Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
November 15, 2007 @ 05:51 PM
Savvy

here are a few new designs and a few previous designs that have been tweaked a little..ive labeled them w/ names and numbers so it would be easier to identify them so let me know what you're feeling..what might look better if changed etc..plan on printing 4 designs with the first print which i plan on doing within the next couple weeks..thanks

ps: all of the designs that are relatively the same i only plan on printing one of them..just wanted to get some opinions on which is the best

edit: also the skulls teeth in the designs above says savvy savages
November 15, 2007 @ 06:01 PM
Evol Rocx

those look like the supreme skulls bro.
November 15, 2007 @ 06:27 PM
Savvy

you mean the pirate ones? if so im sure they do..and im sure the supreme ones look like every other skull with swords under it..thing is savvy is a term heard spoken from pirates at times..and even though thats not what the brand stands for its where i got the idea for the design..so that being the name of the brand i thought i would incorporate that with the venture bros. dvd cover which is where i got putting the text savvysavages in place of the teeth..its just my little flip on the concepts..so please instead of just pointing out the obvious id appreciate some constructive criticism
November 15, 2007 @ 07:37 PM
Evol Rocx

That was constructive. So chill out. Your a new brand, so why would you want to put out a shirt with the almost exact same graphic as an established streetwear brand.

Some constructive criticism would be to try a little harder on your graphics. Put a little more thought into what your putting on your shirts. At the end of the day, your shirts represent your company.
November 15, 2007 @ 08:00 PM
Savvy

dude im chill.. and believe me i appreciate any feedback whether it be negative or positive but..

those look like the supreme skulls bro.

^ is not constructive

and neither is simply saying try a little harder on your graphics.
what about the graphics? the colors dont work well? the concept has been done and is played out? the flow of the designs? the size? the interaction with the text and the imagery?
and i hate to tell you..but supreme isnt the first company to ever put a skull with swords under it on a t-shirt either..most likely i wont submit that design to print because you pointed that out..i just would appreciate some more specific feedback
November 15, 2007 @ 09:08 PM
evil1

Grid #2 is strong.

peace,
evil1
November 15, 2007 @ 09:19 PM
Savvy

thanks guys..

thatuniquegeek: warhol is a fav. of mine..you think i should keep that quote? i was thinking about changing "stinks" to "sucks".. or use the quote "everyone will be famous for 15 minutes."

evil1: thanks man.. i was told that doing one in greyscale would be the most powerful..is evilonelive your brand? if so great stuff you have goin on
November 15, 2007 @ 09:42 PM
Greedo

yeah..really feeling that warhol tee
November 15, 2007 @ 10:05 PM
evil1

Yes, evilONElive is my brand. Keep up the hustle.

peace,
evil1
November 15, 2007 @ 11:33 PM
Savvy

^ i agree with it not being entirely a warhol quote if i replace stinks with sucks..which is why i didnt do it..ill go ahead and throw the 15mins of fame quote on there and post it up either tonight or tomorrow so we can compare
November 16, 2007 @ 12:22 AM
Savvy

heres the other quote..same font

November 16, 2007 @ 07:43 AM
Half+Half

I see your shit.

I don't like shit.

Warhol is pretty good though.
November 16, 2007 @ 02:41 PM
ET88guy

really like the warhol T with the "15 minutes of fame" quote.
November 16, 2007 @ 03:46 PM

Inactive

Warhol & Gridz #2 are sick. Definitely feelin' your stuff. I think the Warhol tee would look dope in a Gridz #2 colorway too.
I'd cop.
November 16, 2007 @ 04:05 PM
landstander

^ thanks man im glad you like em and good call..i think i will do a greyscale version to see how it looks..i have a few diff. colorways for it also..i just liked the cmyk jawn

btw is siah your real name? or did you get it from blood+? im a big anime head
November 16, 2007 @ 04:07 PM
Savvy

^ thanks im glad you like em and good call..i think i will do a greyscale version to see how it looks..i have a few diff. colorways for it also..i just liked the cmyk jawn

btw is siah your real name? or did you get it from blood+? im a big anime head
November 16, 2007 @ 04:24 PM
romeo291

Jack Rackham the Pirate (aka Calico Jack):

