November 3, 2006 @ 12:31 PM
geneeunit

alll of this guys designs are nice, not generic all over prints or logostealing nonsense.

nice product. the price may be a bit steep but you have to pay for a quality product, instead of 300$ for an all over bape print in 8 colors which has been done nine times before.smile
November 3, 2006 @ 01:18 PM
ajb603

awesome!
November 3, 2006 @ 04:29 PM
SOLESTRONG

hmm
you are intitled to your opinion but it's not overcharging by any means, it would be diff if it was a cotton hoodie... plus everyone who has said that to me is a Mr. me too... we are not another BABE (Nike copycat), Greedy Genius (Nike copycat) 10 DEEP and Crooks and Castles do the same thing one comes out with an allover print hoodie with chains the other does a shirt common!... people complain because they have been ripped off by paying for non-original stuff for so many years and now that the industry has shifted back to products that are original people have forgotten that originality has a cost... one last thing we are sold out of the first colorway so it proves there is a market and that the ELITE don't care about price if the product is worthy.... we live by the slogan Never Compromise and our customers no this because they are the same way... tell Dre to get at me! and don't I do your art now... am I overcharging you? And is it proffesional for another clothing designer to tell another designer that they making the industry go down hill? We started this becuase poeple wanted original products half our ideas were stolen by other company's with marketing dollars now that we hit them first we are ruing fashion please that sheit is funny... i guess if your balling on a budget you can say we are to expensive but if your balling then we are killing right now ya dig... and we do have regulair stuff at regulair prices, and we won't be following any get rich follow the leader scemes...
$725 U crazy mang.....That just shows how the fashion industry goes down hill for peeps really over charging hoodies no 1 aint gonna pay for that ....not unless ur wealthy.
November 3, 2006 @ 05:12 PM
Denim&Diamonds

i love that contrast
November 3, 2006 @ 06:56 PM
SOLESTRONG

For those who are serious about buying this product please email [email]info@alexandermorse.com[/email] we will put you on a waiting list for the next colorway that is coming out and on the lottery list as well
November 3, 2006 @ 08:21 PM
tygastyle80

Alexander makes less than 20 dollars off each piece I know cuase I work for him... we did this simply to make a statement... mostly cuase they said it couln't be done...smile

BS. $20 profit off a $700+ hoodie made of shoelaces? That doesnt add up.
November 3, 2006 @ 08:31 PM
PuRPoS3

this is definately a very original and creative piece.
really loving the interior too.
but as everybody else said before.
price tag is extremely high
November 3, 2006 @ 09:17 PM
MARS-UNO

SHOE STRING HOODY!!!!!
Your hoody is really cool i really like it, It is one of the best solid color hoody I have seen in a while. but the price dude is unbelieveable
November 3, 2006 @ 10:36 PM
SOLESTRONG

this is what is... we will have cheaper less exclusive hoody's in the future
BS. $20 profit off a $700+ hoodie made of shoelaces? That doesnt add up.
November 4, 2006 @ 07:21 PM
theD

its really unique, great sense of taking an element from footwear and doing something creative iwth it...the price is really too high. I personally can't believe I spent $150 on artful didger hoodie and I'm really not even intot he streetwear scene. But if your boss alexander spent $320 on shoe laces, A: he is paying retail for them, i.e not getting factory pricing (not wholesale, half of that) and if youre only making $20 on a $720 item, I would say somebody doesnt know how to run a business...but its a really innovative hoodie, I love it

www.hagerdesign.net
November 4, 2006 @ 09:05 PM
SOLESTRONG

smile OK wholesale is 23 cents a yard from the manufacture you guys are killing me with that... it's a mute point... our preorder list is out of control so price isn't really an issue... we actully had to set ten out of the next batch for a lottery and regardless even if it was cheaper retail would not change it was designed to be expensive it was never intended for large profit margins thats why we only do 50 of each colorway we could cut the price in half if we did 3000 units but that would defeat the purpose of it being for the Elite and as exclusive... and profit is made off our t-shirts and cotton hoodys... this is why fashion is plagued with copycat companies evrybody argues and makes points on stuff that a non-issue we are a creativity based company and think of every little detail in our design we don't bite other companies and we are not concered about pricing we leave that to the followers and copycats... BOTTOM LINE QUALITY AND ORIGINALITY COST!! We appriciate the feedback but this is something that will not be changed... if this prouduct is too expensive we have regular hoody's starting at 80.00 that will be for sale next month that are just as hot and inovative
its really unique, great sense of taking an element from footwear and doing something creative iwth it...the price is really too high. I personally can't believe I spent $150 on artful didger hoodie and I'm really not even intot he streetwear scene. But if your boss alexander spent $320 on shoe laces, A: he is paying retail for them, i.e not getting factory pricing (not wholesale, half of that) and if youre only making $20 on a $720 item, I would say somebody doesnt know how to run a business...but its a really innovative hoodie, I love it

www.hagerdesign.net
November 4, 2006 @ 09:25 PM
Denim&Diamonds

that right there is couture... street couture... in the literal sense... handmade, unique, exclusive, limited... couture costs mad dough
November 5, 2006 @ 08:25 PM
TheGame

$$$700?!?!?!?! r u crazyyy
November 25, 2006 @ 10:18 PM
bomber

Personally I love it. I would love it even more in white smile
November 25, 2006 @ 11:06 PM
iDANYO

That is soo tight...

