Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
March 30, 2008 @ 01:31 PM
Lostsoul125

Word man thanks just trying to put stuff out there and keep it movin. Fitted hats are on the way finally started production so they should be out by next month....
peace
CROS1
March 30, 2008 @ 01:35 PM
soulamazing.

Big ups, CROS. I dropped by the PB location yesterday, and literally almost EVERYTHING was sold out. Ha, much props to you and Armory getting mad publicity.
March 30, 2008 @ 01:40 PM
samisdenaam

I work as an intern at Dutchbboy in Rotterdam for the coming International Breakdance Event.
I heard Tyrone talk about your brand a few times and I saw some tees of the line at the office. The quality of the print and design is real nice man.
April 2, 2008 @ 11:33 AM
Lostsoul125

Word I just got a email from Tyrone yesterday about judging and getting flown out to Rotterdam for the IBE this year. Its about to be on and poppin. See you in Rotterdam soon my friend...
peace
CROS1
April 2, 2008 @ 02:15 PM
HB ruin mylife

^^dammmmm huh doing BIG thangs just from doin tees...goood ish
April 2, 2008 @ 11:48 PM
Lostsoul125

HAHA naw...Im actually one of the biggest bboy event promoters in the world I do an event called Freestyle Session as well as a National Championship event called Out For Fame. I used to break as well but stopped when my event got so popular and the business side just took over. We pull around 4000 people every year for our big event in LA. Ive thrown them in over 20 countries around the world. I also get flown out all around the world to judge events. This next few months I will be going to Austin, Texas, Korea twice, Rotterdam, as well as China and a few other spots here and there.

My bboy promotions and network spread all around the world thus alot of my partners in the events are starting to get into selling apparel as well. Thats why we have stores in Chicago, Japan, and we will be opening stores in Korea and London later this year. My partners in those areas throw some of the biggest events out that way as well.

Not bad for just being in the game for over 10 years haha...

Heres a link of my event from last year....first clip is actually being featured on the front page of Youtube today the dome piece you see in the beginning of the clip is mine on the mic haha....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUJjqBKM10w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf0ydoGrJos
Trailer for last years event with footage from Freestyle Sessions 1-8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nJ_gtXSF38

peace
CROS1
April 7, 2008 @ 11:13 PM
Lostsoul125

Got a new collabo shirt with the Jabbawockeez....3 Faces T done by Pres One. In stores now. Check out our new site as well. Quick blog style but to the point. Thanks for the support....
peace
CROS1

www.ArmoryHipHop.com

April 7, 2008 @ 11:38 PM
Roan20

wow...thats pretty fresh lost..i like it..
April 8, 2008 @ 12:50 AM
AnmlHse

lookin good man.
April 8, 2008 @ 01:32 AM
HB ruin mylife

NOW !!! THIS was what i was expecting a collab between you and the jabbawockeez would be Lost.
April 8, 2008 @ 02:26 AM
hornsandhalos

got my jabbawockeez shirt in today. nice quality. keep it coming
April 8, 2008 @ 05:22 AM
UCArts

thats doooppe!
April 17, 2008 @ 02:24 PM
Lostsoul125

Had a in store with the Jabbawockeez this past weekend was madness....

Heres a pic of the crowd for there homecoming to SD @Aubergine....

also did a photoshoot for the homies at Serye there gonna flip the raw pic pretty hard so look for an upcoming ad for that....

still a madhouse out in SD but were keeping it moving...Lookout for more things in the future also Armory Survival Gear's official SPring Release coming later this month as well...

peace
CROS1
April 23, 2008 @ 11:59 AM
Lostsoul125

April 23, 2008 @ 12:53 PM
jgordo415

is that ya boy BIG....what size shirt is he rocking? he keep me laughing on the show
April 23, 2008 @ 01:28 PM
stef_charle

Doin work with Big Black....thats dope man. Gotta love rob and big, the show is hillarious
April 23, 2008 @ 05:16 PM
Optimus82

dang. i was reading thru the thread and saw 'cros1'. sounded familiar.

freestyle session tapes were one of the few bboying tapes i buy. good stuff
April 24, 2008 @ 01:44 PM
Lostsoul125

BIG is the homie he used to do Security in San Diego at alot of clubs I used to frequent also I got alot of mutual friends. Congrats to him in all hes done cause alot of people didnt believe his vision and he made it come true.

Hes rockin a 6XL haha. We made some 4-5-6XL's just to give out to the big homies.

And yes CROS1 thats me shifted to the clothing game a bit through my shops still doing the bboy jams and videos...

Thanks for the support fellas and we got some more stuff coming up.

peace
CROS1
April 25, 2008 @ 05:52 PM
hornsandhalos

daamn haha hella people came out. thats a good look tho.
April 25, 2008 @ 10:57 PM
soulamazing.

daamn haha hella people came out. thats a good look tho.

