February 2, 2008 @ 05:48 PM
lostone

Seriously, I see new brands being posted here on a daily basis, yet I fail to see ANY of them making it BIG.They all just fade away and die.
February 2, 2008 @ 05:51 PM
FearItSelf

it takes time for brands to blow up. And it takes more than 1-2 seasons, and most brands on this forum are only in their earlier seasons. Look at IM KING, they were in this thread and they are going to be going places. Modernarts brand castles in the sky is oding well. Suppsoedly Orisue use to post here (correct me if i am wrong).
February 2, 2008 @ 06:01 PM
I CAME FROM NOTHING

okay
I see plenty of brands here on other smaller shop sites, but what does that mean any way, I dont want shops to sell my shit cause they take half the money.

I make sell and take there you go...
February 2, 2008 @ 08:10 PM
GURU

lostone, I understand what you're say and i'm going to have to agree w/ FearItSelf. It takes time for most of the brands to make it big. Some brands have different definitions of "making it big" it could be financially or longevity. I'm sure most of us are trying to build a brand and understand that the money will hopefully come later. It takes hustle, dedication to your craft and persistence. Most of us will get our brands rejected from our favorite stores, get ignored, and not get calls returned from buyers. You really have to believe in yourself and keep grinding. I'm a new member but i've been coming on this site for a few years and I've seen a lot of talented people. Sorry if i'm sounding like a motivational speaker but with time and hard work you'll get there.
February 2, 2008 @ 08:20 PM
xxxchrisngoxxx

im-king had only 9 accounts this time last year but with hard work and with persistence we gotten in a lot of doors now. we are no where from making it BIG yet but we've grown. if you work hard you get rewarded.
February 2, 2008 @ 08:27 PM
GURU

Thanks for posting that info xxxchrisngoxxx. I see you're making moves and I look forward to seeing new product in the future. I also like your website. Keep it up fam.
February 2, 2008 @ 09:48 PM
ScruffyMcGee

No ones gonna make it "BIG" until the fashion purge comes and like 75% of brands are wiped out.

As of now (mostly)everyone is riding a trend.

It also depends on what you consider big.
February 2, 2008 @ 10:27 PM
Debonair

black label
black label posted on this forum when it first opened now im not a fan of there stuff but there stuff is everywhere and in some large retailers in my area xpressions. They have complete line now and clothes in the front of the store sucessful doesnt mean there in the cool stores but this brands is damn shure making money.
February 2, 2008 @ 11:07 PM

Inactive

Yeah, I was surprised when I saw Black Label in Macys.
February 2, 2008 @ 11:12 PM
Debonair

Yeah, I was surprised when I saw Black Label in Macys.

yea as much as i hate the rockstar trend stuff they hit a market of people that cant get ed hardy stuff or afford it and they do make some pretty quality stuff but again i hate it but im glad there doing it
February 2, 2008 @ 11:20 PM
SOLESTRONG

I think making it big means your not broke hahaha but it does take 3-5 years to establish a brand and not a clothing company... to make a brand time and detication is key
February 3, 2008 @ 12:12 AM
DREWKKAKE

I see plenty of brands here on other smaller shop sites, but what does that mean any way, I dont want shops to sell my shit cause they take half the money.

I make sell and take there you go...

however, getting shit into a site gives it good exposure. People will believe its something to buy. Its like getting into the Kazbah, you pretty much make no money, but you get damn good exposure

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

February 3, 2008 @ 03:36 PM
GSTUDIOS

well, we've already made it big 3 times in the last 2 years!
February 3, 2008 @ 04:11 PM
I CAME FROM NOTHING

wtf
yea as much as i hate the rockstar trend stuff they hit a market of people that cant get ed hardy stuff or afford it and they do make some pretty quality stuff but again i hate it but im glad there doing it

ed hardy - cheap shit i can get in T K Max so whay would you rock that
February 3, 2008 @ 04:20 PM
I CAME FROM NOTHING

lol
don't kid yourself GStudios. G syndrome sucks. sorry.

co sign

Please login first to reply.