Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 21, 2007 @ 02:56 AM
Elusive

Does anybody know if any major company uses Fruit of The Loom 5930 50/50 t-shirts?

196 Jackson St. San Jose, CA www.elusiveca.com

March 21, 2007 @ 03:06 AM
zigz

seen a couple
they're good quality, but it's hard to find a brand admitting it. you trying to start up your own line??
March 21, 2007 @ 04:52 PM
Japan4

dude....rip of the FTL tags...and ur shit will sky rocket. It's seriously the best fit I've ever had. I rock my fruit of the loom shirt with a t-rex on it all the time.....mind you I got it when i was like 14 and its medium...and it's tight. But still....shits nice and comfy. I don't like AAA cuz when you wash it, it gets wrinkly...and also it just doesn't seem like high class material. Take a chance with FTL....but don't tell anyone.

rilly doe?

March 21, 2007 @ 06:16 PM
dark_basic

Most print shops will cut the tags off for you and then you can just print your own in. Personally I'm not a big fan of FL, I like yummy Pima cotton mmmmm. Anyways, I doubt any major companies use FL shirts. It'd be cheaper to go directly to the source and have it made. Anyways I know that this local shop Zebraclub (www.zebraclub.com) does some of their own promo stuff on American Apparel shirts. Only $3 a piece if you have a wholesale account and they are super soft.

Good luck,
Collin
March 21, 2007 @ 06:18 PM

Inactive

50/50s are kind of a tough sale.
my personal favorite t's though are the american apprel 50/50s, though.

Please login first to reply.