I'd cop for like 170 at the most...
November 29, 2006 @ 12:07 PM
AfterFashion$

wow that is niiice...so original too with the materials used
November 29, 2006 @ 12:22 PM
ironchef24

I love the design and if I were to ever spend over 200/300 on a hoodie, I would spend it on this. I do think it is in accurate to say its for "elite sneakerheads". Just cause someone drops 700 on a hoodie don't mean they elite sneakerheads, i don't personally even know what a damn elite sneakerhead is. It just means they have stoopid money. And again, if I had stoopid money, I would buy this, design crazy, concept crazy, and it definitely gets your name out so you have people lined up to buy your cheap stuff in the future haha.
November 29, 2006 @ 03:54 PM
BMC

YEZURD
ok yeah that hoodie looks nice but ..... That hoodie is made for peeps that can afford t wealthy or rich...........Same with BBC and BAPE........But anyways that hoodie price needs to be droped down

Broken Mindz Clothing/Screen Printing Service Brokenmindzclothing@gmail.com IG: BrokenMindz

November 29, 2006 @ 07:15 PM
romeo291

??
What the heck is wrong with ya'll. It pisses me off hearing some of the comments coming out of the most ignorant people ever. This hoodie is freaking hand made, weaved out of shoelaces. Its one of the hottest sickest ideas I've ever heard of. Bathing Ape hoodies go for as much as $700 in the marketplace and they garbage compare to these. Ya'll stupid for dissing it and even more stupid for thinking they trying to overcharge. The price tag of $700+ is the ONLY thing that makes sense for a hoodie limited to 50. This is a freaking collector's item, its like owning your own modern day samurai gear. I really appreciate the creative idea and I give you guys mad props for doing something so original. We haven't had anything original like this in a long time.
November 29, 2006 @ 08:12 PM
sklusv

i would definitely cop this if i had the money. probably way better quality than bbc or bape.

in fact, when i head to vietnam this winter im going to have a couple hoodies like these made...WITHOUT the shoelaces and reversible.
November 29, 2006 @ 10:27 PM
idola

i like the idea, wish it was at an affordable price tho, pretty fresh
December 4, 2006 @ 08:43 PM
SOLESTRONG

GOOD LOOKING MAH DUDE!!!
It is what it is ya know... we are coming with alot of heat this year and catching alot of heat from other clothing lines hat'n becuase they can't do what we do or becuase they are worried there is no place for Mr. Me Too lines any longer... and becuse the industry is finally going back to lines with real designers and real artist instead of copy cat company's... at the end of the day everyone is conserned about money but you have to ask yourself would you rather buy one dope limited shoe or one limited piece of clothing or would you rather buy the regular sheit everyone else has I'm the type to do what I want, wear what I want with out consern of the price as long as it quality... but on the real to everyone on here that showed love thanks!!!! to everyone who's hat'n thanks for being a fan smile see you in a year when you step your game up smile As for the future we got a reversable hoody that will blow any reversable hoody out the water guarenteed!!! and it should be 150 made with premium materials so stay tuned to the myspace page for the drop again it will limited, just not as limited 300 made and probally pre-order only...

[RIGHT]"never lose sight of your dreams
never give into the haters
never stop pushing!
never quit
never compromise" [/RIGHT]

[RIGHT]www.alexandermorse.com
www.myspace.com/alexandermorse
~SOLESTRONG~

P.S. Message to the Copy cats The slogan is trademarked!!!! [/RIGHT]

What the heck is wrong with ya'll. It pisses me off hearing some of the comments coming out of the most ignorant people ever. This hoodie is freaking hand made, weaved out of shoelaces. Its one of the hottest sickest ideas I've ever heard of. Bathing Ape hoodies go for as much as $700 in the marketplace and they garbage compare to these. Ya'll stupid for dissing it and even more stupid for thinking they trying to overcharge. The price tag of $700+ is the ONLY thing that makes sense for a hoodie limited to 50. This is a freaking collector's item, its like owning your own modern day samurai gear. I really appreciate the creative idea and I give you guys mad props for doing something so original. We haven't had anything original like this in a long time.
December 5, 2006 @ 07:24 PM
Definition

its hot, but im not payin fuckin 725 for it!
December 7, 2006 @ 10:05 PM
rekanize

thats fresh
December 7, 2006 @ 11:22 PM
20hundred

fit looks mad weird..but nice try
December 8, 2006 @ 01:58 AM
betweenthebars

Probably the best hoodie I've ever seen. I wish I had 750 to drop on it.
December 8, 2006 @ 02:37 AM
azfan

nice just rock this with some nike woven and its a wrap

LOL
December 8, 2006 @ 10:06 AM
Indulgence

very creative..i really like the idea

great pricing as well...can't believe so many people can't understand the price when its only 50 made and the process to make it

its not a hoodie that everyone will have and that's what makes it great..nice job looking forward to see what you will do next
December 10, 2006 @ 06:16 PM
Cipherman

sick designs man, and you're right you're not over charging...at all...it's worth every penny....my opinion is though, that you are pricing yourself OUT of the market....i don't think there is anyone on Hypebeast eg the audience, that buys hoodies for that much....you're trying to sell ART at the swap meet...

with that said....good luck...and keep doin whatcha doin it's great!

www.cipherism.com
December 10, 2006 @ 07:41 PM
Shanklin

Yea thats fucking badass but shit, even for the average hypebeast thats pretty expensive IMO. You need to get this out to people like Jay-Z, people which bogaloos of money.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

Please login first to reply.