FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
November 14, 2006 @ 01:51 PM
Endswell

a
November 14, 2006 @ 02:01 PM
criminalbliss

shit is sick son... keep grindin
November 14, 2006 @ 02:02 PM

Inactive

u gotttaaa be kiddin on the last one.

i think as a "up and coming designer"...never replicate a already infamous design, and put your own twist on it. your tryna create your OWN style, not imitate.

the designs are alright. and i get how DC has a high homicide rate and all that, but change that last shirt ASAP
November 14, 2006 @ 02:10 PM
Endswell

with all due respect fam... you're a little offbase... you can't speak as someone who follows streetwear and streetculture and speak of "creating your own style" and "not imitating". Streetwear is our fashion, our vision, our opportunity for us to make statements in fashion, yes, but it is a business. You want to talk about the big hitters (Crooks, Stussy, TheHundreds, Supreme) and talk about creativity without business? These respective brands created a following based off of their understanding of streetwear as a business, AND as an artistic impression. You think ANYTHING has been done that isn't in some way, shape, or form an interpretation of a design. We've been wearing fashion for hundreds of years, with thousands upon thousands of brands having come and gone. What's left? Our brains that are littered with the thousands of pictures of hype we've seen on great blogs such as this one and others that have created our interpretation on what's dope. Do you know how many shirts are like the Urban Arts Dre & Eazy & Cube & Ren shirts there are? I won't change that shirt, its my props to a great brand (props Ray and the whole MH fam). And I certainly won't deprive the great city of DC of a shirt that represents what we've been through, which is what this whole game is about.
November 14, 2006 @ 02:41 PM
Endswell

yeah you say that but let's face it fam.. there's imitation all over this game.. you know how many of the Uarm Black Label Dre & Eazy & Cube & Ren shirts there are... or how the mighty Crooks have their own dope interpretation of the Chanel logo.. streetwear's love... props to ray and the whole MH crew for the original.. but that shouldn't be a reason for me to deprive the great city of DC of a shirt that represents us, is it? Streetwear is art, streetwear is business, streetwear is our interpretation of the fashion world and I love this shit.
November 14, 2006 @ 03:23 PM
ballday

very true on the 'everyone imitates each other' shit...the bullets 1 is cool..i can see alot of DC cats buying that! especially the not so streetwear cats that neva seen da original( no offense)! it culd be good!
November 14, 2006 @ 03:33 PM
shant

"The streetwear game is all about imitation." Awesome, this is where we've come to with regards to making our own clothing lines.
November 14, 2006 @ 03:33 PM
ice grillz

i am guessing you are korean?

TOP $$$ FOR - SUPREME ROSARY TEE/CREWNECK SIZE MED.

November 14, 2006 @ 03:39 PM
Endswell

"The streetwear game is all about imitation." Awesome, this is where we've come to with regards to making our own clothing lines.

no one said streetwear is all about imitation.. but we'd all be lying to ourselves if we denied its existence

i am guessing you are korean?

yessir
November 14, 2006 @ 03:57 PM
ballday

hm what brands do u wear!! im pretty sure they got some over used diamond, skull, hip hop song, gun, allover print shit
November 14, 2006 @ 04:02 PM
shant

I know there is imitation in streetwear. I don't think that knowingly imitating another already made shirt is something to be proud of.
November 14, 2006 @ 04:33 PM
Endswell

I know some people aren't gonna feel this shit anyway so I'm not arguing about this shit anymore... if anyone has any comments besides stating obvious shit I'd love to hear it
November 14, 2006 @ 04:35 PM
Krazy Sauce

the dc metro map under the brim is a nice touch. good luck with everythign

slprlookout.com

November 14, 2006 @ 04:54 PM
Pablo

I think a few of your concepts have potential especially the cap. I used to live in Fairfax so ill rep DC
November 14, 2006 @ 05:04 PM
Endswell

respect Pablo... I grew up in the Fairfax area then moved to DC after college so I know about that 703
November 14, 2006 @ 08:28 PM
Obs

I like a couple of the designs. I'm really feelin' the hat. I think DC heads will eat it up. Lets see the finished product!
November 14, 2006 @ 09:32 PM
mafestobb

respect Pablo... I grew up in the Fairfax area then moved to DC after college so I know about that 703

Fairfax city or county? Yeah I live in the 703 right now. But I'm feeling a couple, the New Era is dope. Keep at it.
November 14, 2006 @ 09:44 PM
Pablo

Fairfax coundty man right by Mason
November 14, 2006 @ 10:09 PM
Krazy Sauce

Georgetown Represent! HOYA SAXA BITCHES!

slprlookout.com

November 14, 2006 @ 10:14 PM
ice grillz

on the fitted, in my opinion the logo would look better on the center and solid color instead of two-tone. nice touch on metro map because i always get lost on the train even though there are only like 5 lines.

November 14, 2006 @ 10:15 PM
Endswell

I know there's Shmack in VA beach but does anyone know any good brands based out of the DC area? Trying to see if there's a community like LA and NY.
November 14, 2006 @ 10:42 PM
ice grillz

blac label.

November 14, 2006 @ 10:52 PM
mafestobb

I know there's Shmack in VA beach but does anyone know any good brands based out of the DC area? Trying to see if there's a community like LA and NY.

I'm working on a brand right now, hopefully we'll have some samples in the next two weeks. Ill post them when they come in.
November 15, 2006 @ 09:06 AM
Endswell

on the fitted, in my opinion the logo would look better on the center and solid color instead of two-tone. nice touch on metro map because i always get lost on the train even though there are only like 5 lines.

Good look fam I actually have more one-tone designs with the logo in the middle. I'll post them here shortly.
November 16, 2006 @ 12:20 PM
JoHnFLeM

Truthfully, the "Cali dreams/NY Nightmare" jumpoff if stubby. Id cop but im sure you dont have my size. Ill PM you with my request.
November 18, 2006 @ 11:05 AM

Inactive

I don't like the name, but maybe that's just me.

The Cali dreams tee is ugly. Learn some typography before making a text-based design. The fitted is useless...you're not going to make it. And put photoshop down. Maybe pick up a pencil?

Good luck.
November 19, 2006 @ 12:16 AM
ice grillz

i dont think anyone would love the name inner seoul unless they were korean.

Please login first to reply.