SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
January 17, 2009 @ 12:50 AM
drewblocka

cant hate because they look well executed.. good shit

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

January 17, 2009 @ 06:22 PM
Brain_Girl

I like the ghostly figure.. but i think you need to give the brand more depth.. focus on your target market.. and yknow really think about the colours of the tee etc and see whether they reflect on the brand image.. I think your concept is ace.. if you put time into it, clean the ideas up maybe add a few things here and there.. you'll have a solid range of designs. What software are you using? Do you hand draw these? Also, i think the 'wild life' tee reminds me of london zoo.. i wouldnt put that out unless thats the kinda image ure going for.

Keep it up!
January 18, 2009 @ 02:01 AM
nbk

your designs got a lot better
cant wait for the next drop
January 18, 2009 @ 02:27 PM
obakeissick

cant hate because they look well executed.. good shit

What up Drew, thanks man.

I like the ghostly figure.. but i think you need to give the brand more depth.. focus on your target market.. and yknow really think about the colours of the tee etc and see whether they reflect on the brand image.. I think your concept is ace.. if you put time into it, clean the ideas up maybe add a few things here and there.. you'll have a solid range of designs. What software are you using? Do you hand draw these? Also, i think the 'wild life' tee reminds me of london zoo.. i wouldnt put that out unless thats the kinda image ure going for.

Keep it up!

Thanks a lot for all the advice. I'm using adobe illustrator. I hand draw each design, scan it into illustrator, and touch up anything that doesn't look right. If you're thinking about getting it, I'd highly recommend the purchase. As for the old tees, they're in the past lol. I see what you're talking about. We're all here to learn, and what you said about putting more time into things is crucial to making a good design.

And for the record, I did not draw the crewneck designs. Those were done strictly on illustrator.

your designs got a lot better
cant wait for the next drop

Feels good to here that man lol. Thanks alot. Lots of time is going into the next drop. Big improvements in my opinion.

haileybardwick.tumblr.com

January 18, 2009 @ 04:26 PM
Brain_Girl

Hey, thanks for the reply.. i've been doing art/graphics for a very long time.. but recently taken it on as a career and launching my own line in the next few months. I'm an illustrator.. both photoshop, illustrator are a hugeee part of my life lol but yeah keep it up.. you've got solid ideas! Also.. im the same, i hand draw my artwrk.. then re-do them in illustrator then finish it off in photoshop.. >sad
January 24, 2009 @ 12:08 AM
ashiin

Loving the comments guys. It helps us a lot!
February 16, 2009 @ 08:17 PM
ashiin

We're starting to get going here, lots of hard work going down on the next drop. Good to hear that people are digging our last drop.
February 17, 2009 @ 11:56 AM
Aim2PLz44

Just some designs me and 3 other friends came up with, hope ya'll like it.

Why do you guys have two threads? Is the other one your guys's newer designs because they're pretty dope the ones on this thread...not so much
February 17, 2009 @ 03:44 PM
Team Lazy

^^I think it might actually be two seperate companies, which sucks for one of them but kind of funny for observers.
February 17, 2009 @ 05:22 PM
obakeissick

So It's kind of been a long time, but we've been working.

We got these printed inside so people learn to pronounce the name correctly. Sheesh.

Front

Back

I think these are definitely better than our last go. It's all about improvement right? Check our first run on the previous pages and tell me what you think.

Advice? Ideas? Hate? Whatever.

Product pictures for our new stuff/ bump.

Why do you guys have two threads? Is the other one your guys's newer designs because they're pretty dope the ones on this thread...not so much

That's another guy...with the same name...cool. I don't like any of the one's you quoted at all. I highly regret putting them out. Take a look at the newer stuff above, and tell me what you think. please.

February 17, 2009 @ 08:13 PM
Sweet No. 1

Seems like you guys have made significant progress in a short span of time.. cool
February 18, 2009 @ 12:13 AM
UCArts

nice stuff guys, the last one looks sweet!
February 18, 2009 @ 12:40 PM
Aim2PLz44

it's getting there... I think maybe because the word translates to ghost that maybe the other guy has the edge over you guys only because his logo is on point... sucks but in the end I think it's going to come down to who has the better designs...
March 7, 2009 @ 06:24 PM
obakeissick

I don't know what to do with this, mainly because I didn't draw it. All the props go to a friend of mine. Any feedback, concepts to run with, additions to the design itself; anything is welcome. I need some help with this one.

April 15, 2009 @ 11:38 PM
obakeissick

Spring/Summer Collection

Axe Gang, Front Detail

For the full lookbook head here

Thoughts?

April 15, 2009 @ 11:40 PM
Greedo

Really feeling the Axe Gang Hoody
April 16, 2009 @ 03:48 PM
obakeissick

Really feeling the Axe Gang Hoody

Thank you.

Our lookbook video is up on the blog as well. Check it out.

April 16, 2009 @ 05:16 PM
ATNMK

So It's kind of been a long time, but we've been working.

We got these printed inside so people learn to pronounce the name correctly. Sheesh.

Front

Back

I think these are definitely better than our last go. It's all about improvement right? Check our first run on the previous pages and tell me what you think.

Advice? Ideas? Hate? Whatever.

Looking alot better than what you had before, at least you are only getting better. This stuff is def. wearable, just not my style though.
April 16, 2009 @ 05:50 PM
obakeissick

Spring/Summer Collection

Axe Gang, Front Detail

For the full lookbook head here

Thoughts?

ATNMK--thanks man. it's all about improvement. check the new stuff though. ^^^

April 18, 2009 @ 10:22 PM
ashiin

Obake was featured in an annual charity student fashion show in Hong Kong. Here are some pictures.

April 20, 2009 @ 11:47 PM
obakeissick

Bump. Feedback?

Please login first to reply.