Manhattan Motives

September 19, 2007 @ 09:30 PM
ex's

15 bucksish
September 19, 2007 @ 10:21 PM
GSTUDIOS

t depends on how established he is.

if its your friend who knows how to use the program, pay him 20 dollars

if its a guy on the internet such as TCPdesigns (member here) who is very established and many would say as good as a professional even though he isnt a 'professional', i'd pay around $100 for a new logo, web design, etc.

TCP's website is:

tcpdesigns.com

hes really good at what he does and ive had him do some stuff for me and he's real cool to work with.

although if they are just touch-ups, yes, $15, but why not just do them yourself? i realize you might not be the friendliest with Illustrator of Photoshop but its not that hard to learn...
September 20, 2007 @ 11:06 AM
Vezflow

yea i no

Manhattan Motives

September 20, 2007 @ 11:31 AM
r0k

i am preety photoshop, ilustator illiterate. id like to learn and save my self the money. hopefully this is something ill only have to do for samples..gradually ill pick up the basics. thanks for both responces guys.

best thing you can do is just trial and error and if you get stuck and don't know how to do something you can always ask or PM me.

plus there are a million tutorials out there.
September 20, 2007 @ 12:23 PM
stef_charle

I'm really good with photoshop and can throw ideas together quickly with it but ive been told its not good for when designing shirts because they wont come out crisp. Anyone have any input on this? i have a bunch of designs finished in photoshop and i have basic knowledge of illustrator but tracing my designs they dont turn out exactly how i want them.
September 20, 2007 @ 01:37 PM
MBond

stef charle illustrator is your best bet, if your not great with illustrator you can use the live trace tool and work with the settings in ill ustrator until it looks like something that resembles the pic u did in photoshop.
September 20, 2007 @ 02:04 PM
IC3crew

Illustrator is the way to go
I agree with you MBond. vector is better vs pixels. When doing spot color seps for tee designs, it makes it easier if the artwork is all vector (Illustrator). You can also do color seps for designs in Photoshop where the designs will come out clean, but you have to work at 300+dpi.
September 22, 2007 @ 11:28 AM
Vezflow

well
first i draw them out as best possible...then hey are given to a graphic designer( someone good at photoshop) and they just clean em up as much as possible..add more color ect..?

Manhattan Motives

Please login first to reply.