Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
December 22, 2007 @ 02:58 PM
Savvy

Hey everyone. I just wanted to let all of you that have been asking that the first run of shirts have arrived! They turned out really good although the reddish/pink color on the Warhol tee came out straight pink..its all good though still looks good to me! For the first run of prints i submitted the Warhol tee, Off the Grid tee, and the Savvy Script tee in the 2 colorways. I plan on submitting 2 or 3 more designs within the next few weeks that will be just graphic oriented designs. Probably will be the Evil Genius one that ive posted and i have a couple other designs that i will post before sending to print. But let me know what you think and if anyone is interested in any of them they will be in the webstore soon! Or you can just message me on here..they are only $20 shipped each for my fellow beasters! Thanks everyone.

Warhol Tee front

Warhol Tee back

Off the Grid Tee front..also has the Savvy script printed on the top of the back by collar small
Also the closer you get to the tee the more subtle the "S" looks..just looks like a plain grey grid..but the further you get away the more distinct the "S" becomes..just scoot back from your comp screen then get closer and ull see what i mean xD

Savvy Script Tees..didnt print many of these..just enough for friends and fam. and have like 5 of each size left over

All of the shirts also have our own tags printed inside..sorry the images arent the greatest ill have better pics soon..just wanted to take some to post up!
December 22, 2007 @ 03:03 PM
Medasyn

How much altogether to ship to the UK?
December 22, 2007 @ 04:01 PM
Savvy

one of each? all 4 shirts shipped to the UK ill do for $85
1 shirt $25 shipped to UK
2 shirts $45 shipped to UK
3 shirts $65 shipped to UK
December 22, 2007 @ 07:13 PM
Brave

Nice job guys.....the warhol tee is nice..
December 22, 2007 @ 09:18 PM
ET88guy

Nice! I just wish the warhol T was on black since I don't really like wearing white. Any word a black warhol T?
December 22, 2007 @ 09:53 PM
stef_charle

The first tee is dope as hell.

Keep it up man
December 22, 2007 @ 10:40 PM
Savvy

thanks for all the comments im glad everyone is liking the stuff..
as for the Warhol tee id like to have one done on a black tee or maybe even a different color..maybe ill do one in a diff. colorway for the next print or just on a diff. shirt which will be in a few weeks hopefully..ill def. keep everyone updated
December 23, 2007 @ 01:37 PM
I CAME FROM NOTHING

nice
All looking tight love the colours and type...

I CAME FROM NOTHING
December 25, 2007 @ 05:52 PM
Savvy

Thanks for the comments everyone..the shirts are now available through the online store or you can just pm me here and ill eliminate the shipping fee.
Heres the links to the Myspace page and the Online Store:

Savvy Myspace Page

Savvy Online Store

Thanks again!
February 14, 2008 @ 11:02 PM
Greedo

might have to nab the warhol

nice run.
February 15, 2008 @ 12:49 AM
soulamazing.

If you don't mind, could I please get the name of the font used on the Andy Warhol tee back. Much appreciated in advanced. :]
February 15, 2008 @ 12:59 AM

Inactive

Looks good but my only gripe is that the cursive font you used for your logo tee seems to clash with your other more modern designs. Consistency is very important for the creation and identity of a brand in my opinion.
February 15, 2008 @ 02:37 AM
Savvy

^ i get where your comin' from kank..i appreciate the feedback it helps me take a step back and make necessary changes at times..an actual logo is in the works as we speak..after drawing up pages of thumbnails for concepts ive limited it down to a select few that i feel apply to the brands name and image as well.
the next run of prints are getting sent to the printer in about a month so i should have the new product in hand in around 2 months.
I think everyone will be pleased with the new stuff..im looking at about 4 new designs and a slightly different script tee..the script will change a little bit and also the colorways wont be black/white white/black this time around.
ill keep everyone informed and may even post some of the designs before print to get some opinions!
February 15, 2008 @ 06:09 AM
Mr.S!N

Hi, been a long time reader of these forums, so this is my first post.

Got my own shop in Southsea, UK and I'd like to talk to you about these as they're perfect.

Also I think I've seen the Warhol print on a MHi tee recently, just letting you know cause they might be hatin on you for 'copying' them.
February 15, 2008 @ 08:05 AM
Leumas

+rep for this dude. A really good guy. Just got my Savvy tee about two days ago. It came really quick! I got the "Grid Block" tee and im really happy with it. The size and material are very nice with nice concepts on his work. I really like the tags used for the shirt too.