Lol, weird thing is; I'm in that pic. The one in the white shirt on the right, can't miss me.
April 27, 2008 @ 10:01 PM
nysd

the armory needs to come to its senses and turn into a full graff shop. the only shirts i see people rock are just copies of other brands. example "aSDthing" , very wack indeed. come on guys you are better than that. the SD graff seen is dead and you can give it the life it needs. the whole jabawokies thing is beyond lame in my mind, however its a good way to make $ off some idiots i guess. i am by no means hating, the store has great potential i am just giving some constructive criticism to anyone from the shop that reads this.
April 28, 2008 @ 03:04 AM
Non-Fiction

the armory needs to come to its senses and turn into a full graff shop. the only shirts i see people rock are just copies of other brands. example "aSDthing" , very wack indeed. come on guys you are better than that. the SD graff seen is dead and you can give it the life it needs. the whole jabawokies thing is beyond lame in my mind, however its a good way to make $ off some idiots i guess. i am by no means hating, the store has great potential i am just giving some constructive criticism to anyone from the shop that reads this.

seriously?...
April 28, 2008 @ 04:28 PM
Premium LA

the Gully joint is pretty nice man...big ups!!
April 28, 2008 @ 07:21 PM
nysd

seriously?...

huh?
April 29, 2008 @ 12:33 PM
HB ruin mylife

wha ?
April 29, 2008 @ 01:26 PM
Lostsoul125

HAHA very amusing.

So we should just turn into a full on graff shop so we can make you happy. Ok I will get on it right away.

Dont get me wrong our graff clientele is strong and we do sell alot of cans, markers, tips on the daily but to just turn into a full on graff shop would be like shooting ourselves in the foot. Why only focus on one element of street culture when we represent alot of different aspects of it.

aSDthing tshirt was something we came up with like 3 years ago was kind of a poke at the aNYthing shirts. We made a short run and it sold out time and time again so we kept reprinting it. We got some hats and some more shirts coming out soon mainly cause its our number one seller. Peeps want to rep there city. Im not wearing no aNYthing shirt so I just twisted it up to where I can wear it. PERIOD it is what it is. People want to get mad at that then really thats there bad not ours.

As for making $ off the Jabbawockeez. Our initial intent of our shirt designs with them was to make a shirt for them to represent there crew on TV. For some reason it caught on like wildfire(usually the case on TV) and we just positioned it all to capture the moment. We are now both making money off these shirts it a beautiful thing. As far as them being wack if you believe that then thats your opinion but in mine they wouldnt be in the position there in if they were wack. There dope at what they do. And its evident as they have millions of fans to show for it now.

Trust we've had talks of getting more graff related stuff in the shop but to be honest we carry it all already. How much more graff can we be other then markers, cans and tips. Maybe having it all in stock a more often since we sell out pretty quick but sometimes thats more of a money issue then anything else as graff materials arent cheap.

Thanks for your constructive criticism maybe one day we'll get our business up to par to where we make everyone happy but til then we just do what we do....

peace
CROS1
May 6, 2008 @ 03:35 PM
Lostsoul125

I came out on MIss Rap Supreme last night with a few homies from around the way. Dope little segment and plenty of placement for the Armory and Serye lines. Check it out....
Link is provided on my blog...
www.ArmoryHipHop.com

peace
CROS1
May 13, 2008 @ 07:17 PM
Food

love the jabbawockeez shirt
May 13, 2008 @ 08:07 PM
UnUsualGeek78

Im so blown away with the print jobs and variety..
Im so hooked.. hope to see yall up in NYC spots cuz i need some of them pieces... Keep it up.. got me inspired
May 17, 2008 @ 06:07 PM
Lostsoul125

Steady workin on fall/winter 08 right now but had to bust this one out I get excited just thinking about putting this one out.

If any of you guys out there ever been to downtown San Diego in the late 90's you would have seen the LPSD wall thrown down by the homie Zodak. It was a landmark in the city for years. Finally got a cool picture of the wall and had the homie re airbrush it to make it look just like the wall and made some adjustments to it to make it more T-Shirt ready.

This t-shirt will be a collabo between the Armory Survival Gear Brand as well as LPSD the group(King D is the manager of the Downtown Armory store and the rest of the fellas are a part of the conglomerate known as Armory Massive), as well as Zodakism(Zodak's latest t-shirt venture www.Zodakism.com) as well as the brand Zodak and Severe was a part of and still rep to this day Top 2 Bot'm.

It will be available at the Armory Shop later this summer and will probably be including some extra goodies so be on the look out. Also it will be available through Zodak's release of Zodakism clothing coming out this fall stay tuned to his website www.Zodakism.com

Heres the original wall, mock up of the t-shirt design as well as the classic video the homie Bryan Bell edited for our trip out to Japan a few years back.

Armory Massive Bak Acha wit da Real 08 until Infinity....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5OEuqWlJNI

Please login first to reply.