Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
November 13, 2006 @ 04:57 PM
Hollow

Scratch clothing offers the latest trends in the Urban/Punk Rock Market. Scratch was first designed by entrepreneur, Sean Evans. Sean used his hip hop culture to his advantage mixed with a Punk Rock twist. When adding these two markets together, Scratch was born. Joined by close Brother and President of the line, Courtney Jones, helped the line with more of a creative HipHop/Skateboard SWAGGA. Travis Sloan, and London Leonard were added to the company to create a wide variety of creativity. Scratch was developed to cater to a wide variety of people based upon different lifestyles and interest, but used to create one since of style.Using a combination of hip hop, rock, and alternative apparel trends, Scratch provides a high quality cutting edge product of men and womens apparel. Scratch is also used to identify personal expressions and to display ones characteristics through fashion. Scratch is made for risk takers and trend setters who allow themselves to take risk to achieve extreme goals. Stratch Will Be Available Soon

Check it out
www.myspace.com
or
http://ncat.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2026360&l=17651&id=11207941
November 13, 2006 @ 06:14 PM
Hollow

leave comments plz
November 13, 2006 @ 10:40 PM
mafestobb

Not really feeling. But keep at it
November 14, 2006 @ 11:44 AM
Japan4

^same

rilly doe?

November 14, 2006 @ 03:36 PM
shant

Leave that prepared speech about your brand off next time. I don't care how greatyour story is or who is helping, the clothes should speak for themselves.
November 14, 2006 @ 03:38 PM
Japan4

Leave that prepared speech about your brand off next time. I don't care how greatyour story is or who is helping, the clothes should speak for themselves.

true enough

rilly doe?

November 14, 2006 @ 03:39 PM
givemeurkicks

^^very truee...
November 14, 2006 @ 03:49 PM
Hollow

god damn yall really dont like my shit but its cool im not going stop
November 14, 2006 @ 08:33 PM
Obs

Keep working on it.
November 14, 2006 @ 11:30 PM
IHaveAPosse

word
definitly take everyones advice
look into getting a proper website with a nice slick design
dont copy anybody, just do your thing
November 15, 2006 @ 12:10 AM
purplestuff63

yea seriously... that shit is getting old.. and every new company talks about the same shit anyways

"Scratch clothing offers the latest trends in the Urban/Punk Rock Market."

"Scratch provides a high quality cutting edge product of men and womens apparel."
"
Scratch is also used to identify personal expressions and to display ones characteristics through fashion."

"Scratch is made for risk takers and trend setters who allow themselves to take risk to achieve extreme goals."

lol thats pretty cheesy

clothes.. im not feeling too much either, but goodluck
November 15, 2006 @ 05:48 PM
grandhustla

man i was feelin sum of ur shit (no homo). im starting my own shit too, n im also in nc (raleigh-area). hit me up by email if u interested in networking man.

gaatkins@ncsu.edu

Please login first to reply.