Props to this dude Savvy and all the best for your company.

February 15, 2008 @ 09:53 AM
I CAME FROM NOTHING

nice
Warhol tee cool as hell - backs great type use.

the rest not doing anything, logo tees stink unless your suoper hyped like Supreme or Surrender etc.

let the public blow your trumpet m8, dont do it yourself and the typeface is wack...
February 15, 2008 @ 11:11 AM
Crejus

yo savvy yo shirts is on point i think imma rock my joints tonight i told you imma give you that exposure
February 15, 2008 @ 11:15 AM
goatfacekillah

i'm waitin on my grid tee
should come any day now smile
February 15, 2008 @ 11:50 AM
reggie like

I'd rock only the logo tee
February 15, 2008 @ 01:04 PM
sehota

I love the grid tee and the warhol..keep up the good work
February 15, 2008 @ 01:11 PM
stef_charle

I like Savvy and notice its popping up alot in the WDYWT Thread.

Are you given shirts out or are you getting alot of orders?

Don't take that question the wrong way, I guess I was just surprised how quick you got your stuff out there man.

Keep it up , all the best man
February 15, 2008 @ 01:53 PM
Savvy

wow to address everyone that posted..

Mr.s!n: thanks a lot im glad you like them..im running low on inventory for these designs in particular but the new stuff will be printed soon and i feel like the new designs are a step up..ill send you a pm over and maybe we can get something worked out smile
as for MHi doing a warhol tee i havent seen it yet but id like to check it out..hell i might even cop one hes a fav. of mine..but i first posted that warhol design in upcoming brands in like october of last year..hopefully if they do happen to see it around they dont catch any feelings.

Leumas: niice man im glad you got it..fits looks good i may have to start wearin a medium..ive always been between med. and large because im tall but skinny..thanks for posting a pic wearing it i appreciate it and the kind words.

kustom: ive read some of your other critques so im happy to get somewhat of positive feedback from you haha
but no man really thanks you commented on the stuff when i first posted it and thanks for coming back and checking it out again..as for the script tee its not the actual logo its just a type treatment..its not an actual typeface it was manipulated in illustrator but i think the new script looks a tad better..it was actually one of the more popular shirts! they were mainly for family and friends and i gave the leftovers out for promotion smile

Cre: thanks mayne and thanks again for the jacket cool

goat: yea man itll be in soon..i put off all my international orders till this week but it got sent out along with the other intl orders a couple days ago! let me know when you get it

stef: thx bro and props to classic & park your doing your thing well and i fully support your brand..future colab perhaps? smile
no offense taken..like i said to kustom with the savvy script tees i mainly had them printed for family and friends but what was left over i sent out for promotional tees..ive hooked up quite a few ppl now on HB with em and if someone pm'd me about one and i was all out i couldnt say no so i offered them a grid tee in return..being the nice guy i am and all cool

thanks to everyone for taking the time to post in here..it helps motivate me to continue forward when i see my stuff getting a response
February 15, 2008 @ 02:44 PM
ET88guy

any word on a black warhol T yet? I really like the other stuff though too and it seems like it fits real good judging by the people that had fit pics with it on. Any leftover smalls or mediums cool
February 15, 2008 @ 04:10 PM
Mr.S!N

Yeah you should be fine with MHi, I don't think they'll hunt you down or anything.

Can you give me a pm when you've got everything a little bit more sorted.
February 15, 2008 @ 04:15 PM
FearItSelf

awesome brand, im not going out on a limb when i say its one of the nicest in here
February 17, 2008 @ 05:18 AM
Oscar

Finally some fucking quality ! Really hot bro, looks really professional
February 17, 2008 @ 12:44 PM
LOCHNESS

Yeah somehow I've skipped over this brand in this section although I remember seeing the Warhol tee, stuff looks clean man very well done and a testament to the other people who are trying to get a start in here, definatly take take notes.

Well done..
February 17, 2008 @ 09:26 PM
evil1

Good job.

peace,
evil1
February 18, 2008 @ 10:32 AM
Hellah Fresh

Nice stuff man Congrats!
February 18, 2008 @ 11:13 AM
BMC

ur shirts look so clean where did u print them at ???

Broken Mindz Clothing/Screen Printing Service Brokenmindzclothing@gmail.com IG: BrokenMindz

Please login first to reply.