August 21, 2006 @ 07:44 PM
BMC

Where can i get hoodies custom made .....I want my design like all over the hoodie..............does any 1 have any info.............on any manufactories or screen printing shops that does it

Thank you

QUAN

Broken Mindz Clothing/Screen Printing Service Brokenmindzclothing@gmail.com IG: BrokenMindz

August 21, 2006 @ 09:20 PM
kennmon

manufactories

i hate you.
August 21, 2006 @ 10:03 PM
Kodak

Yes you can get hoodies made but you are going to have to find like a shop with enough seamstresses(sp? ) or commercial sewers to fill your order. About the allover print, find a shop that can do bolts of fabric. Hope that helps.
August 21, 2006 @ 10:18 PM

Inactive

i hate you.

for inventing sick words?
hes keeping english on the rels
August 22, 2006 @ 03:16 PM
BMC

i hate you.

&)

Its ok Jesus Loves You

Broken Mindz Clothing/Screen Printing Service Brokenmindzclothing@gmail.com IG: BrokenMindz

August 22, 2006 @ 03:31 PM
dblockdosmil

Where can i get hoodies custom made .....I want my design like all over the hoodie..............does any 1 have any info.............on any manufactories or screen printing shops that does it

Thank you

QUAN

since ur from chicago go to custom kings they do customs and prints for many companies
August 22, 2006 @ 03:44 PM
BMC

since ur from chicago go to custom kings they do customs and prints for many companies

do you ever skate 31st and lake shore drive im up there most of the time

August 23, 2006 @ 09:00 AM

Inactive

is there any fabric printer on the internet? I remind seeing someone post it once on hypebeast, but I can't find the topic. And nothing on googlr either.
August 23, 2006 @ 09:33 AM
Kodak

www.first2print.com/index.php this place is in NYC, I don't know what their prices are though.
August 23, 2006 @ 11:31 AM
BMC

www.first2print.com/index.php this place is in NYC, I don't know what their prices are though.

That place prints tshirts .... not hoodies and they screen print what type of fabric you want buy the yard........thats not any help compared to what im looking for but thanks anyway

August 23, 2006 @ 11:38 AM

Inactive

They print fabric, which you would then get sewn together. That's how an all-over hoodie is made.
August 23, 2006 @ 11:39 AM
HonorRollSoles

Is it true that you can also use a really large screen to do the allover print?
August 23, 2006 @ 12:05 PM

Inactive

Yes, but it'll be all fucked up around the seams, like the Hundreds Paisley.
August 23, 2006 @ 12:40 PM
Kodak

Okay, everyone the printer that I posted does laser printing. It is smart get bolts or rolls of fabric done because it is more economical and makes more sense. You(BMC) said you wanted to get hoodies made, but you don't know the steps required to begin the process. Before you waste your time and money do a little research.
August 23, 2006 @ 01:26 PM
BMC

Okay, everyone the printer that I posted does laser printing. It is smart get bolts or rolls of fabric done because it is more economical and makes more sense. You(BMC) said you wanted to get hoodies made, but you don't know the steps required to begin the process. Before you waste your time and money do a little research.

1. Im not doing any sewing cause i dont have the time

2. Im looking for manufacturers or screen printing shops that does screen printing all over the hoodies and customizing .

3. I use to sew but not anymore.

August 23, 2006 @ 01:37 PM
Kodak

Nobody said anything about you personally sewing the garments . If you get the rolls of fabric printed up you can take them to the a place where they do commercial sewing and they will hook it up. Did you make a pattern or are you using a stock one?

Edit: Stop typing in bold face font, it is very[B][/B] annoying.
August 23, 2006 @ 02:02 PM
BMC

Nobody said anything about you personally sewing the garments . If you get the rolls of fabric printed up you can take them to the a place where they do commercial sewing and they will hook it up. Did you make a pattern or are you using a stock one?

Edit: Stop typing in bold face font, it is very[B][/B] annoying.

I havea pattern i made .........They mite hook it up but im sure its gonna be expensive and then think about how much fabric im gonna have to get to complete my size etc

May 25, 2009 @ 06:00 PM
OriginalCrooks

i hate you.

lmfao

Please login first to reply.