Supreme Tee:

Savvy:

Moral of the story is..........Jack Rackham was the originator of this logo.
November 16, 2007 @ 04:36 PM
Savvy

^thank you for posting that and clearing that up..i couldnt find a pic of the supreme tee to even compare it..but yea the supreme tee is almost exactly like the original logo and that design has been on many shirts even before supreme did it..only difference is theirs says supreme under it..even though mine is a little different and has some modifications im still not gonna have that one printed..not really a fan favorite of the designs ive posted
November 16, 2007 @ 11:55 PM
Savvy

yes i have a couple diff. colorways made..i also did one in greyscale and it came out pretty good..the first print will be the original colorway that is posted and there will be about 50 of them..i just received my blank AAA tees in the mail today that i bought in bulk so it shouldnt be long before i have them printed and ready to go..i will def. send you a pm when they are done and will post the printed shirts so everyone can check them out
November 17, 2007 @ 02:56 AM
ENVISION

i like the warhol one with the 15 minutes quote for sure man.
keep it up!
November 17, 2007 @ 12:00 PM
Half+Half

LOL, NOOOOT!

The pirates was!

Are you stupid?
November 18, 2007 @ 10:02 PM
Enclothe

Only the swords. The skull is a bite from The Venture Bros.

November 18, 2007 @ 10:43 PM
Savvy

you mean the pirate ones? if so im sure they do..and im sure the supreme ones look like every other skull with swords under it..thing is savvy is a term heard spoken from pirates at times..and even though thats not what the brand stands for its where i got the idea for the design..so that being the name of the brand i thought i would incorporate that with the venture bros. dvd cover which is where i got putting the text savvysavages in place of the teeth..its just my little flip on the concepts..so please instead of just pointing out the obvious id appreciate some constructive criticism

this shirt isnt being printed anyhow..so there is really no need to continue discussing it or where the concept was derived from..as you can see when i first posted it i explained where i got the idea..since then ive come up with other designs that i am currently working on and i should have my first run of prints done this week or next..there will be 4 designs printed and 2 of them will be the warhol and grid#2..the other 2 are still being decided and i will post some more options so i can get some of your opinions within the next couple of days
November 19, 2007 @ 12:11 PM
veebee

Love the Grid #2 shirt, you should definitely print that one.. really like how it looks.
November 19, 2007 @ 12:17 PM
ET88guy

Now that I think about it, I actually like the first quote better for the Warhol T. When are these gettin printed and when are you gonna know the prices?
November 19, 2007 @ 02:51 PM
Savvy

veebee: thanks and yes grid #2 is one of designs that is going to be printed..it should look really cool once its printed

et88guy: i think i actually like the first quote better also..i just went to a local printer today and should have a quoted price from them soon so im hoping to have them printed either this week or next depending on how soon they get back to me..price wise the shirts should be about $25 shipped.
November 19, 2007 @ 10:05 PM
Savvy

did one on a white tee..and changed the previous one a little..let me know if you like the revisions or not..i have a couple in greyscale also..let me know if your interested in seeing em..i just think the color ones are stronger

edit: this is another concept i was thinking about working on..its basically just a buddha face at the moment as you can see..didnt wanna add too many details in case its been done or just wasnt liked..i have 2 faces on there to get some opinions on what side it would look better on the left or the right

November 19, 2007 @ 11:06 PM
crescent fresh

this is just my oppinion...
First off, this the warhol design is awesome. The only thing that is throwing it off for me is the font used on the back, it seems to give me the pittsburgh steelers vibe, (just me) It's hard to explain but i think the design would flow better if you had a font that matched the style of the art on the front. A font that was more edgy and rough i think would match the style of the front. Just my two cents. Keep at it.
November 19, 2007 @ 11:18 PM
Savvy

haha thats funny man because i live in the pittsburgh area..i know what your saying tho..i also have the quotes on the back done in the standard arial black font and it does look pretty good..i just thought i would get a lot of negative feedback if i used it considering it is used a lot for text on the back of shirts that have already been produced..thanks for your input tho..maybe i will post those versions also just to see what everyone thinks
November 19, 2007 @ 11:55 PM
Savvy

you meaning a font more like this crescent?

Please login first to reply.