Halloween Sale - Up to 25% Off Your Entire Order - Use Code: NOTRICKS14
November 24, 2006 @ 05:19 AM
Cipherman

hello fam,

the minimanual is up, get a preview at Cipher HQ of the Cipher Urban Guerrilla workboot....only 50 pairs of the Elcommandante folks...you know my steez.

plus right after this initial drop we will be letting lose a few more styles....look out for Cipher in the upcoming issue of "kicksclusive" we bringing heat for the hollidays with some smooth new "Wushu" styles.

Peace

C

www.cipherism.com
November 24, 2006 @ 11:52 AM

Inactive

I think I remember these on Superfuture, nice.
November 24, 2006 @ 02:46 PM
itsaju

wow i really like thoes..alot!
November 24, 2006 @ 05:55 PM

Inactive

DOPE
I LIKE THOSE ALOT!!!!!
November 25, 2006 @ 03:01 AM
Cipherman

I appreciate the love guys....I really tried hard to make the best shoe i could. I can't wait for you to see the new stuff that we put togteher for the next issue of kicksclusive. this is just the first stage, there are new colourways of this version in the works...I'm thinking about doing a greyscale camo version....and right now I'm wearing an all black leather with Black nubuck, UG, and man...I'm tellin you...the lambskin interiors make all the difference...i literally wear them while I'm lounging at home cuz they are so comfy...hhahahahaha I look like a fool lounging in my sneaks at the computer...

but please do swing by the site guys...i have a forum up, and will be dropping my online store so please do register, even if this christmas holliday is gonna tap you out...it would be nice to be able to keep in contact.

Peace
www.cipherism.com
december 14th is the day, new forum up as well!
November 25, 2006 @ 02:15 PM
MeccaDon718

Those are pretty dope. Def a change from wearing Jordans. Dunks. etc. By the way, what kind of material is the sneaker made out of ?
November 26, 2006 @ 03:13 AM
Cipherman

these shoes, are made out of Invista ballistic cordura. This is the same material that bullet proof vest are made out of, as well as expensive luggage. the material weight is lighter on these, and very supple.. the ankle collar is made out of full grain leather and nubuck, and the linings are made from French lambskin....these kicks are for the serious cats only...the guys that wanna be like "n***ga you ain't up on this"....I'm not a fan of flash, but i do like things that stand out a little, in terms of materials and cuts...I like to think of The UG's as the new dunk...more tech, but still gots that casual steez....I really only do limiteds, and mad people have been bugging me about these kicks...so that's why i put it out first....if you get these...you'll be in an elite circle....a small package is going out to some high profile rappers who have requested it...you'll see early 2007....for those that wanna stay connected and can stay up on all the drops ahead of time swing by my home on the web.

www.cipherism.com/forum/index.php
November 26, 2006 @ 09:30 PM
SOLECONTENDER

wow nice shoes. i likee m.
November 27, 2006 @ 05:12 AM
Cipherman

Those are pretty dope. Def a change from wearing Jordans. Dunks. etc. By the way, what kind of material is the sneaker made out of ?

I never really looked at them from that perspective...but they kinda have that dunk shape, right now i'm wearing the new black on black leather and nubuck with lambskin linings....and they probably could be mistaken for like a high end dunk....but personally i think these are way more comfortable, but i am bias.

right after this drop, I'll be putting out the balck on blacks and maybe a camo version in digital greyscale...any thoughts?

C

thanks guys for the support....swing by the site when you get a chance.

www.cipherism.com
November 27, 2006 @ 06:33 AM

Inactive

I like.
November 28, 2006 @ 09:25 AM
BMC

Where can we cop them shoes and how much they going for

Broken Mindz Clothing/Screen Printing Service Brokenmindzclothing@gmail.com IG: BrokenMindz

December 8, 2006 @ 11:54 AM
Cipherman

This model is 95 USD

it's available shortly at www.cipherism.com
December 8, 2006 @ 03:03 PM
LOCHNESS

Im going to look into these I need a black shoe...throw some high lighter laces in there and I could get with them...
December 9, 2006 @ 02:26 PM
Cipherman

hahahahaha.....maybe i'll pop some extra laces in the boxes, but if you have'nt qued yet...I dunno what'll be left...I don't have that many as it is...only 25 pairs per style.

but it looks like a new colour way will be debut as the ballistic drops.

peace guys and thanks for the support.

C

Please login first to reply.