FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
August 23, 2007 @ 10:29 PM
Dude_202

What do you guys think of the logo & the name? Is it too simple or did I just try too hard? Does the name sound appealing at all?
August 23, 2007 @ 10:44 PM
BMC

You need to do way more research on ya name and logo.

What do you guys think of the logo & the name? Is it too simple or did I just try too hard? Does the name sound appealing at all?

Broken Mindz Clothing/Screen Printing Service Brokenmindzclothing@gmail.com IG: BrokenMindz

August 23, 2007 @ 10:48 PM
Dude_202

You need to do way more research on ya name and logo.

How so? Sorry, I'm new to the whole logo design.
August 23, 2007 @ 10:59 PM
BMC

on top of that ya log is to pixlated and you need to use illastrator cause what ever type of program your using is wack. I hope it aint paint.

check these companies out maybe they can give you idea's just by loking at it but dont copy the brands though

www.francoshade.com

www.conartistbrand.com

www.heatiscool.com

www.youhatetoloveit.com

checdk them out

Broken Mindz Clothing/Screen Printing Service Brokenmindzclothing@gmail.com IG: BrokenMindz

August 23, 2007 @ 11:05 PM
Dude_202

on top of that ya log is to pixlated and you need to use illastrator cause what ever type of program your using is wack. I hope it aint paint.

Really, it looked pixelated? Weird, I was using Photoshop. Maybe because I shrunk down the original image? So is Illustrator the most efficient logo design program?
August 24, 2007 @ 12:05 AM
rommell84

Yes If you need to work with anything other than a photo, illustrator should be your choice.

When making logos I use nothing but a pen and paper first than transfer that idea to illustrator.
August 24, 2007 @ 01:55 AM
BMC

same here thats the best way 2 go

Yes If you need to work with anything other than a photo, illustrator should be your choice.

When making logos I use nothing but a pen and paper first than transfer that idea to illustrator.

August 24, 2007 @ 03:31 AM
jeir

yeah man pen or pencil & paper. just doodle as much as you can, fill up the page with different variations. then pick out the several logos you like. scan them. vectorize, then pick the best.

www.godsvsgiants.com

August 26, 2007 @ 03:02 PM

Inactive

it's hard to pronounce. very rigid.
August 26, 2007 @ 03:33 PM

Inactive

check these companies out maybe they can give you idea's just by loking at it but dont copy the brands though

www.francoshade.com

www.conartistbrand.com

www.heatiscool.com

www.youhatetoloveit.com

checdk them out

It's nice to see more rollerbladers on HB.
September 1, 2007 @ 04:17 PM
Greedo

dude i freakin Love Heat.. Mr. Treseder is the man
September 5, 2007 @ 03:44 AM
norcalstarz

umm i think ur names taken boss....

www.ques-clamation.co.uk/
September 6, 2007 @ 03:15 PM
goatfacekillah

well then
Scrap that idea
September 7, 2007 @ 11:40 PM
Attica

It was a pretty lame idea to start out with. The logo was just #!$Q#$ shit put together half-assedly. Man that shit's just terrible...It looks like some sort of logo for like a insurance company or bank BORING
September 8, 2007 @ 12:11 AM
kyoru

the name is really confusing for me plus the logo looks like a 5 second peice
September 8, 2007 @ 01:47 AM
Coz

It was a pretty lame idea to start out with. The logo was just #!$Q#$ shit put together half-assedly. Man that shit's just terrible...It looks like some sort of logo for like a insurance company or bank BORING

yeah it's boring but I dont think even an insurance company or bank would use a logo like this.

Please login first to reply.