. It made my day (honestly). If anyone knows anybody else than I'd be thankful for any extra help I can get smile
July 7, 2008 @ 01:13 PM
Cfre

i do screen printing i own my own shop... i print on triple a shirts.. which is standard shirt.. so the blank is 2.00 s-xl 3.00 xxl.... and i charge 15 bucks screen fee.. its a one time fee, so if you re order you dont pay for it the second time around... for 300 pieces i would charge $4.00 flat.. what ever size, flash color dosent matter... let me know
[email]sifryborrayo@gmail.com[/email]
July 8, 2008 @ 01:36 PM
Jblack4083

you're going to have to go to sites like jakprints.com,merchspin.com, and printmytees.com if you want to find these things out it differs from printer to printer the only way to find out is to keep getting quotes

Jakprints is Decent, Chris Martin at Merchspin is really cool (they can do new eras to with minimums of 72) and Jim at printmytees is great, fastest turnaround and cheapest price Ive ever had

I actually use Merchspin also. Their price is unbeatable. check me out.
September 20, 2012 @ 05:39 AM
jenelia11

Hey, nice discussion on it. I was searching this kind of stuff and i get it here. Thanks. Oklahoma City shirts
14 days ago
urbanmonument

300 shirts is allot of shirts to start. My shop would gladly take that order, but the truth is if you are starting out, I would recommend getting 24-75 pieces. What if you print 300 shirts and that graphic is a stinker that no one likes?? Then you are stuck with 300 shirts and you will never want to print another graphic again. 

We can do 24 color shirts with a 3 color print for $168 bucks no sales tax if you live outside of Arizona, shipping 24 shirts is $15

Screen Printing by Monument Limited

Please login first to reply.