Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
May 12, 2008 @ 08:37 AM
+ FRESHIAM +

I'm really tired of brands from the A that don't know how to represent, I would call out names but there is no need for that. Any ways I want you guys to check out my boy Dosa's Ts he did a while ago, these are just two of the shirts left from some of the art shows he did last year,

everyone been trying to get him to start his own line for the longest, so his now about to do it. I'm f*ing excited because his stuff is so dope and I've seen some previews of his new stuff, and it's even nastier than these Ts. I love what everyone is doing every where else but, I like what where doing here A even more.

if you like the stuff check his website and blog, the line is coming out soon. I will post new stuff soon
[FONT="Arial Black"]www.dosakim.com[/FONT]
[FONT="Arial Black"]www.dosakim.com/blog[/FONT]
May 12, 2008 @ 08:54 AM
I CAME FROM NOTHING

great stuff dude
May 12, 2008 @ 10:14 AM
healthytext

Please do post more. Is he selling prints as well? I really dig his illustration style.
May 12, 2008 @ 11:15 AM
+ FRESHIAM +

Thanks for showing interest, but yea he's coming out with his line this summer. He also sells prints, but every time they come out they sell out within days. From what I know he's going to be selling prints with some of the Ts and also separately, but you got to check out his site to see some of his work

[FONT="Arial Black"]www.dosakim.com[/FONT]
May 12, 2008 @ 11:35 AM
evers

hmm. not sure what other brands from the A youre talking about but i will say dosa is pretty dope. ive seen through flyers hes been going the off the walls route but didnt know his skill was as diverse and solid. he gets up in some ballsy spots even though hes not crushing like vomit, hense, etc etc. i guess hes been a little busy. pretty excited to see where this goes though. good brand name(unlike most) and a real artist behind the brand.
May 12, 2008 @ 12:10 PM
+ FRESHIAM +

sorry for the misunderstanding but your talking about DOSE, I'm talking about DOSA I know vomet and his pretty dope, you see the tag he did on city hall, he tagged that *is twice, front and back
May 12, 2008 @ 04:57 PM
evers

NOPE...thats my bad. a lot of styles and writers from a few different cities and they get mixed in with smoke etc. etc. saw the vomit on city hall the other week. the colors and style was looking proper. this past weekend my homie from bmore pointed out something on north(confused above a doorway. basically dude made his own rooftop. only been here for a sec but its like vomit has no job, girl, tv...just time and paint. dosa is still tight though.
May 15, 2008 @ 11:16 AM
PYO-FTF

Finally! TEE IS SICK >sad
May 20, 2008 @ 05:11 PM
+ FRESHIAM +

+ Vomet New Tag+
Vomet
May 21, 2008 @ 01:32 AM
+ FRESHIAM +

+okay The Website Is Up And Running+
check out Dosa's website it's now up and running smoothly, and not to mention it's pretty dope.

www.dosakim.com
May 21, 2008 @ 11:09 AM
BAO

o wow that artwork on the blog is very unique. i like it
May 21, 2008 @ 10:47 PM
+ FRESHIAM +

Thanks man, look for some new T's by next week
+ STAY POSTED +
May 21, 2008 @ 11:07 PM
ifoo

Im looking forward to this
May 22, 2008 @ 04:17 PM
youngspizzo

i wanna cop some prints from him asap
May 23, 2008 @ 07:16 PM
+ FRESHIAM +

Dosa Vs Jose Cuervo
Yo my boy Andy just went around town and took pictures of all the DOSA VS JOSE CUREVO billboards and put it up on his blog, here is the illustration they used and the actual billboard.

also check out the JOSE CUERVO site + www.1800tequila.com

June 4, 2008 @ 09:25 PM
+ FRESHIAM +

Its seems atlanta is starting to get some play, all we need now is a uniqlo store it will be all good...

But the first run of shirts came in today, and I do have to say they are really dope. It took so long because we were taking the time to find the best quality shirts to print on, and printing process to use. The first shirt/design we sent over to the printer was supposed to be a tester to see if they could give us the quality we were looking for. We were really surprised cause it came out really dope, so now we are sending over the other designs/shirts to get printed.

+ No pics for now till the other design/shirts come in, and I will also be setting up an official Dosa Kim discussion thread, either the end of this week or next week, so stay posted

HINT+to get an idea of the first shirt design click on the image below to check out the site, in the SKTCH section look for + tarbabies +

June 5, 2008 @ 08:10 AM
L.Dasia

Talented. Look forward to see how the shirts come out.
June 5, 2008 @ 08:08 PM
PYO-FTF

I Want 1! >sad
June 5, 2008 @ 10:28 PM
Shanklin

Not really feeling this, but its about time someone rep GA besides me.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

June 9, 2008 @ 10:59 AM
+ FRESHIAM +

alright guys we got the new shirts, so tell us what you think

you can check it out here

http://hypecrew.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76063

Please login first to reply.