Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
December 27, 2006 @ 04:15 AM
redd248

check out this wilt tee i copped from http://pettproject.com.

background design's sic!!!
December 27, 2006 @ 08:59 AM
emmanuelabor

the background on that IS pretty damn sick
December 27, 2006 @ 10:45 AM
ballday

haha..i saw like 3 different brands do that wilt T. thats what happens when u use cut and paste images....
December 27, 2006 @ 05:10 PM
Kngeby

^^^^ I totally hear what your saying but this line has already been done & printed so I can't drop anything from it. Ive already heard the L&D comparisons but there'e nothing I can do now, I actually made the shirts to match my OG air techs (& the 2007 retros) and I personally like mine better, haha!! Like I mentioned earlier in the post it was supposed to be done for the summer but had tons of delays and just got finished. I actually had to cut a couple others that were taken by other companies while this line was being porduced.

It's all a learning process and there's really nothing I can do this time around but my next line will have to get done a lot faster to avoid stuff like this happening. There's so many company's starting new lines that an idea is only good for so long before someone else does it.

Thanks for all the comments!
ForAllToEnvy.com
December 27, 2006 @ 05:20 PM
focus

check out this wilt tee i copped from http://pettproject.com.

background design's sic!!!

That's a very nice clothing company and t-shirt.

And I like your clothing nice work.
December 27, 2006 @ 05:50 PM
Kngeby

As far as the Wilt tee above, look at that great image quality, hahaha! Looks like they tried to get that done real quick???? My line has been on myspace for months now and I searched everywhere to make sure there were no similar designs when I put this into production but all of a sudden they pop up everywhere???

Red248 no need to come on my post an hijack it with ( your? ) website and that nice try Wilt tee, hahaha!

ForAllToEnvy.com
December 28, 2006 @ 01:49 AM
The Real World

that 20,000 tee has been done 3 times in the past year. and the agassi looks ljust like lemar and dauley
and alloverprint?
well better than most the new kids brands but still .. do people not ralizing when they just straight up copy someone else? or do they just ignore it?
December 28, 2006 @ 01:51 AM
The Real World

isnt this the same kid who stole the diamond , AND the diamond and bones logo and didnt think twice?
December 28, 2006 @ 02:06 AM
SOLE

As far as the Wilt tee above, look at that great image quality, hahaha! Looks like they tried to get that done real quick???? My line has been on myspace for months now and I searched everywhere to make sure there were no similar designs when I put this into production but all of a sudden they pop up everywhere???

Red248 no need to come on my post an hijack it with ( your? ) website and that nice try Wilt tee, hahaha!

ForAllToEnvy.com

image quality?
the image is halftoned. its a pretty popular process i'm sure you know about.

if youre making all these claims of people stealing your ideas, why would you let them get away with it? it's too late now, as someone said...you got beat to it. youre gonna have to drop the idea and cut your losses, otherwise nobodys gonna take you seriously.

overall, its not horrible. i can see you have talent, just gotta be quicker i guess. as of now, only way id buy anything is if they were 10 bucks a pop like last season.
December 28, 2006 @ 02:42 AM
redd248

Originally Posted by Kngeby

ForAllToEnvy.com

wish i thought of it, especially w/ that background pattern print design. just definitely feeling their tees! i'd cop your tbone steak tee but not for $30 though.
December 28, 2006 @ 08:43 AM
LOCHNESS

Wow...everything looks very clean from these pictures. Props on the entire line.
December 28, 2006 @ 09:21 AM
ballday

That's a very nice clothing company and t-shirt.

And I like your clothing nice work.

Pettproject!
damn! yall shyt is nice!!..really good artwork.
ur wilt t is nice too , but yall got 2 much talent for cut and paste.
December 28, 2006 @ 03:17 PM
redd248

Originally Posted by ballday
Pettproject!
damn! yall shyt is nice!!..really good artwork.
ur wilt t is nice too , but yall got 2 much talent for cut and paste.

ballday, you should email them and show your support.
December 28, 2006 @ 03:28 PM
Kngeby

Thanks for all the replys!
It's not as much the IDEA used, it's the EXECUTION. I mean look at the Misfits logo that was used by Diamond, Lush Life, DQM etc... They all used the same idea but the executions were all different which made each brand stand out on there own. Same can be said with the Wilt Chamberlin tee. There have been a couple tees with that same idea, like No Mas and Undefeated but mine is not even similar in the slightest way. L&D dropped a Dee Brown shirt recently that was done 2yrs ago by Concepts in Boston???? The list could go on forever but there's no need for that.

Sure you can, just chalk up the tee shirts printed as a loss. Otherwise you're going to be working harder down the road to re-capture the attention of those who have already written your brand off for what they perceive as taking an idea from another brand.

I'm confident in my line and would put it up against anyone who used a "SIMILAR" design on there tee's. By no means am I gonna chalk this line up as a loss, people are intitled to there own opinion and Im fine with that. I guess I'll just have to work harder down the road, hahahaha.
December 28, 2006 @ 09:53 PM
Shanklin

I dont see the clothes on the site.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

December 30, 2006 @ 12:17 AM
Kngeby

The tee's are finally for sale on my site!!
Here's the link foralltoenvy.com/indexreal.php?cPath=24&osCsid=06e4641d9a013951b62ecada8252a5d6
All prices INCLUDE shipping (priority mail w/tracking)
Thanks for the support!
www.ForAllToEnvy.com

Please login first to reply.