Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 27, 2008 @ 11:58 PM
jeir

Neue Marvel Winter '08.
http://www.neuemarvel.com
Online Shop

A little late for the Winter season but better late than never. We are a fairly new brand, with almost a year in the business. Started selling our designs at conventions, and did pretty well. We currently have some of the designs for sale at our shop, so if you wanna cop an item or two, check the link above. Well here is our Winter line. All feedback is welcome. Thanks!

www.godsvsgiants.com

January 28, 2008 @ 12:11 AM

Inactive

Ehhh i dont think the last one makes sense
January 28, 2008 @ 12:14 AM
fathersaid

fun
January 28, 2008 @ 12:39 AM
Mr Chubbs

Really really gay.

www.totallyfoolproof.com

January 28, 2008 @ 01:45 AM
Khay

I'm not really feeling any of them to be honest. And I'm starting to think the Bullies idea is getting played out?
January 28, 2008 @ 03:25 AM
Non-Fiction

?
Was freshness the first to do the bullies concept? Im only asking because I don't know. If that is the case than mad mugs are bitters on here and need to cut that shit out. Other than that ok i guess
January 28, 2008 @ 05:53 AM
HB ruin mylife

i duno ,, you gotta come stronger than this,,,,,,so your logo looks like a crown, you got a cliche " I LOVE " t shirt, a kanye west themed shirt and a lyrics shirts, a Ape-like shirt, another jordan inspired shirt and lastly a played out Run Dmc parody.......you've covered prettty much everything .
January 28, 2008 @ 08:35 AM
I CAME FROM NOTHING

played out
I'm not really feeling any of them to be honest. And I'm starting to think the Bullies idea is getting played out?

100% seen about 5 vrsions now all lok good buy old hat now.

But designs look quality...
January 28, 2008 @ 08:36 AM
kryone

i duno ,, you gotta come stronger than this,,,,,,so your logo looks like a crown, you got a cliche " I LOVE " t shirt, a kanye west themed shirt and a lyrics shirts, a Ape-like shirt, another jordan inspired shirt and lastly a played out Run Dmc parody.......you've covered prettty much everything .

O snap!
January 28, 2008 @ 09:30 AM
Khay

So true.
January 28, 2008 @ 09:57 AM
stef_charle

Hey man

Honestly I think your designs are pretty well executed but like people said above all the themes are kind of played out now. The I Love one is definitely been done to death. The bullies one has been done a few times now. I think you have some design skill for sure so if you can come up with some more original ideas i think you should be good.

Best of luck to you man

Peace
January 28, 2008 @ 11:08 AM
xxxchrisngoxxx

damn son. HBruinmylife was on point. it's well executed but none of your stuff is original.
January 28, 2008 @ 02:05 PM
aspectonlife

Yeah really well executed, I can tell you got an educated designer to do all these, but like mentioned above, nothing really stands out because it's all been done before, don't print these unless you wanna get alot of negative feedback from real heads, "real recognizes real".
January 28, 2008 @ 02:16 PM
jeir

thanks for all the constructive critique fellas.

the reason why you say it's played out is probably because most of these designs are being carried over from our last seasons so its been printed.

yeah the i love has been really saturated but this one is our best seller, so i can't knock it. but i can see your opinions in your standpoint.

thanks for the compliments as well. I am the designer and one of the 2 owners of this brand. But for sure, i can come through our spring which some of the designs are already done, and will come stronger...

www.godsvsgiants.com

January 28, 2008 @ 03:36 PM
I CAME FROM NOTHING

COOL

the reason why you say it's played out is probably because most of these designs are being carried over from our last seasons so its been printed.

yeah the i love has been really saturated but this one is our best seller, so i can't knock it. but i can see your opinions in your standpoint.

thanks for the compliments as well. I am the designer and one of the 2 owners of this brand. But for sure, i can come through our spring which some of the designs are already done, and will come stronger...

LOOK FORWARD 2 THEN NEW STUFF
January 28, 2008 @ 03:42 PM
kryone

I think you are missing the point. If all you want to do is make money and sell shirt thats fine what you are doing. If you want respect on this site or any where else and want to establish a solid brand that has its own image then you need to go back to the drawing board and come with some original ideas.
Good luck which ever way you decide. Im not haten im just sayn.
January 28, 2008 @ 06:15 PM
KID FRESH

dat last crewneck dont make sense
January 28, 2008 @ 08:24 PM
jeir

Thanks for the feedback kryone.

I love what i do, and from the artistic standpoint i understand that originality is key, and thats what i have to work on. Hopefully the upcoming designs will be that.

As a company, we are barely getting our feet wet like many here in this forum. So expect us in the future to come harder.

also for those who are confused of the sweatshirt...
Wikipedia...
"In American English, shirt can refer to almost any upper-body garment other than coats and bras..."
source

+ plus i save on the printing fees. hah

Thanks!

www.godsvsgiants.com

January 28, 2008 @ 10:50 PM
kryone

No problem, I think you have skill in design and look forward to see what you come up with next.
January 28, 2008 @ 11:40 PM
ahpetah

I order the Ilovemyshoes tee a while back and shit faded like hell after one cold wash
January 28, 2008 @ 11:50 PM
jeir

I order the Ilovemyshoes tee a while back and shit faded like hell after one cold wash

Serious? I've washed mine a couple times and still holdin' up good. You got a picture man?

www.godsvsgiants.com

January 28, 2008 @ 11:52 PM
ahpetah

Nope. But I would still wear the tee sometime soon thou. I ain't really tripping.cool
January 28, 2008 @ 11:57 PM
jeir

glad you like the tee man!

www.godsvsgiants.com

January 29, 2008 @ 03:22 PM
SelectedFew

i like the stuff.

keep at it. can't wait to see what u've got up ur sleeves.
January 29, 2008 @ 09:17 PM
KCBlack

The beast one is pretty hot. Keep it up.
January 30, 2008 @ 03:31 PM
jeir

Here are most of the shirts we currently have in our shop. All printed in Alstyle blanks, and tagged.

www.godsvsgiants.com

January 30, 2008 @ 06:24 PM
D

Weird. I come back after like a year and people are still posting shit that was played back then.
January 30, 2008 @ 06:54 PM
unchainedhype

i am feelin the victor one

LethalInspiration.net Coolactivities.net Shamelessmgmt.com

January 31, 2008 @ 09:53 PM
FreshAddict

i think its pretty hot...
February 1, 2008 @ 06:29 PM
UnitedState

very nice layouts and presentation!.. keep coming with some fresh ideas and see where it goes.

Please login first to reply.