Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
November 22, 2012 @ 12:57 AM
icyroderick

Hey everyone I'm kinda new to hypebeast and this is my first time posting.

Basically I just had my clothing brand accepted by kazbah. I don't know if it's a real deal but sounds good for me so i just applied like 2 weeks ago. They hit my back just now saying I'm in.

Anyway...I would like to show some pics of my brand called "STA™"

Feel free to comment .. i mean really ... anything will be appreciated ...ANYTHING!
Also If you have a problem regarding how to apply to kazbah and stuff.... feel free to ask! I was kind confused at that time and I can hardly find something useful on the internet so I would like to help if you need!

Here are the pictures, plz also vote so I will know what you guys think

Thanks!

November 26, 2012 @ 12:12 AM
Cash Industry

Hey wassup man u have some pretty dope stuff. I was wondering when you submitted to kazbah, how did u choose 4 products to send to them and did you have them worn by a model or just laid it out with a nice background? Also they ask to describe your product. How did you go about doing that? Such as how its printed and what type of material the tees is made of?
Your help would be much appreciated!
Alex

www.cashindustry.net

November 26, 2012 @ 12:24 AM
icyroderick

Hey wassup man u have some pretty dope stuff. I was wondering when you submitted to kazbah, how did u choose 4 products to send to them and did you have them worn by a model or just laid it out with a nice background? Also they ask to describe your product. How did you go about doing that? Such as how its printed and what type of material the tees is made of?
Alex

Hey wuttup dude

Basically karmaloop will ask for PHOTOs of four products so you might wanna show them the different product and different style you have. I showed them a hoodie, a shirts, a tee and a snap-back with different design, I took photo with one of my model wearing it.
The description is kinda easy i just write stupid shlt like what we made this shirt for and what's the meaning of the design.

yeah man thx for the comment. let me know if you have more questions
November 26, 2012 @ 12:36 AM
Cash Industry

Alex

Hey wuttup dude

Basically karmaloop will ask for PHOTOs of four products so you might wanna show them the different product and different style you have. I showed them a hoodie, a shirts, a tee and a snap-back with different design, I took photo with one of my model wearing it.
The description is kinda easy i just write stupid shlt like what we made this shirt for and what's the meaning of the design.

Thanks for the quick response man. If you could give me an opinion on my line id really appreciate it. Also if you think it could be capable of being on Karmaloop Kazbah. Or give me any suggestions that i can improve upon.
heres the link: www.cashindustry.net
thanks man

www.cashindustry.net

November 26, 2012 @ 04:38 AM
icyroderick

Alex

Hey wuttup dude

Thanks for the quick response man. If you could give me an opinion on my line id really appreciate it. Also if you think it could be capable of being on Karmaloop Kazbah. Or give me any suggestions that i can improve upon.
thanks man

I would say that will be better if you can work more on details cuz I saw all tees are like a photo in the front with nothing else. Try to work on some others parts. And also do you think it will looks good if you enlarge the front graph a lil bit?
November 26, 2012 @ 04:50 AM
Cash Industry

Alex

Hey wuttup dude

thanks man

I would say that will be better if you can work more on details cuz I saw all tees are like a photo in the front with nothing else. Try to work on some others parts. And also do you think it will looks good if you enlarge the front graph a lil bit?

Ya im definitely going to be enlarging the design on the tee. What details are advising me to do? Such as an embroidery on the tee somewhere like how diamond supply puts it in the bottom left?

www.cashindustry.net

December 4, 2012 @ 10:31 PM
Lux Vie De Luxe

Looks dope to me.

Nothing But Excellence. www.LuxVieDeLuxe.com

April 27, 2013 @ 08:15 PM
inerdclothing

Hey,

Yea Im about to submit my brand as well to the kazbah to see where it takes me because I've heard about this for a minute now but just didn't know if it was worth it or not because I have my brand on a few sites already. As far as everything go are you still on the site and have you had any problems lately with the site? Does it really heighten your sales as well and awareness?

Check me out and let me know what yall think of the brand - www.inerdclothing.com 

iNerd Clothing LLC " Brief But Never Simple " www.inerdclothing.com www.twitter.com/inerdclothing www.facebook.com/inerdclothingllc

July 13, 2014 @ 12:54 PM
hyepark

I like your stuff

where did you get your printings and labels done from and how did you find them?
im having a tough time finding a printer and a place to get my labels and shirts from for an affordable price

Please login first to reply.